My Playboy || Completed

Suga_Kim tarafından

"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Ra... Daha Fazla

1. Mistake
2. Hate
3.Party
4. Trouble
5. Crush
6. Sorry
7. Sweet Revenge
8. Competition
9. Concert
10. Apologize
11. Tease
12. Noraebang
13. Minhyun
14. Busan (1)
15. Busan (2)
16. Busan (3)
17. The Secret
18. Rapmon's B-Day (1)
19. Rapmon's B-day (2)
20. Jimin
21. Stranger
22. Valentine (1)
23. Valentine (2)
24. Ethan
25. Sungnam
26. The truth
27. Realize
28. The Answer
29. The Nuisance
30. Confession
31. Pain
32. Playboy
33. Pabo
34. Love
35. A Date
36. Study
38.Revenge
39. Who?
40. Vacation (1)
41. Vacation (2)
42. Final
Epilogue

37. Ms. First Place

217K 8.1K 11.4K
Suga_Kim tarafından

MINSEO's POV

"Excuji me!" Jimin barge through the crowd while dragging me by the wrist.
"Coming through."

The students automatically created a passage for us to get through.
To be honest I'm not ready to see my final exam score yet. There was a few questions I did not know and I'm pretty sure Jimin got it all correct. I already know who already Place first place.

"Woh Jimin hyung congrats!"
"I'm not even surprised."
"Oppa, congrats!"
"They're such a smart couple!"

The eyes slowly travel to the business department bulletin board in front of me.

1. Park Jimin

2. Kim Minseo

3. Song Yura

4. Hwang Ethan

The list goes on until the hundredth person.

Umh funny, losing to Jimin isn't bothering me at all.

"AIGOO!! I'm proud of you jagi~" I was taken aback when Jimin place a kiss on my temple.
"Look who got second place!"

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No, I'm sincere." He wrap his arms around my waist and I almost melted in his arm.
"Good job jagi~"

"Yah! Other people are looking!"

"So what? They know you're my girlfriend anyway." He softly peck the side of my cheek. I need to get my blood check, I think I might have diabetes

"Come on, let's go check on the other guys."

3RD PERSON's POV

"Can't you guys believe it? This is the last week before summer!" Jin exclaimed in delight.

"Finally, I can time to practice being a rock." Suga cracked a smile.

"You can't be a rock, you're a turtle hyung." Jhope laughed

"Shut up, horse." Suga remarked.

"Namjoon, what rank are you?" Minhee asked.

"I have the sexiest brain in this group. What do you think?" He boasted.

"He ranked first in English department." Taehyung replied.
"And now he's acting so arrogant."

"Talk to me when your IQ is higher than 148." Namjoon grinned.

"Hey guys! Jungkook passed his exam!" Jhope said excitedly.

"Barely." Taehyung commented.

"I still did anyway." Jungkook retort.

"I'm scared to join the conversation" Minseo said.
"They're always dissing each other."

"It's their way of showing love." Jimin rest on the palm of his hand, looking at her.

"Since all of us pass the exam, we should go celebrate tonight!" The oldest suggested.

"Oh I knew a nice place we can go." Rapmon added.

MINSEO's POV

After finals I can finally able to breath again. No more lectures. No more homework. No more studying. And plenty of time for me and Jimin.

I turn off the water and walk out of the hot shower. I dried myself and before I apply some lotion, I heard a door bell ring below. It's probably my mom's friend.

I continue to put on lotion then change into my pajamas.
After I finished, I grab the dirty clothes in the basket then walk out side.

"Hey~"

I flinched a bit when I saw a figure sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You scared me!" I told Jimin. When did he get here?

"Sorry." He did the eye smile. Staph

"Why are you here so early? Didn't BTS want to meet at 7:00?"

"Can't a guy spend time along with his girlfriend?" Jimin answered.
"Come here."

"Why?" I did as he told and before I know it, Jimin grabbed on my wrist and pull me on the bed with him.

"Let's sleep." Jimin hugs my affectionately as my face buried in his chest and for a moment I totally forgot how to breath.

"But I don't want to."

"Then let me cuddle you." I could feel his soft breath on my hair.

"I love your smell." Jimin sneak his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his embrace. My heart is going to pop out of my chest any second.

"Congrats for getting first place, mochi." I realized that I forgot to tell him that.

"Thanks." Jimin leave soft kisses on my forehead.

"Tch, I guess I'm just Ms. Second Place after all."

"No, you were always Ms. First Place to me." He responded

"Umh?"

"You're always place first in my heart."
Can you taste dem cheese?!

"Hey Minseo, dinner is ready-" I instantly pushed Jimin away when I heard the door open. It was my dad. He doesn't look mad, just surprised.

