My Playboy || Completed

By Suga_Kim

"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Ra... More

1. Mistake
2. Hate
3.Party
4. Trouble
5. Crush
6. Sorry
7. Sweet Revenge
8. Competition
9. Concert
10. Apologize
11. Tease
12. Noraebang
13. Minhyun
14. Busan (1)
15. Busan (2)
16. Busan (3)
17. The Secret
18. Rapmon's B-Day (1)
19. Rapmon's B-day (2)
20. Jimin
21. Stranger
22. Valentine (1)
23. Valentine (2)
24. Ethan
25. Sungnam
26. The truth
27. Realize
28. The Answer
29. The Nuisance
30. Confession
31. Pain
32. Playboy
33. Pabo
34. Love
35. A Date
36. Study
37. Ms. First Place
38.Revenge
39. Who?
40. Vacation (1)
41. Vacation (2)
42. Final

Epilogue

292K 11.5K 11.9K
By Suga_Kim

3RD PERSON's POV

"Mochiiii!!!!" Minseo whine for the hundredth time.
"It's my turn!~"

"Nope~" Jimin couldn't let go of their baby girl for a second.

"Aigooo~ our little princess is already 1 year old!" Jimin cutely play with his daughter who just stares at him with her big eyes, curious of what he was talking about perhaps.

"That's not fair, she's my baby too!"

"Look Jihee~ your grumpy eomma is getting angry!" Jihee start making baby chuckle when she heard her appa laughed.

"Aishh, fine." Minseo plopped down on the sofa, watching Jimin carrying Jihee around.
Her frown turn into a smile as soon as she spotted Jimin showering their daughter with kisses.

"Jihee-ah, eomma is jealous. Shall we give her a kiss?~"
Jimin said as he carries Jihee toward Minseo. Both of them lean closer to give her a peck.

"Here you go, yeobo." Jimin places Jihee gently on her mother's lap.
He continued to entertain the baby by singing and dancing to her as she crawl and climb all over Minseo.

"Baby~" Jimin pinched her cheeks it that makes Minseo giggles.

"I guess she got her mochi cheeks from her father." Minseo said.

"Like father, like daughter. Right Jihee?~"

*DING DONG*

"Oh, it must be Bts." Jimin said.

"I'll go get it!" Minseo sprung up from the sofa and unlock the front door.

"Where's my Jihee at??!" Bts was still as loud as ever. On their hands was full of gifts for the  birthday girl.

"Your favorite uncle, Kooki, is here~~" Jungkook went straight to tickle her and she giggle a mess.

"Aigoo, she's so cute!" Minhee and Hobi melted at the sight of Jihee.

"Of course, she's my daughter." Jimin said proudly.

"Jihee-ah, look what uncle Jin bought for you!" Jin give her his Super Mario figure and she put it straight in her mouth.

"No! Don't play with that." Suga took the toy out of her hands and replace it with a stuffed Kumamon.

"You guys are spoiling my kid." Minseo said.

"Come on, Minseo. She's only 1." Jin replied.

"I want to hold her!" Rapmon stretched his arms out but Jimin quickly slap it away.

"You're going to break my baby." Jimin shake his head.

"Baby-ah!!~" Taehyung picks her up instead and spun her around in his arms as she laugh till the point she drooled.

"Don't drop the baby!" Jimin and Minseo said in unison.

"How is work so far guys?" The whole group gather together to eat dinner.

"Pretty tiring." Rapmon replied.
"All the business trips drain my energy."

"Life is great as a saxophonist." Taehyung played with Jihee, who sat on her baby chair beside him.

"Our lamb skewer restaurant is doing well." Jungkook said.
"Suga hyung and I are planning to open another one."

"Can she speak yet?" Hobi asked as he helped to feed Jihee the baby food.

"She can, but it's just gibberish." Minseo answered.

"Baby-ah, say 'Ji-min-ie Pa-bo' please" Taehyung said, making the others laugh.

