Not a Love story but.. A stor...

Bởi Soni_18x

"I don't trust you. You'll know how it feels when someone doesn't reciprocate your feelings and emotions." "T... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1 : A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 2 : LET'S FACE IT.
CHAPTER 3 : PEOPLE CHANGE WITH TIME.
CHAPTER 4: PASTS AND PLANS.
CHAPTER 6: THEY AGREED !
CHAPTER 7: THE WEDDING IS FIXED !
CHAPTER 8: PUTTING EFFORTS
CHAPTER 9: A LONG JOURNEY
CHAPTER 10: A LONG NIGHT TO GO
CHAPTER 11: MISHU
CHAPTER 12 : WILL YOU MARRY ME ?
CHAPTER 13 : MY HEART IS MEANT TO BE YOURS..
CHAPTER 14 : I KISSED HER
CHAPTER 15 : I'M READY TO MARRY HIM
CHAPTER 16: ENGAGEMENT
CHAPTER 17: I STILL LOVE ANISHA
CHAPTER 18: SELECTIONS AT IMS
CHAPTER 19: LOSING TEMPERS
CHAPTER 20: REALISING MISTAKES
CHAPTER 21: UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 22: HIDING SOMETHING
CHAPTER 23: THE TRUTH IS OUT
CHAPTER 24: I TRUST HIM
CHAPTER 25: THE ONLY WAY
CHAPTER 26 : THE STING OPERATION
CHAPTER 27: PROVED INNOCENT
CHAPTER 28 : BLIND DRIVE
CHAPTER 29 : PRISHA'S PAST
CHAPTER 30 : HIDING SECRETS
CHAPTER 31: I DON'T TRUST YOU
CHAPTER 32 : ALYA'S PAST
CHAPTER 33: NIHARIKA'S PAST
CHAPTER 34: UNEXPECTED EVENTS
CHAPTER 35 : ATTACKED !
CHAPTER 36: UNEXPECTED MYSTERY
CHAPTER 37: MYSTERY UNFOLDS
CHAPTER 38: SOME SMALL CLUES
CHAPTER 39: EVERYTHING IS REVEALED
CHAPTER 40: HALFWAY THROUGH
CHAPTER 41: WHERE ARE THEY ?
CHAPTER 42: IT ENDS HERE
CHAPTER 43: IT'S GONNA BE OKAY NOW !
CHAPTER 44: A FRESH START
CHAPTER 45 : PRISHA, WAKE UP !
CHAPTER 46: BACK IN PLACE
CHAPTER 47: PHOTOSHOOTS
CHAPTER 48: THE WEDDING INVITE
CHAPTER 49: A DAY TO GO !
CHAPTER 50 : A STORY OF LOVE BEGINS..
CHAPTER 51: FIRST DAY AFTER WEDDING
CHAPTER 52: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 53: PROBLEMS AGAIN ?
CHAPTER 54: A SECRET MEETING
CHAPTER 55: RACING HEARTBEAT
CHAPTER 56: BROKEN
CHAPTER 57: PRISHA AND SID'S WEDDING !
CHAPTER 58: WHERE IS NIHARIKA ?
CHAPTER 59: FIRST KISS
CHAPTER 60: IN YOUR ARMS..
CHAPTER 61: SIDHARTH'S DARE
HELP
CHAPTER 62: A WELL SPENT DAY
CHAPTER 63: A SMALL FIGHT
CHAPTER 64: A BIG FIGHT
TELLY AWARDS
BOOK NAME
CHAPTER 65: TOUGH TIMES
EPILOGUE
NOTE
COMING SOON
LOVE - AN ADVENTURE TO REMEMBER
PROLOGUE
ENCHANTED EVER AFTER

CHAPTER 5 : THE WEEKEND TRIP.

1.5K 143 35
Bởi Soni_18x

All of them were all set to go for their road trip. Niharika being the only one who knew the route, led them by riding in front of all them with Sid as her pillion.

The whole scenery mesmerized all of them. They were smitten by its beauty. Lush green trees accompanied them as they rode ahead.

They halted on a cliff from where the view was beautiful. Greenery could be seen to the horizon.

They continued their journey and reached their final destination after stopping at several places to take some pictures.

They all set their camp tents and took seat facing the setting sun.

"Thanks for bringing us here Niharika. Couldn't have had a better weekend." Alya spoke admiring the nature.

"For the first time, I agree with you Alya. I'm so glad we came here. It's so beautiful, away from the noisy and busy city." Said Sid.

"No wonder Niharika takes road trips every weekend." Prisha replied.

"It's getting cold. Let's start the bonfire." Suggested Ahbinay rubbing his hands together.

They agreed with him and they set the bonfire and sat around it with music playing in the background.

Prisha got up and pulled Niharika up. Both of them started dancing around the bonfire, not before they pulled the others up.

After a while, they all sat down. Alya and Kabir snuggled under a blanket while Prisha and Sidharth were talking about general topics. Niharika and Abhinay walked to the end of the cliff and sat there.

