Between The Sheets (a Jack Gi...

By yaasfanfics

Getting invited to Magcon gets Darcy Kendrick more then just a few pictures and some fan meets. It gets her... More

Chapter 1 // The Description Of Me
Chapter 2 // The First Day of Magcon
Chapter 3 // The First Day of Magcon (continuation)
Chapter 4 // The Restaurant
Chapter 5 // The End Of The Night
Chapter 6 // The Dancing, and the...
Chapter 7 // The Bet
Chapter 8 // The Filming of a YouTube Video
Chapter 9 // The Events After The Movie
Chapter 10 // The Three Words
Chapter 12 // The Dancing & The Trampolines
Chapter 13 // The love, The Sheets, & The Other Things
Chapter 14 // The Details of A Fun Time
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 15 // The YouTuber Fun
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 16 // The Hospital Pants
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 17 // The Fight
Chapter 18 // The Day On A Plane
A.N // Not A Chapter
Chapter 19// The "Couple" In New York
Chapter 20 // The Events Of Last Night
Chapter 21 // The Day Of Playlist Live
A.N // Not A Chapter
Chapter 22 // The People Of Playlist Live
WoW

Chapter 11 // The Trip to Nashville

38.9K 280 237
By yaasfanfics

After we ate our food, we got more coffee from Starbucks for the 2 1/2 hour plane trip and went back over to the rest of the guys. We had a good 20 minutes left until we could board our plane so we got comfortable in the waiting area. I got my Mac Book out of my backpack and went on tumblr to pass the time.Then the guys and I took some photos for Instagram.

Time passed pretty quickly and I could hear our flight number being called over the intercom. I got all of my stuff together and we all walked over to the plane boarding area. "I think we're all close to each other," Nash said as we looked at our tickets. After giving the flight attendants our tickets, we walked out to the plane. I was the first to get on the plane and I found my seat, which was in the middle.

The guys slowly found their seats and we ended up being together. Taylor, Aaron, and JJ were in a row. Behind them was Matt, Carter, and Nash. Shawn was somewhere near the other guys. Cameron, Jack, and I in the row behind them; I was in the middle of Cameron and Jack.

"Heyy gurl," Cameron said as he sat down in his seat.

"Hello my little püma," I replied, causing cameron to chuckle.

"Looks like you two are stuck with me for the next two and a half hours!" I said looking over at Jack. Jack smiled, "I'm not complaining". It wasn't long before were told to turn our phones off, and the plane started to take off. I could feel the power of us moving as the plane began to move higher into the air. I felt someone grab my hand and looked over to see Jack's fingers intertwined with mine.

"Excited about Nashville?,"

"yeah, it should be fun. I hear we're getting new additions to the tour."

"After Nashville were set to go to New York City,"

"Well I'm definitely excited for New York City!"

We talked about the tour for a while until Jack brought 'us' up.

"So.. Um, I was thinking once we get to Nashville, Would you like to go out on a date with me?" I smiled at his nervous question, "I'd love to." My reply earned a happy smile from Jack and he grabbed my hand again.

We still had about an hour left of the flight, so Jack and I decided to go to sleep; It was about midnight right now. Jack put the arm rest up between us and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me against his body. I snuggled up into his side, he was so warm and He always smelled so good. I loved it. I got my phone and headphones from my pocket, and put on my 'tumblr playlist'. Which mainly consisted of Lorde, Lana Del Ray, etc.

I fell asleep within a few minutes. I shifted my eyes open when I felt something on my shoulder. Cameron was leaning on me and was sleeping. It was pretty cute so I let him stay there. The rest of the plane ride was us all sleeping, and Nash taking pictures of everyone asleep.

Nash woke everyone up when the pilot said we had to put our electronics up for the landing. Cam woke me up and I got off of Jack, nudging him awake. "Hello beautiful," He said in a sleepy voice, making me blush. "Hello handsome," I giggled. Everyone started getting off the plane; I was surprised when I felt Jack's soft lips against mine. He pulled away but kept his face inches away from mine. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards my face, wanting more of his soft lips.

