Futuristic Four

Por BamBrixBam

Supers are gone missing and so the NSA tries to keep the younger supers safe by enrolling them into some kind... Más

Missing Supers
Stay Home or Stay Safe
Early Starts and Long Drives
Roomates
First Days are Never Easy
Benefits of Video Games
All Dates Are Official
Fun's Over
Under Attack
The Risks We Take
Behind It All
It's Over. Or Is It?
Not Entirely Normal
Escaping the NSA
Robinson Industries Break In
Into the Villain's Lair
Bitter Sansweet Ending
Futuristic Four! Go Time

Setting Things in Motion

1.4K 36 96
Por BamBrixBam

Location: Todayland, Robinson Industries

"Wilbur Robinson." The guard called out. "Your father is looking foryou."

"You can let him know you found his son and then lost him again. Sure he'll appreciate hearing the bit of news." Wilbur mocked.

Ignoring the teenager's remark, he called in back up. "I got him, Basement level 1, North Corridor." Within minutes more guards came and were ready to take the kids in.

"Dad,never sent in so many guards for me before."

While they were busy keeping their attention on the two teens, no one noticed two others sneaking away from them and heading to one of the elevators. Once they were out of sight, they made a run for it andWilbur and Penny disappeared from the guards sights.

"It was a decoy!" one of them announced.

*

The real Penny and Wilbur were now making their way to the elevators,with the coast now clear.

"You're awesome." Wilbur commented.

"Thanks.But they would've figured it out by now that those weren't the real us." She didn't even give their doubles their disguises. It might blow their cover, but it would still keep their disguises helpful.

When they reached the elevator they came through, they found Wilbur had been locked out.

"I could try to break into the system and get you back in." Hiro offered.

"No time." Wilbur shook his head and instead sent an electric shock on the scanner, making the doors open. The two ran in and came out in the main floor.

They caught sight of a security guard coming their way and out of nowherePenny grabbed Wilbur by the shirt and pressed her lips on him. Behind the sunglasses, Wilbur's eyes went wide with surprise.

The guard coming toward them, cleared his throat and tapped Penny on the shoulder. "Ahh...this area's off limits kids."

Penny had pulled back and nodded. "Sorry. We just wanted to be alone."she took Wilbur's hand and dragged him behind her, walking away from the security guard.

"What was that all about?" Wilbur asked.

"Personal displays of affection make people watching awkward." Penny responded.

"I don't think that's the only reason you kissed him." Hiro teased.

"Can we focus on getting out." Penny said. But her face was clearly red.

"The coast is clear from where you are and the entrance. All you have todo is just walk out the front door. Then home free." Violet said.

AsViolet said, it was safe. Aside from the one security guard who caught them making out, it was just the few visitors and reception.Once they were out of the building, the two gave a sigh of relief.Now all they had to do was get back to base and look at what they found.

*

If the stolen Skeleton Chip wasn't worrying enough, then finding his son was nowhere to be found did it. When the Robinson clan awoke that morning, they were surprised when Wilbur hadn't shown up at breakfast and when Franny went to search his room, she practically screamed tofind he was missing. Everyone feared the worse. Had he been taken too, like all the other supers?

Despite being worried, Cornelius felt that somehow, Wilbur was safe and unharmed. Just some feeling, he supposed. He just hoped that gut feeling was right. On his way to work, one of his security team informed him Wilbur had got into Robinson Industries and Cornelius immediately ordered they place the floor he was on on lockdown and on high alert.

Unfortunately,by the time he had arrived Wilbur was long gone.

"We don't even know how he done it?" one of the guard's said. "We swore we shut down the elevator and all the security cameras caught nothing."

"But he was fine when you had him?" was all Cornelius was concerned about.

"It was just a hologram or something. No way to know if it was him. It probably wasn't even him who broke in?"

That was possible, but Wilbur had clearance to most areas, he knew his son wouldn't have willingly given his fingerprints to someone else. Not only was he a super, but he was also smart and would've outsmarted anyone who tried to get to him.

When Cornelius saw the fried scanner, he couldn't help but smile a bit.His son had resorted to using his powers when he was locked out. No wonder they couldn't figure out how he escaped. It didn't explain how he managed a hologram or how he got through security undetected.

"He did have a friend with him." Someone mentioned. "Some girl."

At that Cornelius raised an eyebrow, but it did put something's in perspective. His son wasn't alone in this had help. But what exactly they were doing, he had no idea.

"You mange to know who this friend was?" Cornelius asked.

"Ahh...looked a lot like that girl that use to be on that show with the dog."

Cornelius looked at him confused. That was so helpful. Not.

*

Location: Metroville, Parr's Residence

The twelve year old Dash made himself as small as possible on the couch.He was hoping that the couch would suck him in and devour him.Anything to escape his parents' scolding looks. Last night, his little stunt had them all mad, but they simply brushed it off. It wasn't until the next morning that they found Violet was gone andDash was their number one culprit.

