New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 59

19.8K 490 179
By xobrightxo

So I've hit the nine month mark. We've got the other room set up for him. Im supposed to be due on the 19 of April. It's the 5th today.

Let me update what has happened the last month: I still talk to Stacey almost everyday and hang out with her once a week. Neither Chres or her dad know about it though. She's such a nice girl to be with. Umm... Me, my mom, Chres, and Cameron had this "family dinner". Chres told me that he spoke to Cameron about what happened but of course he still doesn't like him. He's also been acting really weird lately and I think it's because he's nervous about the baby. We still don't know whether to name the our baby Chres or Romelo. He's being very difficult about it.

Also, he won't answer my questions about how he makes money. He said that my dad pays our rent and gives us the extra money. When I asked my dad, he didn't know what I was talking about so Im very determined to find out what's going on.

*****

"Im going out", I called to Chres while combing my hair in the bathroom.

He came to the doorway and leaned against the door. "Can you stay with me please? You can have this baby any second. I want to be there."

"But I have to go meet with St- my friend today", I say correcting myself.

"What?"

"What?", I repeated acting like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What friend. You're not very good at lying you know", he chuckled.

"Nobody."

I turned to him and he had a frown on his face. "Who Ava?"

"Stacey", I mumbled so low that he probably didn't hear me.

"Excuse me?", he leaned in and crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes,"Stacey."

He rubbed his hand over his head,"Fuck."

"Is this who you've been hanging out with every week?", he asked.

"Yes", I simply answered. I did not want to start an argument.

"You're not seeing her anymore", he said. "Im doing this because I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Im going", I said looking at myself in the mirror one last time. I try to push pass him but he doesn't let me go. "Excuse me."

"Why won't you just listen to me? Im trying to keep you safe", he explains. "You should be resting and getting ready for the baby."

I sigh,"Okay." He moves to the side and I walk past him. He then goes in the bathroom and closes the door and I quietly laugh. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing the keys and off the counter. He wasn't about to keep me from going out.

CHRES' P.O.V

After I was done using the bathroom, I walked out and saw that she wasn't in the room. I went to the babies room and she wasn't there. Then the living room. Then the kitchen. I noticed that the keys and her purse wasn't there.

She left? After I told her not to?

I ran to get my phone, calling her. She answered after about 4 rings.

"Hello?", she answered. In sounded like she was laughing. "I was expecting you to call."

"What the fuck is so funny about this?", I asked. I was livid right now.

"Nothing. What do you want?"

"What do I want? I want to know why you left after I sai--"

"I don't care what you said Chres", she interrupted.

I balled my fist and held them to my side. I took deep breaths, trying to contain myself from yelling at her. My anger is getting harder and harder to control again. This is not good. "Come. Home."

"No."

I couldn't take it anymore. My mind just went blank as my fist collided against the wall, leaving a hole. My hand hurt really bad but I was paying no attention to it.

"Chres, what the fuck was that?!"

"I- the wall.. I don't know." I couldn't find the words to say.

"You punched the WALL?", she said yelling 'wall'.

I didn't say anything.

I took another deep breath,"Come-"

"Home. I know. You don't need to say it over and over again. Goodbye." She hung up before I could say anything else.

AVA'S P.O.V

I can't believe he punched the wall. I noticed that his anger was getting worse but I didn't think it was this bad.

When I got home, I saw him sitting on the couch. I looked towards the kitchen and saw the hole he left by the entrance. "Why did you do that?"

He stood up and walked over to where I stood. "You were pissing me off."

"So what? If I was here you would have hit me?", I asked. I knew he wouldn't do it but Im speaking out of anger.

"Of course not. You think that I would hit you?", he asked, his face softening.

"If I wasn't pregnant you would. You've done it before." I know this isn't going to end well.

"Don't bring that shit up right now." I could see the anger coming back but I kept pushing him.

"Because you know it's true! You're getting out of control. You need to stop this because you're not about to be around my baby acting like this."

"OUR baby, Ava. Ours. You don't determine whether or not I can be around him. If you'd just listen to me then I wouldn't have to be mad all the time!", he said raising his voice.

"That's the point that Im trying to get to. Im tired of listening to you. Im tired of doing what you want. Im just tired of everything."

"You're tired of me?" The hurt on his face makes me tear up. I think about it for a second.

Was I tired of him?

"Answer me."

"I don't know", I answered honestly.

"I don't know why I even try. I do so much work to keep us in this house. To make sure everything is ready for the baby. But you're tired of me, right?"

"Work? You told me my dad was paying for all of this."

His eyes widened,"He is.. I mean, he pays me."

"For what. Why is he paying you?" I don't understand what is so bad that he needs to keep it a secret.

"I can't tell you", he mumbles.

"If you don't tell me, Im leaving. Right now."

"I..... I can't. You'd leave either way."

"Bye", I say turning around. He grabs my arm a little bit too hard.

"Let go of me."

"You're not leaving", he says. "Don't leave me again."

I try to pull away but he tightens his grip. "You're hurting my arm, Chres. Let go."

He loosens up his grip. "Im not letting go until you tell me that you're not leaving."

"Looks like we're just going to be standing here like this then", I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Can you give me the keys please", he asks trying his hardest to sound nice.

"Wh-"

He lets go of my arm and takes a few steps back. "You're so fucking stubborn! Im asking for the keys nicely and you still continue to ask questions!"

"What are you going to do about it?", I ask taking a step closer to him. I know that I will regret doing this when something happens. But I can't stop now.

"Don't push me. Just.. Go. If that's what you need to do. I don't care if you come back."

"No. I know you're just speaking out of anger."

"No Im not. You were leaving in the first place. Just go because obviously you don't want to be here."

"If I walk out that door, the only time Im coming back is to get my stuff. If I go, we're done."

"I don't know what to do anymore. All Im trying to do is keep you from getting hurt because I love you. I don't want you to leave but you make it so hard. You just push me and push me. You know that my temper is short but you don't care. And you don't think I know what I did back then is wrong. I regret it every single day. I get so scared that you're going to change your mind on me. That you're going to leave."

I think we just need to take a short break. A very short one. Like 4 days. We both just need some air. But you're not leaving. I will.", he finishes.

I don't know what to say so I just don't say anything.

I don't even realize how long I've been standing there until I feel him rub my shoulder. "Im leaving now."

I look up at him. "Where are you going to stay?"

"At a hotel close by. I'll call you and let you know when I get there. Keep the door and the windows locked. If anyone knocks at the door that isn't your mom or dad, don't answer it. And if you feel sick in any way, call me. I'll be here right away. Okay?"

I nod,"Okay."

He kisses my forehead,"I love you."

"I love you."

Then he leaves.

This is about to be a long 4 days.

•••••

Smh At Ava Right Now.

And What Name? Chres Jr or Romelo?

But also comment what you think about this chapter/story too.. Not just names Lol

Thank You :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 55 5
"If Zamé was a book, I would be illiterate. I couldn't read him..." Meet Neo A village girl who lived comfortably in Moshwaneng Village with her moth...
6.8K 248 19
Linda has always been inspired by her mother, Lorraine Warren. Mostly she's interested in her work and her gift, secretly wondering if she has the sa...
642 91 23
Im random and i have ADD so i made a book vote and comment or dont idgaf umm yea ask me anything im a open book BE MY FRIEND
163K 1.2K 9
We all want what we cannot have. . . . Or can we? Alpha Cyrus Rowan is the newly-appointed Alpha. He is the most feared Wolf in the Western Hemisphe...