Love Drabbles

By RomanceRules22345

Sarah and Mark have been friends since the end of 7th grade and 8th grade and beyond. These are short one sho... More

Speak Now
You Belong With Me
Walk In The Park
A Conversation
Dear John
Fearless
Invisible
Every Rose Has It's Thorns
Turning Tables
Hey Stephan
Up All Night...
I Should've Kissed You
Random Cafe Meetings...
Lego House
July Reminiscing
See you Again...- Part 1
See You Again- Part 2
Things People Say
We Are Young
Sign Me Up

Love Drabbles

373 10 5
By RomanceRules22345

He walked into the room in a black tuxedo; the world seemed to stop to me at least. He came over to me and said "Hi".

"Hi", I said in return and wondered why he was talking to me when Jasmine was over on the other side of the gym.

I looked at Jasmine, who was talking to Mary, Morgan, and Alice.

He noticed me looking at his girlfriend and whispered in my ear, "You know, you're so much better than her".

The way his hot breath felt on my ear, and the way his accent engulfed my head sent shivers all throughout my body.

He took my hand and said, "It's enchanting to meet you".

- Inspired by the Taylor Swift song "Enchanted"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 1.7K 12
You never know how dependent you are on someone until they leave... I loved my best friend in silence for years, one drunken confession brought my wh...
2.1K 47 41
Sarah and Mike are best friends. They've been friends since middle school. They're in their fourth year of high school. A girl develop feelings for M...
5.2K 276 28
Midnights and 1989 have been friends for as long as they could remember. They're always there for each other and never left. They knew each other's s...
399 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...