We pulled away and saw that all the guys had already gotten off of the plane. Jack got our bags down from the carry on compartment. I tried to grab my bag but he insisted on carry it. I grabbed Jacks hand as we got off the plane, inclosing my small fingers inside of his.

The rest of the guys were waiting for us at the exit. Cameron found the luggage claim and we all waited for our bags. After getting all our stuff we found an escort holding up a sign that said 'MAGCON', and we walked over to him. He was our driver. He lead us outside to the waiting limo. He took all of our luggage and put it in the trunk with the help of Cameron.

I got into the limo with all the other guys. Jack was beside me. The limo driver told us it would be about 40 minutes until we arrived at the hotel. So Nash plugged his phone into the limo speaker system and 'Mmm Yeah' by Austin Mahone started playing. Cam & Nash started doing their dance movies from the music video. We watched them be weird until Matt shouted, "Dance partayy in the limo!"

We were all doing the weirdest moves in our seats, Jack and JJ actually weren't bad at the dancing. But the rest of us I'm sure looked like we were having seizures. "But she turned away, as she walked all that I could say was; Mmh Yeah yeah yeah!!". I honestly loved these idiots so much. It was like this for the next 15 minutes, us jamming loudly to random songs.

"Aww why'd you do that?" Taylor asked as I turned the music down.

"Is anyone hungry? I vote we stop at Taco Bell before we get to the hotel!" I suggested. We agreed on Taco Bell and asked the driver to stop at the next one we passed. Nash turned the music back up and our jamming continued.

I watched Jack dance until he noticed me watching him and stopped. "Are you creeping on me?" He asked.

"No, I was observing the view,"

"Did you like the view?" Jack said leaning into my face. "Actually I was enjoying the view quite a bit," I answered back, giggling. His eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I closed the gap between us, smashing our lips together. He groaned as I bit his lip, but I could barely hear it over the music. I pulled away, leaving my hands on his chest.

We were pulled out of our moment by the limo stopping and Carter screaming, "Food!!"

Everyone started getting out of the limo, but as I was getting up, Jack pulled on my hand. "Hey guys we're just gonna stay back. Get us some tacos and two Baha blasts," Jack said.

"okay, bye you two" Nash called back, winking.

They left and I turned to Jack, crawling back over to him.

"Why'd we stay back?" I asked, slightly confused.

"So I could do this" Jack replied while connecting our lips again. I put my arms around his neck, straddling his lap, his hands holding onto my waist. I broke the kiss, and moved my mouth to his jaw kissing down to kiss neck. I began sucking on his neck causing him to groan.

"They're going to come back soon you know." I ignored his comment and continued, probably leaving a hickey but I honestly didn't care.

As soon as I heard the door open I rolled off of Jack as fast as possible; Nash was first to get in.

"Have fun while we were gone?" He asked cheekily. But was answered by Cameron who was next to get in, "From the look on Jack's face, they must of had fun." That earned laughs from everyone but Jack and I sat quiet with red faces.

"Whatever, you're just jealous, now where's our food?" I asked trying to hide what happened. Aaron handed out the food, and it only took a few minutes until we had eaten everything. The limo stopped and we were at the hotel. We all got out and the hotel was amazing, huge and fancy. Jack got mine and his luggage and bags and everyone else got theirs.

Some Magcon managers come out to greet us, "Hello you guys!". We all gave our 'hellos' back and he started talking again, "The rest of the Magcon Tour are waiting in the lobby." I was confused at this, "There's more people joining the tour?"

"Yeah, Matthew Sherril, Dem white boys, Kayden Stephenson, and you should be happy to know theirs girls to! Eden Grieshofer, and theirs a surprise for you waiting". Yay, Eden and I were good friends, but what's the surprise?

"Okay let's go!" I said, ready to see what he was talking about. I grabbed

Jack's hand and we all went into the lobby which was huge. I saw all the new guys and was shocked when I felt hands cover my eyes. "Jack, what are you doing?" I asked. "It's not Me," Jack answered, confusing me even more. "Nope it's not him Darcy," I recognized that voice! "Erin!?" I shouted turning around. "Ahhh I missed you so much!" I shouted, tackling her. We have been best friends since we were in grade school.

