Glad You Came

By loveli123

Ally is a little confused. She wakes up in her dorm, like an ordinary college student, but is on the floor. S... More

Glad You Came
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Flash Back to Prologue
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note

Chapter 2

56 1 0
By loveli123

Hannah's (point of view)

****

"Oh no you're not." I threatened Ally.

"Oh no you're not what?" Ally snapped back.

"You are not about to go to sleep."

"uuuuuuuuhhhhhh" Ally whined.

"What do u wanna do tomorrow!"

"nothing..." she said going off into a slow sleep. Oh my gosh why on earth can't she tell me. I can do anything she wants. Money's no object, my parents are loaded, and Ally knows that. I'm gonna do something....haha we are sooo gonna have drinks.

I got out my ipad and start taking notes. What if I surprise her by inviting everyone in our university? .......nahh Ally would hate that. Shes not a fan of big crowds.......been there....done that.

I began to think of a random crazy idea that seemed impossible. But the more i thought about it the more I realized it HAD to happen. It was A REALLY GOOD IDEA. Ally will never ever forget this birthday if I pull this off......

I looked on the internet did a few phone calls and blew a lot of money....well my parents money... I cant wait until tomorrow. Ally's surprise is gonna be EPIC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...