"Hello!" Jimin immediately stood up and bow.

"Come down stairs, dinner is ready." Appa told us.

"We're going out to eat later, dad." I replied

"Alone?"

"No, with our friends."

Dad kept his eyes on Jimin. It looks like he hestitate to leave the room.
"Don't play around to much in here."

"Yes!" Jimin responded.

With that, dad left the room and closes the door in the process.

"I think I just made him hate me." JIMIN worried said.

"No, he likes you." I told him.
"Or else he would've kick you all the way to China."

"He doesn't look like he likes me much."

"Mochi, way before we even date my dad says you're a good candidate for me to marry."

"Really?" His eyes glowed with excitement.
"He's totally right."

"Tch, you mean wrong. Who would want to marry this mochi?" I scoffed.

"Walk over my dead body if you want to marry someone else."

3RD PERSON's POV

Ethan hung his head low as soon as he entered his parent's mansion. He can already think of all the harsh things that his dad will say and it makes him hate all the people that rank higher than him. Especially Park Jimin.

Ethan's blood boil just think of the name Jimin. He figured his life would be much better if Jimin, along with his girlfriend, does not exist. The sight of Jimin and Minseo looking at the bulletin board in delight just makes Ethan want to kill them. He regret not doing something to stop them in the first place.

"Sungnam." Ethan's dad called as his eyes are still glue to the newspaper in his hand.

"I brought you back to Korea just so you can get 4th place?" Mr. Hwang's voice was colder than ice.

"All of my colleague's son can easily place first in their school, why can't you?" Ethan's head was down as he listen to the lecturing.

"You're humiliating me." Mr. Hwang scold.
"Ever since you were born."

"Ah, and one more thing. The person who ranked first, Park Jimin.... Is he the one who you also couldn't beat back in high school?"

"Yes, dad." Ethan cleared his throat and Mr.Hwang slammed his newspaper on the table

"I don't remember spending so much money to raise a loser like you. If only you are someone like Jimin, then things would've been fine."

Ethan grew angrier every second just listen to his dad comparing him to Jimin.

"From now on, don't even think about cars, designer clothes, or Rolex watches. I already took all of them away and don't even mind whining to your mother either. I'm in charge of your bank account now."

"Dad! How could you do that?!" Ethan shouted out of anger.

"I no longer want to spend money on a loser like you."

"Old man, are you kidding me right now?" Ethan is on the verge of losing his temper.

"Old man? Is that the way to call your father?"

"Get all of my shit back right now or I will tell eomma everything." Ethan threatened

"Everything? About what?" Mr.Hwang asked.

"Tch, don't act like you're innocent. You've been going around and sleeping with other women behind eomma's back since I was still a kid." Ethan scoffed.
"You think I don't know? Old man, I'm not stupid as you think."

"Ethan!" His dad screamed.
"Get out of my house, right now!"

"Do you think I want to stay here any longer?!" Ethan quickly grabbed his stuff and head outside.

"Never return to this house." Mr. Hwang growled.
"I don't have a son like you."

"Hey dude, chill!" Seunghae snatched the 3rd bottle of alcohol out of Ethan's hand.
"Do you want to die or something?"

Since Ethan no longer have any car, Seunghae have to pick him up with his. The two currently sat beside each other in the car the was parked on a silent side walk.

"Ugh.... that fucking old man." He said intoxicatingly.
"Tch, comparing me with Park Jimin? Who the fuck does he think he is!"

"I told you to study instead of going racing." Seunghae light up a cigarette.
"And now you don't even have a car, no home, no nothing."

"It's all because of the fucking bastard Jimin." Ethan angrily snatched the bottle back and ended up gulping down the rest of it.
"I want to kill him."

"Tch, you've said that since middle school." Seunghae mocked.
"Jimin is still alive."

"I might not mean it before, but right now I literally want to kill him."

"You're funny, Sungnam." Seunghae laughed.

"Wait."

"Wow, Sungnam. Speaking of the devil." Seunghae pointed to a figure meters away from the car.
"It's your beloved, Park Jimin."

Ethan jolted up immediately to look and he also couldn't believe it. God have answered his prayers! The guy who was talking on the phone not so far way was no other than Park Jimin.

"Give me your car key, Seunghae."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

395 33 18
Basically BTS on a gc that's really all I can say Updates every 2 weeks on a Monday 00:00 GMT WARNING WEIRD ASS CONTENT PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME...
387K 11.8K 34
"Anything you hate?" "Thirsty bītches" "Anything you like?" "Your panties" "Excuse me?!" "That's Jimin's line" "Erm..." "Didn't take you for the lac...
218K 9.7K 36
"You'd look great as a playboy bunny." | Contains smut, fluff&angst. | English isn't my first language.
6.3K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...