"This place is really very beautiful Niharika."

"That's the reason it's one of my favorites. I hated traveling once upon a time. But after completing college and buying a bike, I felt it was necessary for me to travel. Places like these give me solace. I forget everything when I come to such places. It's surprising how nature does such things to us. Since then, I started going on weekend trips more often, away from the hustle bustle and stress." She said.

It was the first time after years she had talked with Abhinay about her thoughts.

"You're absolutely right. You knew how much I loved travelling as a kid. Through the years, it became my passion. Travelling gave me peace, it had the same effect on me like it had on you, Niharika." He said.

I've realized Niharika. You're not the one that I had a crush ten years ago. You were an open book back then and now, you're a closed book. I'm going to change you Niharika. I'm going to bring back the smile on your face that's true and not the one you have now behind which there are hidden emotions. It doesn't matter to me if we're going to spend our lives together forever or if we remain as friends. He thought to himself looking at Niharika who was looking at the stars above.

Their day came to an end as they all went into their tents and slipped into slumber.

Next morning, Niharika was the first one to wake. She came out of tent and witnessed those moments that she loved. The fog surrounding the mountains and moving ahead brushing against her face. She spread her ahnds open feeling the toouch of the fog.

She woke everyone else up.

They all sat on the cliff watching the rising sun.

"This is so beautiful man. It feels like heaven." Alya spoke breaking the silence.

" It actually makes you forget everything. The feeling can't be put into words." Kabir said.

Once the sun was up in the sky completely, Sid said "Guys ! I'm hungry. Can we make something to eat ?"

"Maggi ?" Asked Niharika and Abhinay at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Yup. Maggi would be perfect for such a cold morning." Prisha said.

Abhinay set the fire while Niharika brought together the ingredients for the Maggi. They cooked Maggi together and served it to everyone. They all sat down in a circle and had their breakfast.

They all then geared up for their ride to the waterfall.

"Can I pretty please be the rider now ?" Sid asked with a cute puppy face.

"Sure." Replied Niharika.

"Sid, I'm going to ride pillion behind you." Prisha said running to him and sitting behind him before Niharika could.

Niharika, left with no option, went and sat behind Abhinay. She guided him along the way and parked their bikes off the road when they almost reached their destination.

Niharika led them across a small river by crossing the river by a tree trunk that was placed there.

As they walked ahead, they could hear the faint sound of the waterfalls. Excited, they all ran towards the waterfall and behold, stood the beautiful waterfall in front of them.

They all stood on the rocks in front of the waterfalls with their hands spread out.

"She's so beautiful." Said Sid.

"I've got only one word to describe this. Peace." Kabir said.

"Well, that's why this is my favourite place." Replied Niharika.

"Can we get into the water ?" Asked Alya looking into the water.

"Yes. This is where we're going to take bath." Answered Niharika.

Prisha and Alya looked at get in shock and so did the guys.

"Have you lost it ?" Prisha asked her.

Niharika nodded in a no and said "Take a chill pill guys. I mean come on, you don't need a shower gel, a soap and other stuff to take a bath.
Trust me, the last time I came here, I took a bath here."

"What if someone comes here ?" Alya asked.

"Alya and Prisha, listen to me. I've made all arrangements. We're not going to take a complete bath or whatever. We're just going to have fun under the waterfalls and then change and for changing, I've made all arrangements." Niharika explained and they took a sigh relief.

They put their backpacks on a rock and got ready to get into the water.

The boys jumped into the water first and then helped the girls get in. They had fun splashing water on each other and spent some time together.

Once they were done, they went into the forest on the either side of the waterfall and changed. It was afternoon by then.

They all started back to Mumbai. Again, Niharika was riding behind Abhinay. Sid and Prisha had made this plan to bring them closer to interact.

They reached Mumbai by the night and called the day off after having their dinner.

They were all content after spending a weekend making memories and realizing that they had to go on such trips more often.

Road trips aren't measured in miles, but in moments.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Next update : Tomorrow, 6th April, 2017.

Heya ! So, how was this chapter ? I kept the road trip short because the road trip was only for two days.

The good news is this story is on #31 since yesterday, that's 4 days since it's published. Thanks so much for those votes and comments.

Guys, please suggest missiontellywood to all your favourite authors. Whoever is reading this and is an author, Mission Tellywood is a mission to bring together all tellywood fans together and have some fun.

If you want to join this mission, follow us, tag 3 tellywood fans and tag your book as #missiontelly. Tell us when you tag your book as #missiontelly and mention the cast so that we can add it to our reading lists where other fans of your cast can discover your book and read it ! Hope you join this mission soon !

It's not necessary that the cast name's are same as they are on-screen. It's enough if the cast is from tellywood. That's how my story is ! Please check it out guys !

Vote, Comment and Share !

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.2K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
556K 18.9K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
120K 5.2K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
165K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...