"How did you get down here?"

"A certain someone called me and asked me if I wanted to, and paid for the ticket! I would love Jack if I were you" She said, whispering the last part. I just smiled and hugged her again while laughing. "Eden!" I shouted running over and engulfing her in a huge hug.

"Ahh Darcy!" She shouted back, hugging me. After talking a little with the two, I went over to Jack.

"Thank you so much for flying her here. It means a lot to me, and I love you",

"Anything for you, and I love you too" Jack replied kissing me on the cheek.

"This is Matthew, John Stephens, Cole, Baylor, and Kayden," Bart (the manager) said as he introduced the newly joining magconies to us.

I already knew them and had met all of them except Kayden.

"Hi I'm Kayden, you're Darcy right?", how does he know my name?

"Yep that's me, I guess you've heard of me?"

"yeah from the rest of the guys, but I'm glad to be joining the tour this year." After everyone talked for a little, some people who worked at the hotel took our bags; While David gave us our room keys. Taylor, Carter, and Matt in one room; Cameron, and Nash in another. Shawn, and Kayden in another. Cole, John Stephens, and Baylor in one. Jack and JJ in another and Me, Erin, and Eden in another.

"Alright let's go find our rooms!" I said aloud grabbing the room key and walking back over to everyone. Everyone walked to the elevator. We surprisingly all fit into one elevator, well, with everyone being squashed against one another. Our rooms were on the 21st floor so we were in the elevator for at least three minutes. After piling out of the elevator, we found our rooms, they were all next to each other.

The girls and I went to our room, I unlocked the door and went in with them behind me. "Wow" I said in awe. The room was huge. It must have been a suite, it had three huge beds, an area with coaches and a flat screen, and bathrooms; It was unbelievable. "This place is amazing!" Erin said confirming my thoughts.

We were exploring the room when there was a knock at the door. I jogged over to it and opened it, "Hello Miss Kendrick I have your rooms luggage." I moved out of the door way so the man could bring in our bags. "Thanks," I said, getting a $10 bill out of my pocket. "No thank you, we don't take tips from the Magcon guests." With that, he walked back out of the room and I closed the door.

'Oh' I thought, then went back over to my side of the suite. I grabbed my suitcase and bag, laying them on the bed to unpack. It took us a little while to put all of our clothes and things into the walk-in closet the suite had; It was amazing. "I'm tired, what do you say we go to sleep?" I asked, getting some shorts and a tank top from the closet. "Agreed," Eden said, coming over and grabbing clothes to sleep in along with Erin. After changing, I shut the lights off, leaving only our lamps next to our beds for light.

I got into bed and muttered a 'goodnight' while setting my alarm for the morning. It was about 3am and we had a bit of jet-lag from the plane ride; We all fell asleep within minutes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Ahh! Sorry if that wasn't very long or good. But hey updated :D

Yeah so aww Jack paid for Erin to come for the tour! And there getting more touchy 😱😉. So now Erin, Darcy, and Eden are all there! The girlfriends won't come in until maybe the next chapter? The next chapter will start to have the girlfriends and more Magcon fun!

I didn't have school because of snow, YAY! The reason I didn't update last night was because I'm the worst with grammar and I guess Abby needed to fix things but she had school. So she did earlier. But it gave me another day to add more and make it longer! I don't have school tomorrow so maybe there will be another update tomorrow! But I doubt it I will probably get lazy.

Ahh teen wolf tonight!!! 44 minutes for me.

Oh my gosh, by the way if you know who Matthew Espinosa is he talked to me on Instagram 😭😭. Well he replied to a comment I made. I asked why he was in the background of a photo of two girls and tagged him. And he commented 'im a creepa yo^' and tagged me. 😭. He typed in my personal username it's just amazing for me. Haha I probably sound stupid but it's a big deal for me.

ωєℓℓ вуαααααα

~Michaela

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
1.1M 13K 58
Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
338K 5.3K 55
Katherine Austin has been trying To get discovered by the magcon team for 3 months. What happens when the power of twitter gets Katheine a Email from...