The Royal

By FurryShea

Ellie, a normal 16 year old girl in Gardina. She longs to meet the prince of Gardina but never had a chance... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Special chapter

Chapter 20 -the last part

27.2K 752 43
By FurryShea

<Happily Ever After>

"Wake up!" I felt someone pounced on my bed with a small force and I opened my eyes slightly. Why didn't I lock my door so that nobody could barged in. I saw Tamy's cheeky face on top of mine and his big goofy smile. He looks just like his dad, big blue eyes with soft golden brown hair.

"Aunty Ellie! Wake up and play with me." I groaned and turned to look at the clock, it was 8 in the morning. I could used a few more hours of sleep before fetching Betty over to the castle because she had to my palace where Queen Nina was and getting used to the surroundings. I bet Erica left Tamy here and went off somewhere. This smart boy managed to find my room and woke me up.

I was about to ask Tamy to leave me alone and play with someone else when I heard. "Tamy, it's still early, I'm sure your aunt doesn't want to play." I bolted upright and saw Erica grinning at me. Still the same old cheeky Erica. The same old Erica that would barge in and caught people in the act, just like her son, Tamy.

"Erica, what brings you here?" I asked and my head seems to spin a little, I think I sat up too fast. I closed my eyes and regained my vision before I smile and was glad that I got to see Erica again. It has been a year since I last saw her. Because Erica wanted a kid but she was still too young to give birth, they adopted one. (yeah, I'm gonna be 18 soon.) Erica had told me that she was lucky to find Tamy because he looked like the king (her husband) and she had confessed to me that she wondered if Tamy was the son of the king and someone else's product. I had dismissed the thought that she had because I knew how painful that would be for Tamy to find out that his mother had left him.

"I came over to see my favourite person and my brother. But my brother was nowhere to be found." Erica said and she walked to my bed to carried her son, Tamy away. Tamy started protesting, thrashing his hands and legs everywhere, making high pitch sounds.

I laughed at the sight and my thoughts drifted off Ethan, he had went to Africa to help the poor reconstruct and build their small town. He had mentioned in his letter that he wouldn't be back so soon. How I missed him. Missed his soft lips and beautiful eyes staring into my own and claiming me. It had been 2 months since he left and though he wrote back every other week, I still felt a little empty.

"Aunt Ellie, help me." Tamy cried and it broke my train of thoughts. I smile, maybe sooner or later, Ethan and I would have our own kids. I said "Bring him out Erica." Waving both mother and son out before walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

"Mom! I want to play outside!, Tamy protested to Erica and before she could answered him, he dragged me towards the palace garden, the place where soon, Betty would come home to and enjoy. I let out a laugh and shook my head while Erica just waved him off, not trying to save me from her son's grip.

We walked quite a while before Tamy starts to pick flowers and walking towards me. "Where's uncle Ethan?" Tamy asked after I sat down on the grass and he came sitting down on my lap. He was plucking the flower petals and throwing them on the ground. I watched as he did that and wonder how would it be like if I had a child of my own next time. I looked towards the sky.

"Helping the poor." I said and sighed a little. I missed Ethan a lot, we were like 2 worlds apart and even though he did sent messages to me, it aches my heart and it made me wondered if he was eating well and sleeping well. His health had not been good when he left the palace but he insisted that he was well.

"Is he good like my daddy?" Tamy asked loudly. I stared down at him and he was busy digging and shuffling through the grass in front of him, oblivious to my heart aching for Ethan. Tamy's still young to understand how adults had complicated thoughts and his innocent heart should not be tainted so soon.

"He is, Tamy, your daddy and Uncle Ethan are good guys." I said just as Tamy placed something soft and light on my hand. I looked down and was shocked to see a four leaf clover, it was so hard to find! Betty had always brought me random things from the garden, sometimes weeds, sometimes grass but never this.

