The Lucky Dog

By shayla_2

I thought my life was over until Toby came. Who knew that this one thing could be so important to me More

Midnight
Curse
Rest

Tears

9 0 0
By shayla_2

       I look at my phone it read 9:15 p.m. It's only been 4 hours since the break up. It feels like the night is taking forever. I know relationships don't always last, but I honestly thought this one would. We had something special or so I thought.

     "Luna... Luna, stop day dreaming and tell me what's wrong." As Lily was saying this, she plopped down on my bed. "Nothing just leave me alone." I know my sisters worries about me, but this was none of her business. "Luna you should know by now I will never leave you alone, so put your big girl undies on and tell me." She was practically yelling at me, but I still didn't want to tell. "Fine since you want to know so bad Josh broke up with me." As I said these words I broke out into tears and realized they were true.

    I had been fine with it until I had to actually talk about. "No he didn't. What happened?" Ugh I hate talking about my feelings. I wiped the tears from my eyes,"Well everyone has been telling me that he has been cheating and of course I didn't believe them. Anyways, I was going to gym and as soon as I walk in I see him flirting with another girl, so I just skipped gym. Then around 5:00 he called me and said that he thinks its best if we see other people." She just looked at me like I was crazy or I was lying. 

    "Truth is Lily I'm hurting and I don't know how to fix it. People are starting to make fun of me. Saying how I'm so ugly I can't even keep a boyfriend and how I just push people away." As the tears roll down my cheeks she moves closer to me, " Its not your fault. Some people are very cruel in this world you can't let them drag you down."

    Even though I hate sharing my feelings my sister always knows how to make it better. "I know. I hate people making fun of me. Then on top of that the guy I really liked dumps me." Now that I've got that off of my chest all I want to do now is read my book.

   "Trust me Luna it will get better it always dose. Do you want to get ice-cream?" Ice-Cream dose sound nice but is ten o'clock at night. " Um, Lily do you know what time it is?" She shakes her head and pulls me off the bed and through the door. "Where are we going nothing is open." Sometimes I don't understand my sister. I mean dose she even know what time it is. "Yes I know what time it is, but I know of a place so just be quite." Great, it not enough for me to share my feeling but now she has to kidnap me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
1.7M 55.3K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

65.8K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...