Adopted (By One Direction)

By reiseG27

Reise is a vampire. And she gets adopted, by one direction. Reise is not like other vampires. She is.......di... More

One direction adopted a vampire
Chapter 2
deep thoughts
shopping
Authors note.
another authors note sorry
plane ride, reading, and Mate?
new place.
exploring the house.
BTW SEXY BEASTS
i sowwy
im back
OH NO
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
he texted me
AMBER POV
some talkin and wanting to kill
slow updates
IM SO MAD
ok...cool.
shoppping , dinner, and how could i forget this!!!!
something important and somethings that might make you laugh.
the first time i dreamed in 10 years
THE NEXT DAY
um idk wat 2 call this
TRAILER IS UP
IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER LOL :D (it is named STOP COPYING ME!!!!!!)
gonna try again with the symbol
Another dream
a feeling in my gut
Do they miss me ?
I dont like her
PART 2 IS OUT
I Think I love her
IM SO SORRRY SEXY BEASTS
Its so hard.
Flash back
Keep moving on.
COMENT AND TELL ME!!!!!!!
The Blackscarr twins
Hey
A few months later......
Ruinited
Reuinited , but i cant save everyone
PLEASE
I will go
I'm sorry please forgive me
Last Chapter Finally
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS
GUYYYYSS

Were off to see the battle the bloody battle of London...

8K 267 4
By reiseG27

REISE POV

I ran down the stairs and ran tot he door while yelling"Ill be back soon, Im going for a walk!"

I slammed the door, and when i was about to run i heard a voice say"Let me help." I looked behind me to see Amber standing in the yard. I frowned at her then said "Huh" 

"There is a fight going on,they need your help, i want to help you." Amber said. I dont want her to get hurt, i cant do that to her.

"Im sorry Amber, but i dont want you to get hurt.....No your not coming." 

"He will be there to....your brother....I can help reise , i promise, And, i have a feeling he will protect me, and if im wrong, im alright with that"

I sat there for a moment trying to decide what to do.

"Im going lets go now or we wont make it in time."She said stubornly.

I sighed then let her jump on my back, then i ran full speed to where my gut was telling me to go, We ended up in the woods, and thats when i heard it....

i heard growls and hisses, and what sounded to be battle cries....

i ran to the noises and found a raging battle going on. 

And thats when everytghing went red.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 49.9K 23
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 2| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ When Evicka is two, her mother and she are sent awa...
139K 5.5K 40
A vampire prince seeking his soulmate for more years than he can count, only to find her wondering about in the forest. Could it really be her? Has h...
17.1K 867 19
Soon to turn 18, Solon thought his life would finally get better by the time he becomes of age, but then a new girl comes to their school and charms...
66 20 21
Cora is a rare vampire with a huge secret who has been hunted for centuries. Not knowing what she is, hunters experiment on her until she goes free...