Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)

1.5K 59 3
By fluffymeowcat

Authors note: Hey guys, so sorry this chapter might be short. Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, and followers. You guys are amazing. Everything you guys have done for me is highly appreciated. So again thank you guys!! 

Hope your valentines day was good. 

So enjoy. 

And hope you like.

(I do not own Twilight. I wish I did.) 

4-2-14 

This is the new version of it. This book is not finished. I was just stuck for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           Chapter 34 Heaven knows. 

"Come on Colton." I paced back and forth in my cell. It was nearly sunset and the werewolves were getting restless, and so was I. Hours had passed, and I couldn't wait any more. People gathered around the fire, waiting for my arrival. Waiting for my death . 

"Hey!" The man in the cell next to me yelled. 

I sighed and walked over to the front of my cell. "Yes?" I just wanted to be alone. Some peace and quiet would be nice for my execution. 

"Why are you in here?" 

I peeked through the bars. The mans hands were lazily out of the cell. "I was in their garden, eating carrots. Keeps the bunnies away, but not me." 

"Seriously?

I scoffed and laid back down on my bed. "No. They think i'm a killer." Well in reality I did kill that girl, but I was tricked. That's a good statement. I'm sure that will help me save me today. "What about you?" 

"Same. But I really did slaughter twelve men." He chuckled. 

I blinked. "Oh. What was that point of this conversation?" 

"I don't know. Just wanted to talk." 

Well this was awkward. I can handle crazy vampires. But he was human, and it was just weird. Its like a competition, between humans and creatures. But I think we got them beet, by thousands of years. Never in my life, did I think this would happen. I never thought that I would be in a cage. When I was born, I thought I might have a normal childhood. I could run around, and chase butterfly's. That one was a little over exaggerated, but still you get my point. I didn't know that my own blood would try to kill me, and the people I love. I didn't know that a stupid, "king" would murder my old pack. 

Right now, I wish my family was here with me. They always protect me, even though Rosalie and I fight, were sisters. Its just sisterly love.  When she stops arguing with me, that's when I need to start worrying.  I want my mom. She always brushes my hair, no matter what, it calms me. I want my dad, he always knows what to say. I want my brothers, they always pick on me, but I love each of them equally. I want my psychotic sisters, who love to shop. I want the human girl, who always trip's over everything, and wants to become one of us. I want my mate to come and get me out of here. 

I just want my family. Four men appeared in the front of my cell. "Let me guess the part can't start till' I walk in?" One of the men opened my cell door, in his hands was a bag.  I already know what was coming. The thing was, I could kill all of them, and be done with it, I could run away with Colton, and find my family. Maybe stop by at Bella's, see if she's alright. But I didn't move an inch, as they latched chains on my ankles, and wrists. A black bag was placed over my head. The only senses I had was smell, and hearing. The gravel beneath my feet, crunched with anticipation. Echo's of cheers, erupted. Was I close to my death?

You could end this Emily. You could kill them, and never look back. But what about my family? Would they be disappointed? The answer would be: very.For the first time, I don't know what to do. For the first time I am lost. The cheers grew louder, as we walked closer. 

I did one thing that I haven't done in a while. I silently prayed. Look, to who ever is listening up there, I'm talking to the big man, I'm sorry for the things I have done. I know this is probably weird coming from a hybrid. But could you help me out just this once? Maybe you don't have to help me, maybe just be there by my side, as I save myself. Help me save myself. 

The men turned me around for some reason. The chains to my wrists, were pulled tightly behind me. The bag was lifted off my head, many werewolves surrounded me. Wood was stack underneath my feet, and my back was pressed against a pole. So this is it? Colton's dad came forward and looked into my eyes. It looked like he searching for something, I couldn't really tell. I pleaded with my eyes, to ask him not to do this.  I-I don't want to die, I want to live. I want to be with my family, my mate. Where is Colton? Was I a good mate, a good friend, a good daughter, a good sister? Was I anything?  One of the pack members lit a torch. I gulped. My real dad showing fear, was a sign of weakness. Maybe he was right, but at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Kevin grabbed the torch that was lit. The fire danced off his face. "I'm sorry, but you must be punished." 

"Kevin what about Cole?" I asked. "Who are you to play god? Please just let me go. . . please" A single tear slid down my cheek.

Kevin looked torn, my mates mother walked up to him and took the torch. "He'll get over you." She threw the lit torch into the pile of wood. Admittedly, the wood caught fire.

"No!" Someone screamed, from behind me. A force blew me out of the pile of wood. The rope tied around my hands had been cut. I automatically new it was Cole. He grabbed my hand and ran into the forest. I was just seconds away from death. I could still feal the heat on my skin. 

"Were are we going?" I breathed out. 

"Somewhere safe." Colton growled. He gave me a backpack, that I know noticed,I flung it on my back. He jumped and morphed into his wolf form. He looked at me and inclined his head to the right. I nodded and ran to the right. He was next to me in a instant.

We heard the shouts of anger coming from the pack, but we didn't care at the moment, all we cared about was getting the hell away from here. I excepted death so many times, but that was too close. I shook my head and kept running. The night's breeze kept my hair on the back of my neck stand straight up. The packs shouts became like the wind. The voices floated in the air. Colton and were engulfed with the darkness. My mate saved me. He chose me over his own pack. Once were done running, I will get to know him better. 

We've been running for hours and haven't stopped. "Colton can we please stop?" He slowed down, and looked around, probably checking any signs of movement that doesn't belong here, or any signs of being followed. He went behind a tree, probably to morph back. My heart still fluttered against my chest, more so than usual. 

"Can you please get me my shorts, there in the bag?" He breathed out.

I silently un-zipped the backpack, and rummaged through it to find them. I wordlessly tossed him them, and waited. He came out merrily seconds afterwords. He took two steps and was in front of me. His hands grabbed my face, and he kissed me. I felt the passion, and desperation, through him. He was scared, and confused. Like me. I pulled back. He smiled at me, and kissed my forehead. I didn't know weather or not he wanted to talk about, what just happened. Heck I didn't even know what just happened. Colton must have noticed my facial expressions, because his face darkened. He wordlessly grabbed the backpack from me, and went through it. Two blankets were in his hand. He laid one down against the tree, he sat down and beckoned me forward. I sighed and moved towards him. He moved his legs opened so I could sit in between him. He wrapped the blanket and his arms around me. 

"Colton -" 

"Shh. Just sleep. I'll keep watch." 

"Do you still love me?" 

His arms tightened around me. "I love you in any condition, and in any circumstances. I will always love you no matter what, eternity and infinity and beyond." 

I leaned against him, and relaxed. "Eternity, infinity and beyond." I closed my eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 110
Emily and Mike have been best friends since they could walk. Emily is the daughter of the Beta and Mike is the son of the Alpha and they are the same...
177K 6.2K 42
BOOK #1 IN THE HYBRID TRILOGY Brynn Thomason was what you would classify as a normal teen werewolf. That is, until her mate showed up in her room one...
131K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
17.6K 568 16
Emily is a vampire ,mermaid , and werewolf she has school on top of it. She's 18 and her brothers are merman's. She starts her senior year with her b...