"Say 'seu-wa-geu' Jihee~" Suga joined in.

"Jiheeee, say 'Ji-min, you-got-no-ja-" Rapmon got cut off.

"YAH hyung!!  What are you guys teaching my baby?" Jimin send a death glared. Accidentally,
Jimin's voice startled Jihee who started to burst out in tears.

"JIMIN!!" All of Bts scold.
"You made her cry, pabo."

"Aigoo, appa is sorry." Jimin took Jihee out of her baby chair and patted her back to calm her down.
"Appa was just yelling to your uncles."

"Sorry~" He places playful kisses on her cheeks and she immediately stopped crying.

Bts smiled, looking at this side of Jimin. To their surprise, Jimin make a very outstanding father.

"Jimin make me want to have a baby so bad." Taehyung frowned.

"Me too." Jungkook said.

"But you are a baby." Rapmon commented

"Just saying, if you guys come home one day and Jihee is gone. Just know that I took her." Jin told the couple.

"Alright." The two laughed.
"Just make sure you return her to us."

"Bye guys!! Thanks for coming over." Jimin and Minseo wave goodbye to Bts members by the door while Jihee sleeping in her appa's arms.

"Shhhh" Minseo quietly closes the door, making sure it won't wake up the baby.

"Mochi, bring her to the crib upstairs, I'll clean up a bit and we'll go to sleep." She yawned.

"Umh, hurry I'll wait for you." Jimin kissed her forehead before carrying his little princess to her room.

MINSEO's POV

"Jimin-ah." I opened the door to our room but mochi wasn't there.
He must be with Jihee right now.

When I enter her room, I spotted Jimin standing beside her baby crib, looking at her with his adorable and loving eyes. I must say, Jimin looks the most charming when he take care of our Jihee.

"Mochi" I came closer and give him a back hug.

"Umh, yeobo?~" Jimin turned around to hug me.
"Look at our little Jihee. She sleeps so well."

"Like an angel." I said as we just looked at her while she sleeps soundly.

"She has your lips." Jimin said as he trace my lips with his thumb

"And she have your eyes." I said, looking at both father and daughter.

"Let's just hope she doesn't have your appetite." Jimin mockingly chuckled.

"Umh? What's wrong with my appetite?"

"If she has your appetite then we can forget about sleeping. She's going to wake us up from more food."

Just then, baby Jihee slightly move and both of us froze on our spot.

"Shall we go out?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Goodnight Jihee." I whispered as I pecked her forehead

"Goodnight princess." Jimin kissed her as well then we exited the room together.

"Ahh I'm so happy!" Jimin leave traces of kiss on my neck.

"Thank you for giving birth to our precious daughter!" He hugged me and spun me around while I tried to suppress my laughter

"Couldn't do it without you in the first place." Jimin finally put me back down.

"Yeobo..... do you know what would make me even happier?" Jimin smirked. I'm every familiar with this kind of smirk.

"What?"

"If we could..." I let out a little yelped when Jimin suddenly carry me bridal style.

".... give Jihee a little brother~~"
With that, Jimin quickly carry me to our room.

🌚🌝

A/N

Honestly, I didn't expect this story to do so much better than my first one. But anyway kamsa again for wasting your time on this lame book. Adios!!

Lmao anyone here came from TerryTV?

If you want to see the future Jihee then head over to the Extra chapter at the end of my ff Neighbor!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 11.8K 34
"Anything you hate?" "Thirsty bΔ«tches" "Anything you like?" "Your panties" "Excuse me?!" "That's Jimin's line" "Erm..." "Didn't take you for the lac...
565K 28.2K 47
Im too lazy to write it now Started; 04.21.20 Ended; 06.08.20 highest rank; #2 in jinkook #1 in taejin
132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
5.3K 308 36
β€’If it's not you it's not anyoneβ€’ He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...