12. Noraebang

A/N: Honestly Lu is a MASTERPIECE.

MINSEO's POV

"Now blow it like flute! Ohh ohh!" I sing along with Lu on YouTube while stuffing myself up with some ice cream.

This is what I called a perfect weekend. Junk food and Kpop.
I know Luhan is not Kpop.... but I just want to listen because of Minhyun. I still can't believe that day he said I have some resemblance with Luhan.

"Put in work the renaissance, bend that body like a gumnast(?)" I continue to sing along with the lyrics. Both of my parents are at work so I decided to blast this on max volume without any worries.

"NOW BLOW IT LIKE A FL-"

*VRRRRRRRRR*

NO!!!!!
The beat was about to drop!!!!

I look at the caller ID. Minhee, you're dead.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I sullenly yelled.

"Ouch! My ears!" She complain on the other .
"Why are you yelling?!"

"You're interrupting my Kpop time!!!" I am still angry.

"Oh my god, aren't you bored looking at those kpop groups all day, Minseo?"

".........no, never." I answered.

"Gurl, you got no life" I heard she retort.

"What is life?" Seriously, what is it?

"Minseo! You're in college now, you should have some fun. Get dress and come to Itaewon. Me and BTS will be there in 15 minutes." She said on the other line.

"What no I'm not read-"

*BEEP*

Aishhhhhhh she hangs up before I can even say no!

3RD PERSON's POV

"Are you here yet??" Minhee shout on the other side of the phone.

"Yes! I just park my car. Where are you?" Minseo locked the car door and put the keys in a small purse.

"We are in front of The Face Shop, hurry up we've been waiting for 10 minutes." She complains

"Oh! I see you guys!" Minseo exclaimed before turning off the phone.

"There she is!" Rapmon waves.

"Sorry guys, there was a little traffic." Minseo apologize.

"It's okay, shall we go now?" Taehyung suggested

Minseo looks around, everyone was there except Jimin.

"YAH! Jimin!! Let's go" Jhope yelled to the boy who was sitting a few meters away.

Minseo turns to the direction that Jhope look, she spotted Jimin sitting casually but was still able to look hot as if he was a model.