Qrow.

By NonaHysteria

In the peaceful realm of Vanaheim, Qrow Manor houses their criminally insane. Though it is a place to avoid... More

Chapter 1 | The Calm
Chapter 2 | The Storm
Chapter 3 | Deal with the Devil
Chapter 4 | The Rounds
Chapter 5 | Echoes
Chapter 6 | Everything Has a Price
Chapter 7 | Dinner
Chapter 8 | Room Search
Chapter 9 | Chess
Chapter 10 | Kleptomaniac
Chapter 11 | Mind and Body
Chapter 12 | The Sinner
Chapter 13 | Special Guests
Chapter 14 | Lock Down
Chapter 15 | Reunited
Chapter 16 | Enchantment
Chapter 17 | What is Breakable
Chapter 18 | Claws
Chapter 19 | Setting the Stage
Chapter 20 | Two Sides to Every Coin
Chapter 21 | Scripture
Chapter 22 | Hunters and Hunted
Chapter 23 | Family Secrets
Chapter 24 | Lustful Manipulation
Chapter 25 | Toys
Chapter 26 | Breakfast
Chapter 27 | Connecting the Dots
Chapter 28 | Playing Pretend
Chapter 29 | Guard Dogs
Chapter 30 | Contracts
Chapter 31 | Sleepless
Chapter 32 | Clearing Up the Past
Chapter 33 | Placing Blame
Chapter 34 | Dozing Green
Chapter 35 | Deadly Women
Chapter 36 | Acid and Blood
Chapter 37 | Another Loss
Chapter 38 | God of Mischief
Chapter 39 | Runt
Chapter 40 | Beyond the Light
Chapter 41 | The Meeting
Chapter 42 | Fueling the Players
Chapter 43 | Incubus
Chapter 44 | Choppy Water
Chapter 45 | Bishops
Chapter 46 | The Cold Lord
Chapter 47 | Clearing the Board
Chapter 48 | The Spider and the Clown
Chapter 49 | Agony
Chapter 50 | Waking Up
Chapter 51 | Passion's Veil
Chapter 52 | Returning to Routines
Chapter 54 | Shifting
Chapter 55 | Backstory
Chapter 56 | Tuatara
Chapter 57 | The Vault
Chapter 58 | Feast of Misery
Chapter 59 | An Important Day
Chapter 60 | A Prince and His Protector
Chapter 61 | Blindfolds
Chapter 62 | Family Matters
Chapter 63 | Bathe
Chapter 64 | Spitefulness
Chapter 65 | Leland
Chapter 66 | Complications
Chapter 67 | Official
Chapter 68 | Willow Tree
Chapter 69 | Birds of Prey
Chapter 70 | New Bodies
Chapter 71 | Suicide Forest
Chapter 72 | Ballroom
Chapter 73 | Dahlia
Chapter 74 | The Cursed
Chapter 75 | Lavender
Chapter 76 | Eight Eyes
Chapter 77 | On Ice
Chapter 78 | Blood
Chapter 79 | Harder Than Dying
Chapter 80 | Architect
Chapter 81 | Distrust
Chapter 82 | Cravings
Chapter 83 | Seclusion
Chapter 84 | Atoms to Ashes
Chapter 85 | Speaking of the Future

Chapter 53 | Thunder Storm

313 26 32
By NonaHysteria

A/N: I know you guys have been waiting for this for a long time, so hopefully I delivered. Also, I'll include a pic here of the shower since I'm bad at describing things. 

| | |

It was a damn good thing the water that flowed through the sewers wasn't actually sewage. Instead, it was relatively fresh water from the ocean outside. Vanaheim was just one big floating island. Eventually all the water just dissipated somewhere. No one's ever tried to find the edge. Back to the point, though. Kuza had really grown accustom to living in the sewers. So much so that he really didn't care about getting dirty in them. 

He hung upside down out of one of the drains, watching his boyfriend beat the living shit out of Apollo. Yeah, four days later, that ass is still alive. It really wasn't the spider demon's choice. In fact, he'd been begging for a mercy kill, but Croc had much different plans for him. All the years of suffering he'd caused so many others, it was time he felt it for himself.

"Shouldn't that guy be dead?" BK asked as he and Lock wondered into the demon's lair.

"If anything else aren't you worried he'll lash back at us again?" Lock added.

"Nope!" Kuza responded, chipper as can be. "He drained all of his magic awhile ago. He's about as powerless as a human right now. No offense."

He sighed, "None taken."

The vampire flipped himself back upright. He crossed his legs Indian style, messing with his damp hair to get it back in place. "What're you guys doing here anyways?"

Croc held his brother tightly by the neck. Seeing their size difference, it was hard to believe he was the runt. "If you're looking to get your ass handed to you again, I'll have to take a rain check." He tossed Apollo across the cobble, adding, "I'm preoccupied."

"Actually we just came in to get out of the rain. The outside entrance to here was right by where we were stationed anyways." Lock replied.

"Plus, Master Knight would kick our fucking asses if we entered the manor without permission and soaking wet." BK added.

