๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜, dean w...

By geminiklaus

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿคฐโ—.*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ ๐ฎ... More

[ CAST ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTE THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]

[ CHAPTER SIX ]

29.8K 1.2K 635
By geminiklaus

[ CHAPTER SIX ]

'VIRGIN TALES'

Peeking a glance at the men sat across from her, Lux shuffled uncomfortably, folding her hands in her lap as a humiliating rouge threatened to spread across her cheeks.

What could Lux say, she had eyes and there was no doubt in her mind that the three men were all ridiculously attractive in different ways.

The tallest of the three was classically handsome with long brown hair that fell past his ears, kind eyes, a warm smile and a broad, muscular build that were evidentially showing through his fitted suit.

Sat beside the giant was the man with the piercing eyes, a blue so brilliantly deep that it reminded Lux of the ocean- everlasting and eternal. Supporting a pair of fancy dress shoes, black slacks, a buttoned white dress shirt, a loosened blue necktie and a beige trench coat, he seemed sophisticated.

The last of the men was definingly one of the most gorgeous men Lux had ever seen. With short cropped dark blonde hair, intense emerald eyes and pink, full lips that could be considered feminine, he too was handsome.

Consciously reminding herself not to ogle the three men sat across from her, at least not while they were looking, Lux averted her gaze, clearing her throat awkwardly, signifying them to get to the point.

Glancing down at her fingers, Lux tried to keep her voice strong. "I let you guys in, now explain." She demanded.

Rubbing the back of his neck, the emerald eyed man let out a sarcastic, troubled laugh. "Where to start?"

Narrowing her eyes, Lux's gaze shifted to the petite man in the trench coat, the man who had spoken of Gabriel, the person from her dream.

She shifted uncomfortably when she noticed how his gaze was firmly fixed on her abdomen, his expressive eyes squinted in concentration.

Also noticing his friends gaze, Sam cleared his throat, elbowing Cas gently in the side.

Turning to Sam, cocking his head to the side, he seemed confused. "What?"

Keeping his voice to a whisper, Sam sighed. "Stop staring."

Lux pursed her lips together expectantly. "How about we start with your names?"

Sending the woman a small, yet warm smile; the tallest of the trio leaned forward. "My names Sam-" He nodded towards his brother. "-That's Dean; my brother-"

Glancing at Dean, she received a polite nod. Hmm brothers.

"And that's Castiel, but we call him Cas."

Sparing one last glance at Dean, she turned to Cas. "Lux." She introduced herself flatly.

Dean snorted, causing her to narrow her eyes challengingly. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing." Dean tried to brush it off as Sam let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Lux rolled her eyes, unfolding her hands from her lap. "If you've got something to say, I'd rather you say it."

After a moment of silence, glancing unsurely between Sam and Cas, Dean leaned forward. "Your mom called you Lux?"

"Yes, what of it?"

He shrugged, the muscles of his broad shoulders flexing as he did so. "Isn't that a stripper name?"

"Actually my full names Luxanna, and I was named after a famous poet, not that you seem the educated type." She snapped, rolling her eyes as Dean held his hands up mockingly.

Deciding to cut in before the situation got out of hand, Sam cleared his throat, however, before he could make any comment, Lux quickly cut him off. "Now, can you just explain everything? I didn't invite you in to insult me and make small talk."

Castiel's eyebrows ruffled together; a confused yet highly adorable look on his vessels features. "I can explain everything, but it will take a long time. When my father created the world-" Castiel was cut off by Dean.

"Not that, she means about the you-know-what?"

The Angel furrowed his brows together, tilting his head to the side. "Voldemort? -" He turned to Lux.

"You needn't worry, the dark Lord is not real." The Angel reassured softly.

Turning to the other men, she cocked a brow. "Is he serious?"

Sam grimaced, nodding slowly. "Deadly..."

"Cas that's 'You-know-Who' not 'You-Know-What'." Sam corrected after a moment of silence.

Shaking her head, Lux let out an annoyed huff. "Can we just get to the point? -"

Lux was cut off by Dean turning to Cas, curiosity coating his handsome features. "You've seen Harry Potter?"

The Angel nodded. "Yes. I, uh, deeply sympathize with Harry. He somewhat reminds me of Sam-"

"What?! Why?" Sam questioned in surprise, his brows raised in astonishment, not knowing if he should be offended or not.

Abruptly standing up, Lux scowled, crossing her arms over her chest. "Enough of the Harry Potter talk; explain or I want you all out."

Dean whirled towards her, also standing. "Calm down, sweetheart, take a seat and we'll try and explain everything as well as we can. Just hear us out, okay?"

For a moment Lux was silent before she let out an exaggerated huff and lazily flopped back onto the couch.

"Me and Sam, we're brothers. We hunt things-" Lux eyed the two suspiciously, her gaze landing on her mobile phone that was on the coffee table.

