Megatron's Missing Sparkling

By TransformersRules

Updated version of 'Megatron's lost Sparkling'. In this book, Ayla Monroe loves the Transformers Prime univer... More

I
II
III
IV
A/N ~ Extremely Important
V
Update on the Hack
Dear Readers
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Sorry
My Dear Readers - BIG NEWS

Discontinuing, Possibly Deleting

1.9K 29 26
By TransformersRules

Hey readers. I know how much you guys like the book but I, sadly, cannot continue. Sorry. For one, I have lost interest in the story. Double sorry. And two, I have writers block. I am creating a new series though. 

The series is called Baby Troubles. The title says it all. So far I only have an Optimus one completed but I am working on more. 

Once again, I am sorry but I won't be continuing this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.7K 19
A sparkling is born in secret, with only Shockwave and Megatron aware of her existence. The warlord is having her raised to be his sparkmate, but whe...
81.3K 3.5K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
368K 9.6K 39
•A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC• Team Prime gains a new member when a lone sparkling is found in the clutches of the Decepticons. Unfortunately for Rat...
68.1K 2.2K 33
Youth by Glass Animals • You had started out feeling violated. Then, you were forced to have the child of the mech who made you feel that way...