"Why's he got such a big hang up about you guys being in the manor?" Kuza asked.

"We're humans." He grumbled, "We're inferior to magical creatures. They consider it unsacred for us to touch places like Qrow Manor."

"Oh." He murmured. Then Kuza thought for a second, realization setting in and turning to alarm. "Wait, did you just say it's raining outside?!"

Lock raised an eyebrow at him, "Yeah?"

Hurriedly, he tried to get out of the storm drain he was sitting in. He fell into the waterline down below him but that wasn't that big of a deal to him. Snakes don't like the rain, and he doesn't like snakes that much. He'd gotten used to all the other reptiles under Croc's control but there was just something about snakes that he couldn't get over. As the rain was worsening, they all slithered inside through the drain and cracks in the wall.

One of the crocodiles swam under Kuza, pushing him back up to the surface. He smiled, petting the critter's head, "Thanks, Sora."

"Doesn't Sora mean sky in Japanese?" Lock muttered, "Isn't that a little backwards?"

BK snickered under his breath, "Yeah, well, what would you expect from them?"

"Hey! Animals are allowed to have dreams too!" Kuza defended his reptile friend, "She wants to be able to fly someday. And who knows, maybe one of these days she'll sprout wings, and- Daddy! Would you please make the snakes go away?! They're creeping me out!" He whined.

"Daddy..." BK muttered.

"This is why we don't visit them." Lock responded, turning back around to walk towards the exit, "We should get back to our post anyways."

The other hunter turned to follow, "Yeah, yeah." 

Croc threw Apollo down into the water. Sora grabbed him, dragging him back to her cave. Her hiding hole was currently enchanted to trap Apollo. He had no hope of getting out and he had to rot in there for awhile. His younger brother was far from done with him yet. However, he put Kuza as his top priority. It'd become clear to him that his baby needed a little loving.

"C'mon, now. You heard him. Go find somewhere else to wait out the storm." He said. One of the creatures hissed at him, catching his attention. He knelt down in front of a bloodred corn snake, asking her, "Where is it?" The creature responded in a language only he could understand. "Alright, thank you." Croc stood back up, smiling when he saw how precious his love looked soaking wet. "How about you and I go take a shower? Then I have a nice surprise for you."

The vampire perked up quickly, "Okay, Daddy. Isn't it not safe to take showers during thunder storms, though?"

"Oh, come on. Since when did a little pain bother you?" He teased.

Kuza rolled his eyes playfully, "Okay, true. I don't like electricity though. It's a different kind of pain. It's not enjoyable."

He wrapped his arm around his submissive's waist as they started to walk towards their room. "Baby, no pain is supposed to be enjoyable. Guess that's why I've always loved you though. You're strange. You're not like anyone else, and it's perfect."

"I could say the same thing about you." He said, "So, when are you going to finally just kill Apollo?"

Croc chuckled, "Eventually, Babe. I'm waiting for some things to fall into place. Until they do, he's going to be my little punching bag."

"But Daddy," He whined as they walked into their bedroom, "I thought I was."

He set his large hand on Kuza's chin, pushing his thumb into his mouth. "My pet, you'll always be my favorite thing to knock around. I don't see you as my punching bag though. You're more of my little sex doll." He pressed his thumb further into his mouth, making him choke. The site enticed him, reminding him that it has been awhile since they played. "I guess I have been neglecting you, though, haven't I?"

Kuza wiped his mouth on the back of his hand after getting himself covering in spit. Croc gently cupped his face, making him smile warmly. "It's okay. I know you've been busy."

"Well," He scoffed, "That's no excuse for me to be ignoring you. You're always my number one priority. Besides, I can't have you forgetting why I'm the one you answer to." 

His low growl following the sentence almost made his submissive's legs give out. With all the recent chaos, it'd probably been about a week and a half since they had a sexual encounter. For them, that might as well have been three months. Though they did live in the sewers, their bedroom and bathroom was built in a little more of a civilized manor. Croc roughly pushed his little pet through the entrance to the bathroom and into the shower. 

Kuza whimpered as his back his the stone wall. His dominate turned on the water to a temperature that wasn't too hot. They were both cold blooded, after all. Being that they were practically animals, neither of them had a shirt on. It didn't take long for him to aggressively remove his pet's jeans, leaving him on his knees in the process. 

"Don't you look precious?" Croc patronized him as he removed his belt slowly, "I hope you haven't gotten soft. It'd be a shame if I had to hold back." 

"No, Daddy. I can take it." He replied hungrily.

When he saw the way the water trailed over Croc's abs and leather pants, and the evil smile on his face, it was a little hard for him not to want punishment. He'd done nothing wrong, but he wanted the pain. And his owner had no problem giving it to him. Croc struck him across his back with his belt. Kuza toppled forward, resting on his hands. It was hard to get used to the sensation of pain again, at first. He'd forgotten just how strong his man was. After a few strikes, he was back to smiling at the pain.

