Naruto has a sister?! Namikaz...

By laurenlopes67

What if Naruto isn't the only one with the Kyuubi? What if Naruto has a sister which he doesn't know about? F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Chapter 17 - Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Part 1
Chapter 20 - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 22 - Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - FINAL CHAPTER
SEQUEL ALERT!
ALERT!!! SEQUEL IS NOW OUT!!!!
READ THIS! PLEASEEE!
UPDATE!!!!
UPDATES ON NEW FANFICTIONS!!!

Her Name is Namikaze Hotaru

33K 513 53
By laurenlopes67

She has blond hair just like Minato (her father), her personality is just like her father as well, but if you get on her bad side she is like Kushina (her mother).
She also has blue eyes and whiskers like Naruto.

Hotaru instead of growing in Konoha she came to a different world, where she was given to another family after Minato and Kushina died after sealing the Kyuubi inside of her and Naruto, since the Third Hokage thought it was best for her to live in another world. That because she had Namikaze in her name and people would try to get her and kill her since she was the daughter of the Yellow Flash!
In this world she is known as Layla, her "parents" are afraid of her since they know what she has inside of her, they don't treat her badly, but they still react with fear towards her.
She doesn't know who she really is, however she feels that she is different, she just doesn't know why.
She is going to have amazing teachers, including S-Rank Criminals and the three great Sages! (yes, Orochimaru included even though he's creepy). But the one who's going to teach her from the start is Uchiha Itachi ( it'll be explained later in the story why him).
She will also find love and will have her heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 131 9
Sasuke was finally, FINALLY!, going to get his revenge on his sister Itachi. Nothing was going to stand in his way. [[COMPLETED]] I don't own Naruto
395K 9.5K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
72.5K 1.4K 28
Naruto was known to be a happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, dead-last academy student, right? If so, think again. Uzumaki Naruto was a demon-child and a m...
51.2K 1.4K 26
You know who Naruto Uzumaki is, a boy with a big heart (and mouth), who only wants to become a ninja and Hokage. But he has strict orders from the Ho...