Camp Sapphire

Από Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" Περισσότερα

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

4

4.4K 184 326
Από Kid076

Hmmm hmm hmmm

Deonte up there. 

Rylee POV

  Every since that little incident with Justen, I've been making it my mission to stay far away from him. It's awkward you know? Seeing your counselor like that (even though I really can't complain). Right now, I'm in my room just playing some music. Next thing I know, I felt someone shaking me. I took my headphones out and instantly got in fighting stance. "Whoa there Mike Tyson. I was just coming to tell you that Justen wanted you to help him set up for the talent show they're having tonight." Deonte said with his hands up. Speaking of the damn man. Wait, they're having a talent show? What in the land of fuckery? "When was this, I never noticed." I said low key confused. "Well you have been spacing out for the last few days so I doubt you would've saw the millions of posters plastered all over the camp. "Even our "rivals", Camp Superior (A/N: I'm screaming lmfao.), are supposed to be coming and participating." he added.

  "Well when does he need me to help?" I asked. "He said right now if you didn't mind. There's a lot to do before the show starts tonight." he said getting up. "I' going to take a shower and chill. I did enough for the day." he said walking out. "Things a lazy person say for the win." I said laughing at him. Welp let me get up and do my civic duties. I grabbed my phone and charger before putting on my sneakers and heading out the door. "Hold up, where the hell am I supposed to be going?" I said as I stopped dead in my track and turned right around to go back in the house. "D, where am I going?" I yelled hoping he didn't get in the shower yet. "The auditorium, which is about a two buildings down from the shower room." he yelled back before I heard the door close. Looks like I got to him just in time. 

  I walked back outside and headed to my destination while blasting Migos' Culture along the way. "Wassup, I heard you needed my help?" I said once I walked into the auditorium. "Justen, Rylee is here." Maria yelled as Justen came from around back. "Good another helping hand. I could use your help back here." he said as he motioned for me to follow him. "Do me a favor and grab the paint and screwdrivers from the closet if you don't mind." he said. "Sure." I said going to the closet to look for what he asked. When I saw the,, they was on the top shelf and I a;ready knew that this is where he had me fucked up. I'm not the green giant. Can't extend my arms to reach that shit. "Hey Justen, could you hand me on of those ladders, that stuff is up pretty high." I said as he went to retrieve one for me. 

  "Here you go, I'll spot you so you won't fall." he said as held the ladder in place. I took my headphones out and stuffed them into my pocket (can't have those popping or getting tangled in shit), and asked him how many paint cans he needed. "One would be enough. They are only gonna paint talent show on the banner, but get another one just in case. Those banners look a little big." he said as I grabbed two cans of black paint. "Even though you didn't specify a color, I figured this would do." I said as I handed him the cans on by one. "Aha. Thanks." he said as he took them from me. As I was grabbing the screwdrivers, I heard someone bumping into the door, causing it to close and knocking me off balance, falling off the ladder. "I got ya." Justen said as he broke my fall. 

  Either he has good reflexes or I'm just clumsy as hell. Maybe it's both. Luckily for me, I managed to grab the screwdrivers before I fell so I don't have to go back up there for them. I walked to the door, only to find that it was locked. Great now I'm locked in the closet with the guy I've been trying to avoid. If that wasn't enough, my phone was dying. Great (Cue trapped in the closet).  Justen started to bang on he door as I began to hyperventilate. Did I mention I was claustrophobic? No? Well now you guys know. "Rylee, Rylee, Rylee. Calm down, it's gonna be OK. We gonna get out of here." he said to no avail. It literally felt like everything was caving in. It wasn't really helping me at all. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Rylee, I'm right here. You're not alone. Just breathe slowly for me. Please?" he asked as I did as he said. Once I got my breathing under control, I noticed that he still didn't let my face go. 

  Welp it's time I confront him. I slowly lean in and kissed him. At first he didn't react which made me start to pull back but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him, deepening the kiss. "You're so sexy." I said as he smiled in between the kiss. After about five minutes, we finally broke apart. "I've been wanting to do that for a minute now." he said as I low key blushed. Damn him. "Come her-" "There you two are, what happened?" Marlon said as he opened the door. I instantly snapped out of my lust filled trance. "One of you niggas bumped into the door, locking us in here. Clumsy asses." I said as I walked out to find my charger so I could charge my now dead phone, forgetting all about what just happened earlier. "Yeah, Help me with these paint cans will you?" I heard Justen ask him. He sounded a bit disappointed but I really didn't care.