"One more time, Dash." Bob said once again. "Where's your sister?"

"You can't seriously blame me for her disappearance? All I did was go fora run. That doesn't put me at blame." he tried.

"At midnight?" Helen questioned. "Not only is your sister gone, but so is her suit and some of our equipment. So we know she wasn't kidnapped. Either you tell us where she is right now or you'll be grounded."

"I told her I wouldn't tell." Dash said. "I promised."

Bob and Helen glanced at each other, they did appreciate that their son was only respecting his sister's wishes, but she was also their daughter and were worried about her. Violet had even managed to block out the homing device on her suit so they couldn't find her.

"We know you're only trying to protect your sister, but what will happen if something bad happens to her?" Bob laid a hand on his shoulder.

Dash bit his lip, debating if he should tell. Both options meant he would be helping her, but one would destroy her trust in him and the other would make his parents disappointed.

He had to go for the one that had better chance of their family being back together. There was no other choice.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "All I know is she went to Todayland to help her friends defeat Sansweet." when they gave him a look, he immediately threw his hands in the air. "That's all she told me. I swear! I'm not in trouble anymore, am I?" he asked hopefully.

"You're still in trouble mister for keeping a secret like that from us."Helen told him. "Looks like we'll be heading to Todayland to find our daughter."

*

Location: Todayland, Unused RI Warehouse

The scanner had told them that the blood Penny had found at RI belonged to a girl named April.But the footage Hiro had retrieved identified another accomplice.Someone named Jeremy.

"They were at S.B."Wilbur pointed out.

"But why would supers steal a Skeleton Chip?" Penny questioned.

"According to the NSA files my parents had, April was able to go through walls, which explains how she got in to steal the chip. And Jeremy has the ability to turn anything on and off at will. So that explains why RI was down."

"But Sansweet had to be the one who stole the chip. Why would two supers need it?" Wilbur pondered.

"Well, check out this footage I got." Hiro turned their attention to the screen. "They seem to be in perfect sync when exiting the building. And I used other cameras to track them down." he brought up a few more video files of them.

"So they walk in the same formation?" Wilbur shrugged. "What are you trying to say?"

"Look closer." he stopped on one video and zoomed in on them.

"April has a nosebleed." Violet noted. It wasn't huge, but it was noticeable and she didn't even bother to rub it off. And from the looks of it,neither seemed aware of it, or of anything really.

"Couldn't they afford a tissue?" Wilbur commented.

"I think their under some kind of mind control." Hiro concluded.

"I think I can confirm that." Penny pointed to something near their ear. "Something tells me that's no ordinary headset."

"So they were doing this against their will. I think Sansweet has more in plan then kidnapping supers." Wilbur said.

"She wants to destroy them and if she has them under her control, who knows what she'll make them do. She'll have the power to destroy their reputations for good." Violet said.

"Anyway to find out where they went?" Penny asked.

Hiro shook his head. "I tried to trace them and keep track of them but then the camera's just cut off."

"Whereabouts did they cut off?" Wilbur asked.

"I don't know. Around 6th Street." Hiro answered.

"That's Old Town. That was where the orphanage my dad grew up in before my grandparents adopted him. It's not much there. Most of it's just ruins and old buildings. But they keep it for historic purposes. They think people would like to know where my dad started off. But it does have a few upgrades and such. But it's practically low tech."

"And that would be the perfect place to hide if I wanted to stay under the radar." Violet noted. "Do a lot of people live there?"

"Not really. There's a few stores operating and some people living there. Most are those who can't afford a home. But most buildings are abandoned."

"Guess we have a possible location." Penny said.

"From the looks of itOld Town isn't that quite big and it might not be too hard to find Sansweet base." Hiro said as he brought a map up of the place.

"Let's not jump to conclusions." Violet said. "Remember, this woman fooled the NSA and she isn't going to make things easy for them to find her, let alone a group of kids."

"It's the only lead we got." Hiro mentioned. "But I think we might need some upgrades."he smirked, making all three look at him confused.

*

Location: San Fransokyo, Fred's Mansion

Fred had been relaxing in his room, reading his comics and having some film play in the background. As he was about turn the page, his phone began ringing and Fred brought it up to ear.

"Fred speaking." he said and then took a sip from his drink. "Hiro! My man! How's saving the day? Oh, you need a few things? I can totally do that.I'll be there soon." he then put his phone down and fist bumped the air.

He was going to assist in helping them save the day and he might get to meet Hiro's new friends. Friends he was willing to bet were also supers. It was a dream come true.

*

Location: Todayland, NSA Base

Rick had been called about a missing set of supers. He wasn't all surprised to find out who the four supers were. Violet Parr, WilburRobinson, Penny Forrester and Hiro Hamada. The same four who had stopped Sansweet back at S.B Williams Hall. The parents and aunt were quite concerned though. He couldn't blame them.

