Bad Boy Next Door | BTS V FAN...

By Yunachi

"don't you get tired of pretending to be perfect jung sunmi?" #everyoneisfake More

Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Final Chapter

Chapter 020

1.8K 99 28
By Yunachi

Author's note

I made a promise to myself when I first began as a writer, and that was to never quit until I was done, to never leave a story in the middle without ending what I started. And I intend to keep that promise. It's been tough I'll be honest, I'm losing my motivation as an author. Writing use to be fun but now it seems like a chore.

Please don't judge this chapter's horrible writing skills. It's usually me writing at 5am in the morning. Short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped off stage and sat down beside the Vice President who looked less paler than before, the colour of his cheeks were finally returning. My mouth went dry as I ignored the heavy feeling in my chest that was weighing me down. He came today. My father actually came to the school festival.

Now this was something I never expected. He was usually always busy with his company to bother with my school events; he only ever cared about my academic scores and that was it. I was insignificant in his eyes, just a spawn to lead his company after him. To say the least, he probably didn't remember my birthday nevertheless a school festival that was promoted through flyers and a single email.

I'm silently drowning in a room full of people yet none notice I am about to take my last breath.

"Sunmi, are you okay?" It was only then when I freeze up completely at the sound of my name and remember where I am, who I'm suppose to be.

My lips curve up into a subtle smile as I pretend that I'm okay. "Yes? Oh Hana, how may I help you?" Hana's face contoured with annoyance as she flicked a strand of orange away from her face. I didn't even realise she moved to the seat beside me.

"Cut the crap. I saw the bastard walk into the room. Believe me, give me the word and I'll crack his skull with a chair." She cracked her knuckles and gestured her hands towards a chair close by. That was something both admirable and scary — the way she was nonchalant and ready to protect me.

I rolled my eyes at her, feeling the heaviness in my shoulders lift. Elbowing her, I scoffed, "shut up dumbass. Don't cause a scene. I can wipe my own ass and deal with him on my own." A lie, nevertheless it was something I wished I could do by myself.

Hana chuckled and grinned. "You know one day superwoman, you're gonna have to let me help you. Or else how is your sidekick ever gonna learn?"

I lifted the my lips into a smirk before crossing my right leg over the other. "I'll let my sidekick learn the day she keeps her pants on when a guy comes around. So then I guess that would be never." I mocked her, only earning a shrug in return.

Once the principal finished their speech, everyone was instructed to head back to their classroom to begin the fair part of the school festival. So everyone except from my class left, leaving us to prepare for our play that was in one hour. Minwoo had actually prepared everything well and needless to say, I was impressed. I had actually predicted this entire thing to be a disaster, seeing as everyone had completely ignored Minwoo at the beginning.

I ended up on makeup and hair preparation, since I was barely there for practises. So when Areum took a seat in front of me, I sort of wanted to wear ear buds or scream.

I looked around the room quickly and felt that something was wrong. Everyone looked normal but there was something wrong .

I just couldn't tell.

Areum glared at me as she flicked her hair back. "Don't you dare make me look ugly on purpose Sunmi." I stopped myself rolling my eyes and insulting her back.

So I've already failed? Because your face is a train wreck as it is?

Her face was covered in a thick layer of makeup, eyebrows uneven, foundation layered, eyeliner smudged slightly, mascara clumping and concealer way too light for her skin tone. I grabbed the makeup wipes and began wiping away the mess with a polite smile on my face.

"I'll try my best Areum-ssi." By the time I finished wiping away her old makeup, I had lost count of the number of makeup wipes. I let out a breath of relief. She looked a lot better without all that makeup. I began placing primer on her face first.

Areum winced when the cold liquid made contact with her face. "I thought you would be in charge of preparing Hana, I guess they decided you would mess up the main star but I'm so beautiful that there's no way you could mess my beauty up."

Conceited and annoying. Great.

She could at least be a little shameful and humble.

"Hana is great at doing hair and makeup by herself. I told Minwoo to not assign anyone to her since she was capable of it." And she would throw a massive fit if one of your minions touched her hair or face.

Please, I'm not gonna listen to Hana complain about someone messing up her hair or face for the next three months.

"Okay close your mouth for a bit." I commanded, using colour correct to cover up her blemishes and get rid of both dark circles and acne.

She opened her mouth to speak as I was searching for a foundation that matched her skin tone. "Anyway. Are you and Taehyung fighting?" I stopped my actions for a second and completely froze up at the unexpected question. Why was everyone surprising me today? And why do I keep freezing up!

"What makes you say that?" I enquired, not answering her initial question. 

She blinked before answering, her lips slightly curving up in amusement as she knows she had caught me off-guard.

Fighting back a smile, she replied: "you've both been avoiding each other's eyes. Usually he would stare at you every time you're not looking, but today all he's been doing is talking to Minwoo. Which is a surprise because he's always ignoring Minwoo's futile attempts to talk to him. I guess you've been replaced and the old babysitter is no longer needed by his side."

I didn't even reply as she examined my face carefully. I was controlling every facial muscle so I didn't show how much annoyance I felt.

Docile and calm, that was who I was suppose to be. I'm not suppose to be affected by the name of some boy that didn't give two shits about what I wanted or my choice. I never asked him to make my life choices but he did anyway.

"I heard a little birdie heard you two arguing this morning inside the student council room." The Vice President. "Apparently he was yelling at you or something. Most of your fangirls and fanboys weren't too happy about the rumour."

That was when I realised what everyone but Minwoo and  Hana were doing. None of them were even looking at him, or cowering in fear. They were just ignoring him. Sure no one ever looked at him, afraid that he would hurt them, but now they pretended he didn't even exist. They would smile at Minwoo when looking their way but it was only to Minwoo before greasing off Taehyung.

Areum snorted, "I guess the almighty president Sunmi just got her fans to bully the new kid. Poor Kim Taehyung, his little babysitter is the reason for this tragedy."

It's not as bad as a tragedy as your personality.

She continued on. Although I had a deadpan look on my face, I knew she knew that her words were affecting me in a way. "He's so lucky that miss perfect is the one who is ruining his school life right? I heard from my parents that his dad is no good and that he cheated on his wife. That's why they moved here, after his mother abandoned him. Apparently his dad is real messed up, drinking with no job and hanging out at clubs. Maybe Taehyung would take after his dad and —"

Crack.

Areum's eyes widened as she stopped talking promptly after I had broken the thick wooden brush with sheer force and and slightly cracked the glass foundation.

My eye twitched and I forced a smile on my face as I tightly gripped onto the broken brush. I mustered up a faint giggle, the smile not reaching my eyes, as I said back: "I'm happy he's getting along with Minwoo but I guess he still hasn't gotten along with everyone else. Regarding our fight, I don't think we're fighting at all. Just a friendly disagreement, nothing else. And the class? I'll clarify with everyone and apologise to Taehyung myself for their actions."

I smiled at her, changing it slightly to show her my frightening side. "Also I'll speak on behalf of Taehyung to say this. You shouldn't judge other people's character when yours is worse than everyone else's."

Fuck you Areum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 25.2K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
287 32 16
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙪 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝, 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨�...
294K 12.2K 29
"Your smile seems different" "Your eyes are lying" "Your body is trembling" "You are suffering" "But only chose to stay quiet" [complete ✔] ×started:...
957 22 12
"Yoongi, how many times do I have to say I love you for you to listen to me?!" MinYoongiXOC KimSeokjinXOC