My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 38

15.9K 816 37
By Lady_Escapist

As always hope you enjoy.......

Prince Elían's POV

The thoughts that swirled through my mind where unexplainable.

'Where the hell is she'

Was the only one that made sense.

I flashed out of the bathroom back into the hall and tried to catch her scent, there was none. With fury I made my way down the hall and back into the dungeon from where we had come, she was nowhere to be seen.

In the next instant it was back in the castle and went into my dad's office but it was empty. Frustrated I went back into the hall and tried to sense where the closest people where. Then I realized I should check the cameras.

They where in my father's office and I went back inside. Scanning across the screens I tried to find her but there were many screens. Suddenly movement caught my eye on one of the screens in one of the many guest rooms.

There she was and Evander was beside her, very much to close for my liking. In fact I hated that he was with her.

 I sped down the halls and into the section where we had prepared the rooms for the three brothers.

'Why would he take her here?'

I stood outside the door deciding on what I should do. What did he want from her? 

Technically I had no right to go into Evanders room, he was an original and I was not. He could do what he wanted especially with a human.

My hand was already touching the door handle, now I took it back slowly. Much slower I made my way back where I had come from.

I could not barge into the room and take her away from there but I could watch what was going on from the cameras.

But then again why would I care. It made no sense why I was here anyway. 

Well yes, I had let her shower and had gone to get her clothes and now she was with Evander in nothing but a towel. No, that did not sit well with me.

Though sitting here was not good for me, so I went away back into the bathroom and waited. I tried to sense what was going on in the room but it was to far away.

The minutes where ticking away but there was still no sign of her coming back. 

My patience of which I already had none grew shorter and shorter.

Suddenly two pairs of footsteps came walking down the hall and one of them was obviously having trouble with walking straight.

 The footsteps stopping in front of the door and I stood facing it when it slowly opened and I came face to face with Evander.

His eyes turned into slits but then grew smug.

"I brought your lady back.", He grinned into my face.

He stepped aside and revealed a fragile looking Avery she was pale and obviously shocked with two punctured holes on her neck where the blood had flown down her chest from.

Evander turned to leave and before he did he said, "Oh and if you decide to kill her let me know first, I just might want to keep her for food."

I was not exactly sure what my expression looked like but I was sure If someone who knew me saw me right now would know better then to mess with me.

Avery's face was emotionless and I knew her mind was making itself ready to shut down for a moment.

I slammed the door shut and locked it, not wanting anyone to interfere again. She was breathing loudly now and swayed dizzily against the wall.

That bastard had drank way too much of her blood, I was surprised she was still standing after all.

Hastily I tore my wrist open and planted it across her mouth but instead of drinking she fell down to the floor; I caught her head before it slammed into the tiles at last second. Kneeling down beside her I set my wrist against her mouth again but she was not moving.

I pressed my fingers against her artery but of course it was punctured by Evander's teeth so I tried on the other side, a very faint pulse that a human would probably have called dead, vibrated against my sensitive fingers.

Hastily I bit my wrist again and let the blood leak into her parted lips.

"Come on, drink," I mumbled.

There was no movement coming from her.

Not very often was I trying to keep a humans life, rather I was taking it.

"What is going on?", my head snapped up to see Flora standing in the doorway.

She must have unlocked the door with her magic. Well good I could use her.

"Here are clothes, get her dressed and when you're done I'll get her into her bed.", I instructed immediately.

Flora eyed the flimsy towel around Avery but wasted no time and got to work while I waited outside; once she was done she called me back inside and I scooped her up in my arms. 

She felt tiny and fragile, like something that would fall apart by a rough touch and yet she was so much stronger than that.

Her skin had begun to regain a more healthy color but she was still unconscious. Flora followed me to the room Avery had resided in before.

 While Flora drew back the comforter from the bed, I mustered her face closely and wished she would open her blue eyes, but they stayed close.

I was happy to hear that her heartbeat had picked up a faster pace meaning that her body had begun to produce more of her delicious blood, just why she didn't wake up was my question.

I knew I had to get away from her or Evander would spread word that I cared for her like a worried mother, something that would definitely not be good for my reputation of a cold heart.

I decided to let Flora take care of her.

"Stay with her until she awakens and get her what she needs," I instructed and she nodded her head.

I had to get away quickly before anyone raised suspicion why I was with her so long.
Well truthfully I had no idea why I had brought her into that shower in the first place.