"For you aunty Ellie, I found it." Tamy said proudly and I hugged him tightly. Erica and her husband were so lucky to have Tamy as their son. I just wished that Ethan could be back soon for my 18th birthday. I wouldn't want my boyfriend and soon-to-be husband to be not around me.

~~~~~~~ a few weeks later..... It was Ellie's 18th birthday~~~~~~

"Darling, this is from dad." Queen Nina said and she handed me a long box with golden engraved flowers on it. I looked at her and to the box and she nodded, signalling that I should opened up. I smiled and opened it. What I saw took my breath away. It was a golden bracelet with a red rose in the middle as the design, something that royal family would have. "He kept this long enough, he had apologise for not being here but he said he would love to." Queen Nina said and I held back the urge to cry. Dad had not not love me even after everything, even though he occasionally sent messages to me, he had not mentioned "I love you" or anything. But I was grateful for this gift. "and this is from me" Queen Nina said before handing a velvet box to me.

I opened without hesitation and "Oh My Gosh... I can't accept it." I said and pushed the box back to her. It was a gold necklace with glittery beads on it, too beautiful to wear it. Though it looked new and well maintained, there was a hint of age on it because of the box.

"It used to be mine, now it's yours." she said and I felt tears filling my eyes. My Mum actually gave me such an expensive gift? I knew we are the Royal family but this was just too expensive to accept. She wiped my tears off and grinned at me.

"It's beautiful mum. Thank you." I said and she took the necklace out and helping me put on. The cold pearl of the necklace touches my warm skin and I left goosebumps on it. It fits perfectly on my neck and I felt bliss, if only Ethan could see. I frown.

"What's wrong honey?" mum asked. I shook my head and straighten my dress. Queen Annie insisted me on wearing a gown that dragged on the floor at the back, so I complied. She had said that that's the proper princess dress because I am the rightful owner of the crown.

"It's time." mum said and she clung on my arms, pulling my out of my room. I sighed a little and put on my best smile. We walked towards the room and she opened the door, lights flashes and I could feel a little nervous.

"Happy Birthday Princess Ellie." the ballroom erupted with cheers and clapped the moment I walked into it. I gasped a little and smile, but the whole time wishing Ethan was here. It was like everything was perfect and good but something was missing from it.

"Thank you people." I said into the microphone. Queen Annie smiled and patted my shoulders and I smiled at her before turning again to address the crowd. She was proud that I had overcome my fears of facing the crowd and that I had grown so much ever since last year. I had manage to move back with Queen Nina and went round the town, socializing and hearing the citizens out. Though a few were unhappy but majority were proud and happy that their princess did what other kingdoms would not do. Getting to know their people. And I had always believe that to be a good kingdom ruler, I had to be in their shoes - which I knew very well considering I spent 16 years of my life as a commoner.

"As everyone know, today is my birthday and wished everyone would enjoy the party. Thank you." I said and retreated, everyone smiling and clapping before resuming their chatting and dancing in the ballroom. I bet those without royal invites were enjoying themselves outside the castle walls and holding feasts and parties.

I was about to turn away and head back inside to change when suddenly, the wedding song blasted out and I looked around trying to figure out why are they playing this song. Nobody would be going to get married, not that I know of. I mean, Erica's married and had a son!

"Pardon my lateness, My Beloved Wife." came a voice and I turned to see if I had heard the familiar voice correctly. My jaw dropped when I saw Ethan holding a bunch of flowers and a ring box walking towards me. The turquoise ring that Ethan gave me last year was still on my finger and he had said that it was our promise ring. I had always said that the ring was the wedding ring but Ethan laughed it off and flicked my forehead lightly.

He walked infront of me and stopped before getting down on one knee and said "Will you be my official wife?"

Tears were rolling down my face and I am covering my hand over my mouth. I can't believe Ethan was here, kneeling right in front of me. "Will you?" he asked again when I didn't answered. I blinked. Everyone was silent but the camera lights were flashing and I could almost see the headlines tomorrow morning "Prince Ethan propose to Princess Ellie".

"I do." I replied and Ethan stood up to slip another diamond ring into my finger. I beamed and took the flower from him and was smiling like an idiot. I am the happiest girl alive on planet earth and I saw Queen Nina wiping a tear away from her eyes before clapping. Everyone in the room clapped and cheered and some screamed out loud.

"I Love you Ellie." Ethan whispered and kissed me on the lips.

"I Love you too Ethan, thank you." I replied before pulling him into another kiss.

There you have it, a HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 8.4K 26
*WARNING: Cliche and cringy story ahead Elora, aka Ellie, is a normal 17 year old and a typical good girl/nerd, and everyone totally loves her. She'...
133K 3.7K 38
!AGEPLAY WARNING! Emma, is a 17 year old highschooler. A very popular girl in the community being that she helps volunteers often uder her mother's o...
14.6K 856 29
Ellie is an orphan with only one goal. Stay alive. The castle, a place where your deepest fantasies can come alive, but also your worst fears. This...
1.9K 121 43
Ellie Hope is a seventeen year old girl who had a great and normal life for the most part till one day everything starts crashing down. Nothing is no...