Croc threw his belt away from them, the metal of the buckle clinking on the ground. He disregarded any remaining clothing. Then, picked Kuza up by his arm until he was at least back on his knees. It made him happy to see his Daddy's massive cock in his face again. Though sex nearly breaks his spin and jaw, he didn't fucking care. He'd become addicted to pleasing his master just as much as he was addicted to the pain.

"May I please suck your cock, Daddy?" He asked like a good boy.

"It's so cute how you still try even though you know you can't." He cooed, "Please do, Baby."

Despite his sadistic nature, he wasn't an incubus. That was actually more of a problem for little Kuza. Incubuses are built more like humans because they're meant to feed off of humans. Croc, however, was a Black Valley demon. They were notorious for their massive size. The only kind of demon that was bigger were the wildebeests. Even as tall as Kuza was, his boyfriend still had another two feet of height over him, and you can trust that everything was proportionate.

At least Kuza was built decent for once being human. How a tiny elf like Yuki survived sex with a demon was a fucking wonder. Croc's cock was longer than his pet's face, and certainly thicker than he could ever fit in his mouth. Kuza still tried continuously to be able to please his master. He could manage to suck on the tip and trail his tongue along every inch. After he'd had his fun at attempting it, Croc pulled him back up to his feet.

His chest was pressed into the wall, the water running down over his face slightly. A rather whorish moan escaped his mouth as he felt a finger push inside of him. That alone could make him tremble. Croc placed kisses along his neck as he stretched him out. It was a good thing he could translate pain into pleasure easily. 

"Please," He whimpered, "Fuck me, please!"

Croc growled slowly in the back of his throat. His breath fell along Kuza's skin. He gently scraped his teeth over his flesh just to make him cry more. Nothing could compare to the noises he made when Croc's tip was at his entrance. It's like his pet became drunk the second his cock started to enter him. His tears of pain were washed away by the water of the shower.

"That's it, my little whore. Take it all in." He mused.

"Mmfh, fuck..." He cried quietly, "Daddy..." 

He wrapped his arm around Kuza's waist to give him something to hold onto. He latched onto his dominant desperately, knowing he was too far into this to back out. It happened every time. Kuza forgot the pain once it was over and wanted it back. Then, every time he got what he wanted, he regretted it. Croc gave him a little sympathy, since it'd been awhile, and started off slow. 

The second he started to actually fuck him, Kuza let out a scream. It hurt like Hell yet he wouldn't dare ask for him to stop. Eventually, it'd turn into pleasure. He moaned and yelled like the whore he was. Each scream fueled his dominant more. He could go a lot longer than he did, but his cold heart did care about his pet. After ten minutes of agony, Croc released into him, causing him to sob out a final scream. Small, pathetic whimpers fell from his mouth as his owner pulled out.

"You never learn your lesson, do you?" Croc lightheartedly teased him, keeping him from falling over. He took his free hand and stroked him off. "Cum for me, and tell me who you belong to."

With heavy breaths, he managed to make out real words, "You own me, Daddy... Fuck, fuck... I belong to you," Kuza arched his back as he met a sinful orgasm, "I cum for you and only you."

His release spilled over onto Croc's hand. His dominant raised his fingers to his mouth, making him eat his own cum. "That's my good boy." He smiled, "Your tolerance has gone down, though." 

Kuza wished he could fall asleep right there, but he fought his heavy eyelids. The warm water really didn't help his cause. "Just a little bit." He muttered.

"Sweetie," Croc sighed as he turned him around to face him, "It's okay to tell me. Things have changed. This isn't like the old days when I was really cruel to you. If you tell me to stop, I will." 

He rested his head onto the demon's chest, "But I don't want you to stop. I like feeling close to you, even if it hurts me."

"Oh, Baby, you don't need sex to feel close to someone. And you know, I don't mind having sex in my human form if it means you don't get hurt." He replied, petting his hair delicately.

"No!" He whined, "I know you don't like your human form. I don't want my Daddy when he doesn't feel himself. Then, you're not my Daddy. You're someone else. It just doesn't feel right."

Croc smiled softly, "I love you." He kissed his forehead, adding, "Let's get you cleaned up. I still have that surprise for you." 

Kuza looked up at him and managed a grin. Their relationship might seem crazy and fucked up to other people, but they wouldn't have it any other way. Love comes in all different shapes and sizes. All that's important is that isn't unconditional. No matter the circumstances, they'd never turn their backs on each other. They loved one another way too much for that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 4.3K 71
Sequel to Sanity Note: These events take place after Morality, but they aren't related to each other. Crime AU | Ghorror | Angeless Disclaimer: This...
29.8K 1.4K 52
"Chris I almost jumped off this building. Now i'm holding onto the love of my life. Thank you." I murmured into Chris's chest. "If you ever think th...
54.2K 2.6K 46
When a war pushes an overflow of wounded vampires into angel hospitals, the leader of a resistance group finds his heart attaching to a holy doctor...
79.5K 2.2K 48
Blaze Roswell has gone downhill since the one person who kept her happy has left. When she meets Ricky Olson, there's something about him she can't p...