It had been narrowed down to Todayland since Dash confessed that's where his sister went and Wilbur was confirmed to have been in RobinsonIndustries. No doubt the other two were there as well.

All families had been taken to the base centred in Todayland. But so far,they hadn't managed to track down the children.

When he entered the room the families were being held in, he was immediately welcomed by being throttled by an angry Cass Hamada.

"Where is my nephew?! You said your guards were suppose to keep him safe,then he ends up being kidnapped by a lizard?!"

Gaston got up and pulled the angered woman from the man. "Let's not kill the guy with answers." he said.

"I don't care. He promised me Hiro would be safe." she tried kicking at him, but he ignored it. He received worse pains from being shot out of a canon. But he had to admit she was quite persistent. But she had an excuse. She was just concerned about her nephew. He was concerned about his own nephew too.

"How about we just let the man speak and then you can try and kill him afterwards? I'll even help you out." he joked. Cass did seem to calm down and he saw that as the queue to release her.

Once he knew he was free to continue, Rick straightened himself out and cleared his throat. "I don't know what to tell you. Your children are quite clever as they've managed to avoid capture and being traced. We are trying our best to find them, but you all know your children. There must be a reason they don't want to be found at this moment. But you can at least take comfort in the fact that we don't believe Sansweet got them. They most likely are playing superhero."

"But they're just kids." Elise spoke. "They could get hurt or worse."

"No."Bob stood up, shaking his head. "I may not know your kids, but I know my daughter and Violet is very capable of taking care of herself and those she cares about."

"But your daughter's been doing the whole saving the day thing much longer than the rest of our kids. Of course you wouldn't be as worried as we are." Cass pointed out.

"It doesn't matter if she has experience." Franny said. "He has a point. We know our kids and how they're like when they have their minds set on something. I am worried about my son, but I also know he never gives up and he knows when it's time to make a stand. Look,for the past year, supers have been missing and no one has been able to do anything. It was our kids who did something. They saved as many supers when Sansweet attacked the school. They were closer to stopping her than anyone and they're just kids. Super kids, but still kids. I bet the reason they ran off was because like the rest of us,we want that woman stop. They're the only one's who are actually doing something about it. All we've been worrying about is not getting caught and have the NSA constantly watching our every move.That is not the life I want for my kid. It's our job as parents to worry, but if nothing is being done about the threat, then our kids will spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder and question anyone who tries to buy their trust."

"You can't just expect us to sit here." Cass said.

"I'm afraid it's all we can do." Helen placed a hand on Cass' shoulder."That and believe in them." she gave a smile.

They could only hope that their children would come out safe and sound and that when they did finally reunite with them that the threat to supers and everyone else would be over. But as parents (and aunt and uncle), worry was still present.

Cass seemed pretty unsure, but a comforting hand came over her and she found herself facing the man who had taken her off Riker.

"If your nephew is as feisty as you, I'm sure he'll be fine." Gaston smiled. The rest of the family was back at the mansion. He had been here to support his younger sister and also because he was worried about Wilbur too. Are would have come, but he had some intergalactic pizza delivery. "I'm Gaston. Miss." he bowed. "Gaston Framagucci."

"Cass Hamada." she returned the smile.

*

Location: Todayland, Unsued RI Warehouse

"I pictured a much cooler lair." Fred commented when he came in and looked around the place.

"We didn't have time to redecorate." Wilbur crossed his arms. "And we're not even suppose to be here."

They had been hesitant to trust someone they didn't know with their super identities, but Hiro had assured that he trusted Fred and their secret was safe. But his fanboying did seem much for them, as Fred went on asking about their powers and then after finding out who they were, went on about that.

"So if you wanted, you could make an invisible sandwich and you could eat like it wasn't there but is?" he asked Violet, only getting a confused look from her.

"I guess..." she shrugged.

"I knew it could be done." he said happily.

"Is he for real?" Penny questioned.

"Just humour him. He really loves superheroes." Hiro told her as he setup the equipment he asked Fred to bring. That involved his 3D printer and his touch screen computer. Fred even went the extra mile and got what he figured would help with their super suits.

"I already have a suit and how did you manage to get Edna Mode originals?" Violet asked, when she picked up her jumpsuit. Like the other's it was black, but a purple '4' was placed on the right half of the top part and went partly down onto the left leg, almost like aHarley Quinn outfit. The front zipper had the Incredibles logo on the chain.

The other's had something similar, but Hiro's was red with a '6' zipper.Wilbur's was blue and his lightning bolt logo, Penny's was orange with the bolt logo.

