5SOS BoyXBoy Oneshots // Requ...

By ohnomarie

Just a bunch of 5sos boy x boy oneshots REQUESTS ARE OPEN Malum Mashton Cashton Cake Muke Lashton Contains fl... More

DISCLAIMER
BIRTHDAY PARTY - Muke
LIES - Muke
YOU CAN'T SAVE ME - Cashton
BROKEN PIECES - Lashton
HOW I MET YOUR FATHER - Malum
HOGWARTS - Cake
ABUSED - Malum
PRETEND - Cashton
PRETEND 2/2 - Cashton
REBELS - Malum
SENIOR NIGHT - Lashton/Malum
YOU SAVED ME - Cake
SKINNY LOVE - Lashton
LONG LOST CHILDREN - Malum
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 1/3 - Muke
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2/3 - Muke
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 3/3 - Muke
CLASS TRIP - Mashton/ Malum
SICK - Muke
HERE TO STAY - Malum
HEARTBREAK - Cashton
PROTECT YOU - Lashton
Muke - Story Of A Fangirl
ONLY KIDS - Muke
STUCK WITH YOU 1/3 - Muke
STUCK WITH YOU 2/3 - Muke
STCUK WITH YOU 3/3 - Muke
Cake - A Love Like War 1/3
Cake - A Love Like War 2/3
Cake - A Love Like War 3/3
Muke - Fuckboys
SUPERNATURALS
GHOST OF YOU - Muke
Hi or Hey!
YOUNGBLOOD
SUGAR - Lashton
EASIER - Any Ship?
BURN, CRASH, ROMANCE - Mashton
IN MY HEAD - Cake
IN MY HEAD 2/2 - Cake
HOGWARTS - Cake
TAKE MY HAND - Cashton
MOVING ALONG - Muke/ Mashton
RED LINE - Lashton
BLEACH - Lashton
BACK TO THE DAYS - Malum
THIS IS WAR - Cake
COMPLETE MESS - Mashton
FREE FALLING - Mashton
PIZZA - Muke
SOMEBODY LIKE YOU - Cashton
Requests
Shameless Self Promo
Get to know the author
Less Than Three Days Wattpad Tag

ACTORS - Cake

2.8K 51 2
By ohnomarie

It was late morning when Calum woke up due to sunlight shining in his face. He slowly blinked and turned around to see his sleeping boyfriend next to him.

Smiling, he rolled over on their shared hotel room bed so he was on top of his sleeping lover.

A few groans escaped the blonde man before he slowly opened one ocean blue eye.

"Morning beautiful," he rasped, his voice still thick with sleep.

"Hey Babe," Calum smiled happily before he planted a sweet kiss to his boyfriends lips.

Calum rested his head on Luke's broad bare chest and listened to his calming heartbeat while Luke took his time adjusting to the sunlight in the room.

"Today is our last performance," Luke mumbled.

Calum and Luke were both actors.

They met when both got a role in an original production of a small theater. Together with the other actors, directors and artists of the Midnight Theater, they developed a Broadway musical called 'New Broken Scene'.

Originally it was just to save the small theater in LA from closing.

But the Musical went viral and got a shit ton of attention due to social media.

The whole crew of the Midnight Theater had been touring for the last three years to perform their musical all over the world.

They were new celebrities in the Broadway scene.

Throughout the tour, the two boys fell in love and were now dating for two and a half years.

But today was the last performance of the musical, because all the good things have to end someday. After that, the crew would get three month off before they would come together again to put together a new show.

"I know," Calum mumbled into Lukes chest.

"How do you feel about that?," Luke asked softly.

Calum sighed.

"I don't know. A little bit sad but I know there are even greater projects ahead of us so it's okay," Calum said small.

Luke ran his hands up and down Calums spine and for a while the two of them stayed silent, cuddled up in the bed.

"We need to get up, baby," Luke smiled softly. Calum groaned. "I hate this."

"Pfff c'mon babe I know you love your job. And now get up, let's take a shower."

After they showered together, they threw on some clothes.

Luke got dressed in some black sweats and a blink-182 shirt, Calum in grey sweats, a plain black shirt and a beanie to hide his messy jet black hair.

Hands intertwined, they walked the short distance to the arena where they would be performing tonight.

They showed their actor passes at the entrance and were greeted by their fellow actors, their second family.

"Alrighty, everyone move their beautiful butts to the stage, we have soundcheck and final rehearsal," David, the director shouted.