"Ah Elían, you finally made it out of her chamber?" My face twisted as I turned around to meet Evander's glare but straightened it quickly before I was all the way around

"You see the whole vampiric world is flooded with rumors of how cold hearted the prince can be and how he will follow steps in his fathers iron court only much stronger." He snickered and went on ," All I've seen is how the ruthless prince is kind to a human 'girl' who should not be existing."

I tried to control the anger that tightened  my chest; if I released it now it would only confirm that he was right.

"What kindness?" I scoffed carelessly.

When Evander did not respond I stepped closer and breathed into his face,
"Me, don't know of any kindness."

And with that I was gone.

It was  true if something didn't go right I never showed mercy or kindness. When I went around the cities,every vampire that recognized me, would try to make conversation I pushed them  away mindlessly.

I strode into the the gardens castle when suddenly and idea came to me.

If Evander wanted to see my ruthlessness, well all I needed to do was unleash my pureblood.

Avery's POV

The moment I began to think again was the moment I realized that I didn't want to be where I was. 

>>I was marching, together with a large mass of people. Where I was I had no idea or where we were headed. It was a steady pace and I saw my own feet moving in front of me. Again I had no control over my actions as my body started moving past the others to the front of the group.

Valiria and the other man were leading the front. My body swept through other bodies until I was walking right behind them allowing me to hear their words.

"How do you plan on killing the king?", it was the man speaking.

"Oh first I will weaken him with magic and then I will call upon Azalea's spirit and slit his throat right above her," Valiria hissed.

"Sounds like you have it all figured out?", he answered with a chuckle. "And his son?"

"Well once his father is dead he will be obviously weaker."

'Then she certainly does not know the prince.' The thought crossed my mind.

"Who's walking behind me," It was Valiria.

"No one in particular the one closest behind you is the witch from China." the man spoke without looking behind him.

"I feel negativity and power at once right behind me." She said with an edgy voice.

"You know that the witch is one of our strongest ally, she's been with us for a long time."

"Then why do I feel this?", Valiria argued. "Something is off."

I was sure it had to do something with me for I was walking right behind her. I was negative against her yes, but power I had none.

The man fell back in his step and came to the witch's side who was right behind me. I assumed she was the one from China. 

"Remember your job?", The man asked her quietly.

"Yes, of course I do." she responded even quieter.

"What is it?"

"Paralyze as many as I can with my special power."

I was surprised of how straight forward these people where; no talking in circles or around the pot.

"And what does your special power do to others?"

"It paralyzes them." She spoke quietly still.

"In what way?"

Oh this was better than I thought, maybe I should come here more often to listen in to their plans.

"You have asked me this many times."

This was the first time she had denied an immediate answer.

"I need to hear it again."

"Ok", She hesitated for a moment. "First of all I can't lose the feeling that someone close to me is not as determined to finish the king and his court."

"There's no one such around here.", the man spoke gravely.

"Well my power provokes any person vampire, witch or human to enter a state of paralyzation that will hold on as long as I decide or am able to concentrate on."

'Jeez that will kill us all."

"Good, do your job right and we will be happy, how many at once can you get to?"

"Well according to Valiria's map of the castle I should be able to get most of it under control, remember it doesn't consider the amount of people it is a certain distance that I can spread my power."

"And yet you are here again despite my many warnings," he didn't sound happy.

'Did you hear that? We will all die if this witch is capable of using her power.' I yelled at him in my mind.

"I told you to warn the king."

'I did, and I'm not sure if they believe me.'

"Who is they?"

'Well the prince and the three brothers.'

"What?", I winced at the loud screech in my head, "The brothers" , it was a whisper now.

"The brothers,  you met them?" his voice had suddenly lost all emotion.

'Yes they came, because of me, because of my situation.'

"And?"

'Well so far they haven't done much except that Evander nearly sucked me dry.' I remembered the moment and shuddered.

"Evander," he whispered again, "I will come for you."

'You should not make a promise like that, he's an original' I told him but the presence in my head had gone away. And so had the crew, Valiria amd everything that surrounded me now was just darkness.

I woke up to silence and found myself in the bed of what I had become to call my room.
I snuggled closer into the comforter and wanted to go back to sleep but was roughly interupted when the memories came of my dream.

I rose up into a seated position and saw Flora in the room.

"Oh damn," the words escaped my mouth.

"What is it?" She asked wide eyed.

"Where all gonna die." The words slipped out of my mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Sorry if it's a bit boring🙈 I'm currently suffering from writers block again....

If you dont know what that is you don't wanna find out!

Sorry for mistakes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2.9M 72K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
535K 5.3K 12
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "Hush now my drahá. Cease your whimpers." He mutters ocean eyes leaving a trail of scorching fire down my fle...
204K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...