Had she invited serial killers into the house? Great. Without any of them noticing, the slowly reached forward, her fingers inches away from her mobile.

"-Demons, ghosts, vampires; things your worst nightmare wouldn't touch."

Not serial killers; lunatics. Complete and utter bat-shit insane lunatics.

Her fingers fell from her phone as she leaned back, her eye wide as her gaze flickered between the three.

Sam let out an exhausted sigh, his disapproval evident. "Don't... Don't sugar coat it..."

The older brother just shrugged, making the gesture of pretending to rip a band-aid off as Lux shook her head in disbelief. "You guys are insane."

While Sam noticeably winced, Dean leaned forward, his elbows pressing against his thick thighs. "Look, your promised you'd hear us out."

"And I'm listening." She mumbled.

"In our shit-show of a crazy life we've seen some pretty messed up stuff. And this world, there's some seriously fucked up, fugly shit out there, but there's good too. There's Angels; although most of them are douchbags, except Cas."

"So... A-Angels, demons and vampires..."

The older brother snorted. "We haven't even touched most of it yet."

"Dean!" Sam scolded, Lux looked overwhelmed as it was.

"And this- this Gabriel; the guy who I dreamt about, what did that mean? What did he mean?  Is he real, was what he was saying true?!"

Cas was silent for a moment before he also leaned forward. "What did he say?"

The blondes brows furrowed in concentration as she tried to remember what the strange man had exactly said to her.

Of course she could remember some bits of the speech, but not all of it.

Her nimble fingers tapped against her thigh as she sighed. "I... I can't remember all of it, but, he was speaking really weird, and he kept complaining about whoever wrote it, almost as if he was reading a script... -" Lux paused, taking a shaky breath.

"-He said something about being pregnant with- with the holy spirit- I am still trying to figure out if it that's a innuendo or not... He said about giving birth to a girl and then he said something about a never ending Kingdom. He also kept mentioning some woman named Mary."

Both Dean and Sam's expressions were unreadable as they turned to Castiel, who looked troubled.

Dean really hoped this sweet girl wasn't the one who was carrying God's kiddo, she was too innocent to be dragged into a world like his- even if she had the name of a stripper.

But so far, the evidence was practically shouting out that Lux was in fact the new Mary.

He could only hope Cas would claim this was all a huge misunderstanding and that the whole prophecy was the arch-angel-slash-tricksters idea of a joke.

"Cas, any of that make sense to you?"

The Angel nodded grimly. "Yes, I, uh, Lux, I need to ask you a very... Personal question."

"Okay..."

"Are you a virgin?"

Sam and Dean whirled towards Cas, scolding him as the blonde's cheeks burnished red. The angel could have at least said it in a more discrete way.

"Cas!"

"E-Excuse me?!" Lux spluttered out, her eyes widened in disbelief.

Castiel ignored the two brothers as he leaned forward. "I mean, have you ever engaged in sexual intercourse?" The Angel continued, a deadly serious look on his features.

Her stomach twisted in humiliation as she avoided Dean's gaze.  "I don't think that's none of your business, so called Angel of the Lord or not." Lux snapped, her arms crossed defensively over her chest as Sam sighed, running a hand through his glossy locks.

"Cas you can't just ask someone that." Sam scolded the Angel.

Squinting in confusion, Castiel seemed to momentarily forget the flushed blonde. "What? Why?"

"Because it's... It's..." Sam glanced at Dean, practically begging for help.

Dean pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Because it's private, Cas. Personal."

The Angel frowned. "But I need to know."

The three turned towards Lux, Sam deciding to take the lead, knowing he'd ask more gently than his brother would. "Look, I'm sorry about this, but we need to know. Have you ever, y'know...?" Sam trailed off awkwardly.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she shifted tensely. "No."

Cas nodded. "That confirms it then."

"Confirms what?" Lux questioned, still not completely believing the three men in front of her, no matter how much evidence supported their claim.

"My father has chosen you to carry his child as he once chose Mary to do so. You are carrying the Lords heir, and the world's savior."

Lux let out a laugh. "So you're saying I'm the new virgin Mary and the big guy upstairs is my baby daddy?"

Wincing, Sam nodded, rubbing the back of his neck self-consciously. "Uh, pretty much, yeah."

"You guys are fucking insane."

...

Well that went well boys... Comment and vote for more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624 7 7
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to Supernatural. Expect one...
140K 3.4K 68
"๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ." #1 spnfandom #1 carter #1 deanwinchester 2020
3K 124 15
สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ sแด‡แด‡ษด sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ? แด…แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€s? ษชา“ sแด แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ ส™แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ สแดแดœ! ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€sแด›ษชแด‡สŸ... แดกสœแด แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด›?
209K 3.2K 47
แด…แด สแดแดœ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ? แด…แด สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€s. ส€แด‡แด€แด… แด€ า“แด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ส แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸs... ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€... "แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹s แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœsษชแด„...