"I have connections, My Lady." Fred smirked. She had known his father and not to mention, he had asked her to design a few super suits for him over the years. She had been annoyed when he called, but when he mentioned it was for an actual team of supers, she seemed eager at the idea. "And you guys are going to be part of a new super team.Might be confusing if they see Micro and Invisigirl with a new team."

He had a point and the others did need a suit that could work with their powers.

"They're virtually indestructible, breaths like Egyptian cotton, machine washable. E said yours is just like your old suit with the same stuff that makes your suit invisible when you are. Yours..." he pointed to Wilbur. "Can channel your electricity and super charge it. Hiro's and Penny's just cover the basics. Fireproof, bulletproof.Giving their powers are more mental than physical." Fred tried explaining what Edna had told him best he could.

"Now that we have the suits, I guess all we need now are gadgets." Hiro said and began working on it.

After a few hours, Hiro had managed to make them shade like goggles, that would double as masks and also be like computer. The colours matching their outfits and also stopped people from seeing their eyes. And he made them hard enough to be almost indestructible. On one side, an earpiece was connected to allow them to hear each other when communicating. They also worked like binoculars and x-ray goggles. He installed a watch in his suit that worked like a super computer and would allow him to hack whenever he needed to and used the scanner technology from Wilbur. He installed rocket power skates into Penny's shoes. She had requested it. For Violet he found a way to make her headband work like a boomerang and then with Wilbur he gave him small discs, that would store his power and if he placed it on something,it would cause them to release the electricity when he pleased.

"Now,this is cool." Wilbur admired their new suit and gear.

"This is awesome!" Fred said in awe.

"Here's the plan. We use Baymax to get us to Old Town. From there, we split up and search the area. If one of us finds something, we alert the others. Fred. You stay here and monitor the screens."

"On it." Fred saluted.

"You ready Baymax?" Hiro turned to the suited Baymax. He didn't think they had to change his suit. He really hand't planned on a suit change himself until Fred came in with them. Besides, Baymax was more part of the BH6 than he was. He was finding his alliances changing.But they'd always be his friends and family. That wouldn't change.

"Flying makes me a better healthcare companion." Baymax responded. The four laughed at his response.

*

Location: Unknown

When Harley had regained control of her mind, she found she hadn't been in her room back at S.B Williams, but in some unknown area. When she had come to, a woman had approached her and forced her to make some computer that worked with this chip she showed her. At first, Harley had refused, not trusting the woman. And she had been right to, asher refusal caused the woman to threaten her family.

Now,she was using her ability to construct the computer. Whatever it was going to be used for, it was something bad. So she had to be clever and not get caught. But even if she did, she just hoped her plan would be executed before they found out. She placed the final piece in and was immediately taken away.

"Good job." Bela smirked and approached the fine piece of machinery.Finally, she'd have all the supers at the palm of her hands. She placed the Skeleton Chip in and soon, files of supers flashed on the screen. They were all there and she couldn't help but feel a strong sense of accomplishment.

That moment, however was stopped when a beam shot from the computer,making a whole in the ceiling.

"What the hell?!" she exclaimed and faced Harley, who was only just out the door. "What is that?" she pointed to the beam that was shooting out into the sky.

Harley matched the smirk she gave earlier. "Hopefully your undoing."

*

Location: Todayland

The citizens of Todayland all looked up at the sky, when the night was brightened by a beam. All were curious by it, some had taken out their phones to take pictures, but all wanted to know what it meant.

The light could be spotted throughout all the city. From the NSA base to a warehouse that currently housed a group of supers.

"Sansweet."they murmured.

_________

AN: Three chapter in a row is new record for me! You're welcome. And I only chose the name Harley because I was listening to Super Freak and made me think of her. 

I figured Fred and Edna would know each other and they needed suits for their team, but I referenced their previous teams or affiliations. Think of the suit as something like Cat Noir's and Shego's mixed together. 

And Old Town is a location in the MTR game. I did not make it up. I just love referencing the game here. But can you blame me, I mean they are in Todayland and the game does take you to numerous locations in the city. I am aware most of it was an alternate future that Wilbur caused, but I think that they do exist in the fixed timeline.

I also threw in some Casston, cause I low key ship it.

Enjoy!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.8K 239 32
"Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. That's who they were." "Name one hero who was happy." "This is a story that gets darker with time." Loki has es...
55.2K 1.3K 169
Watchdogs Imagines featuring Wrench😘Marcus🥰Sitara😌and Josh🥺 (Though it's mostly Wrench) If you have any scenario ideas please comment and I'll...
44.1K 1.7K 47
The Modern Four-Hiro Hamada(BH6) Penny Forrester(Bolt) Violet Parr(Incredibles) and Wilbur Robinson(MTR) are now starting ninth grade, their first ye...
12.7K 381 22
This is Book 2 (after Futuristic Four) If you could fix every mistake you've ever made with the press of a button, would you? What if by pressing tha...