It was always like that. They talked, made jokes and laughed together. They were one big family.

On stage, the light was tested then the sound.

Calum was coming towards Luke from where he just got his microphone fixed and smiled cutely.

He wrapped his arms around Lukes waist and kissed Lukes cheek.

"Okay, let's get this rehearsal done so we can relax a bit before the final show," David shouted again.

Luke pecked Calum's lips once again and the two of them parted and went to their positions.

In the evening, the actors got ready for the show in the backstage rooms.

Calum and Luke were currently in the room where their huge suitcases with their costumes were situated and where they got their makeup done.

"Caluuuummmmm stop looking at your damn phone I'm trying to do your makeup," Emma, their makeup artists and costume designer whined.

"Sorry," Calum laughed and looked at the brunette girl behind him through the mirror.

She was about Lukes and Calums age, just like the rest of the actor crew.

"Nervous?," Emma asked smiling.

"Always," Calum sighed.

He played the lead and after nearly four years of playing this role, you would expect him to get used to it.

Well, he didn't. He still got really nervous and panicked before every show.

"You don't have to be so nervous, babe," Luke said softly while walking towards Calum. He took Calums sweaty palms in his hand and rubbed soothing circles on them.

"I know," Calum sighed and smiled small, "but that's why I love this job."

Luke smiled at his boyfriend, who made a funny face making Luke and Emma interrupt in laughers.

Later that night, after the actors ended the show and entered the backstage area, they were immediately surrounded by paparazzi and reporters of tv and radio stations.

Most of them wanted to talk to Calum though.

A small group of people were surrounding him, three guys from some random TV station, two men from another TV station, two women from a newspaper and a men and a women from some TV show.

"Calum Hood, you were amazing!"

"I cried! This musical is so incredibly beautiful!"

"How does it feel to be so famous?"

"You need to be guest on my TV show!"

Calum hushed the people and smiled politely.

"I am sorry but I can't answer any questions if you all keep talking at the same time...," he smiled.

"Where did the idea for this masterpiece of musical entertainment come from?"

"How do you stand all that pressure?"

"What is your next project?"

"You are advertised to be the best actor in the musical industry! How does that feel?"

Calum rolled his eyes as they began to talk again. Behind the crowd of people surrounding them, he saw Luke smiling at him.

"Excuse me for a second but there is the actual best actor in the whole world," Calum smiled and pushed his way through the crowd towards Luke.

"Hey honey," Luke smiled and pecked Calum's lips.

Luke held up one of his sweaters.

"I brought you something. Thought you'd like to get changed," he smiled.

Calum beamed at him before taking off the uncomfortable top of his costume and replacing it with Lukes sweater, which was huge on him.

"You did great, baby. I am so proud of you." Luke placed his hands on Calums hips and pressed their foreheads together.

Calum blushed and got on his tiptoes to place a soft kiss on Luke's lips once again.

"Calum can we ask you a few questions?"

"Just a few!"

"Yeah we'd like to ask you some questions as well!"

"Can we do an interview?"

Calum huffed and rolled his eyes before he let his forehead hit Lukes toned chest. He stayed like this for a few seconds before placing a smile on his face and turning around.

"Sure, go ahead but my boyfriend will stay with me right here," Calum smiled as he leant his back against Lukes chest, crossing his arms over his own chest.

A few interviewers let out annoyed groans but got ready to ask questions anyway.

Luke smiled down at Calum who cuddled into his side, his arm protectively wrapped around Calums hips and listed to his boyfriend answering every question the interviewers asked him.

It is needless to say that Luke felt like everything he wanted in his life came true.

Looking at his boyfriend in the oversized sweater, every inch of his body felt happy.

Smiling he thought, "I love you."

________________________

Short one! I don't like the ending :( I hope you liked it tho😘

AND THANK YOU FOR 200 READS❤❤

Likes and comments are always appreciated!❤

Requests are open! DM or Comment

Only Love,

Marie💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 54 22
A book of 5sos one shots. I will take requests if you send them in, I will dedicate it to you and give you credit for the idea. I do have other ships...
79.1K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
36.6K 248 14
5SOS One Shots and Mini Stories. ** Includes CALM, Muke, Lashton, Cashton, Malum, Mashton, & Cake.
1.8K 43 18
Hey, i'm going to write some imagines with the boys for you. You can send me some ideas of personal stories and I try to write them. ☺️❤️