I Wonder - Zelink Modern AU

By LegendOfZelle

An event leads to Zelda staying over at Link's house. They both feel the romantic tension and constantly thin... More

Sleep Over
Jump Scares
Detention
Moral Support
I Wonder

NEW STORIES!

7.5K 93 45
By LegendOfZelle

Hello peeps of the Zelda community (I'll show myself out).

I want to say thank you for all the support, it honestly means so much to see your comments and votes, and it's the best feeling.

If you liked this, then go check out the new stories I've published. They're called Short Tempered, 7 minutes, Mute and Pendant.

So go check that out if you want.

And also, Breath of the Wild hype is strong! Only a couple more weeks!

So that's all.

Thanks again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
60.2K 1.4K 45
In this story, Dipper and Pacifica are in 6th grade. They actually hate each other. Can a camping trip change their feelings for each other. Charact...
92.1K 1.7K 18
This is the story of Link and Zelda and their travels together before the Great Calamity hit. It's the story of their relationship and adventures, so...
1.8K 66 11
WARNING!! This is NOT a love story... well, maybe a bit. After one mission, Zuma and Skye were comparing their jobs once again, and to finish this ar...