  "Hey." He said trying to catch up to me. I turned around and gave him a glare, it wasn't intentional though, you just never know who's walking up to you, you know? "Never mind." he said a he held his hands up and walked away. I think I may have fucked up here. I continued my walk to the nearest outlet before resuming work. "Marlon, watch my phone, if anybody takes my shit, I'm raising hell." I said as he nodded and moved closer to where my phone was. For the remainder of my time, I avoided Justen at all cost, it really wasn't that hard to do anyway since he was helping everyone else with their things. When he did see me, our eyes would connect and he would stare at me for a few before I turned my head in the other direction. I just don't know what to do to be honest. I never had these feelings before and it's really scaring me.

  On top of that, he's my counselor. What camper has ever had a relationship with their counselor? (A/N: None of y'all freak asses better not answer that). Once I felt like I was done, I announced to everyone that I was done and that I would be leaving. Justen stopped and looked at me, his shirt now sweaty and sticking to those defined abs of his before he nodded his head at me. Once I got back to our place, I went directly the shower to wash all the sweat and dirt off of me. I couldn't help but think about Justin though and how sexy he is. I bet he has a girlfriend too, but he wouldn't have kissed me if he did. Niggas cheat everyday B. Eh, whatever, It was a one time thing. Why do I want it to happen again though? I got out of the shower before getting dressed and jumping into my bed to take a nap until later. Hopefully that'll calm me down as well as clear somethings up.        

2 Hours Later

  "Lee let's go. The show is about to start." Marlon said shaking me awake. Well damn I was out like that? "Gimme a few minutes to brush my teeth and shit as well as iron my shit and I'll be down. I said slowly rising to my feet. I walked into the bathroom and did everything I said I was before coming back to my room to iron my shirt. Once I finished everything, I walked downstairs. "Let's go." I yelled. "Nigga we were waiting for you in the first place." Marlon said as we walked out the door. "I would be lying if I didn't say I was low key hype to see this talent show" I said as we walked to the auditorium. "Hell yeah! Me too! I want to see what kinda talent these people have." Deonte said as we continued our walk. Once we finally made to the auditorium, we saw that it was already lit. The DJ was playing For Free by DJ Khaled while everyone danced and mingled. After about ten minutes of my and my boys getting lit together, they started to announce the first act for the show.

  "Ladies and gentleman, put you hands together for Kira the acrobatic from Camp Superior." the Dj said as the lights dimmed. Then a girl came slowly descending from the air. Giving cirque du soleil a run for their money I see. Once she landed, she did a 3 back flips before landing on a guy's head. Consider me impressed. Can she do all of that on the..... never mind. She ended her performance by wrapping her self in this cloth like material, swinging backstage. "That was decent!" Marlon said as we clapped. "I low key thought the cloth was gonna rip and send her ass flying." Deonte said as I laughed at him. "You foul. Praying for her downfall like that." I said still trying to hold back my laughter. 

  "Next up, we have one of our very own. Give it up for Dan." he said as well all cheered. The lights dimmed and out of nowhere, a burst of flame appeared. "Damn!" I mumbled as he continue to do his pyro tricks. He ended his set by lighter a hoola hoop on fire and actually hoolpa hooping with it. Damn he must've tarined long and hard for that as well as be wearing flame resistant clothing. The crowd roared when he left the stage. "It's safe to say that Dan is that nigga." Marlon laughed. "Yep you might wanna hang with him seeing as though he is sure to get all the girls now." I laughed. "You know what, that's not a bad idea." Deonte said as I glared at him. "You know I'm playing. I wouldn't switch up on y'all for nothing." he said as we laughed. "Alright y'all, we gonna take a five minute break before we get to our next act." the DJ said before starting some more music. "This is fun! I'm glad we came, I said to Deonte and Marlon.

  "Yeah, shit is lit. These people are mad talented." Deonte said as we danced. "Alright now y'all lets give it up for our next act. Put your hands together for Justen!" the DJ said as my heart dropped. I had no idea that he was gonna be participating in this. The whole crowd roared when he came out. I didn't know what to feel. "Um hey. I'm just gonna sing this song I dedicated to someone. You guys mind?" he said as the crowd went wild. They Joe as shit. The beat started playing and I instantly recognized the song. "Up at a time I shouldn't be. Thinking about shit I shouldn't be. Sad about shit I'm sad about for the past year. I've been low, I've been down and out it. And it 'cause of you and love if there's any doubts. I've been here and you know the times that I'm talking 'bout." he sung. He's singing Everything Is Yours by Kehlani. That just so happens to be my favorite artist and song. 

  I noticed that he seemed to be searching in the crowd for someone. Must be his girlfriend or something, I don't know. When his eyes locked with mine, he started pouring more emotion into the song. "I love you shawty, shawty. You know you my shawty, shawty. I need you to make me happy. There will never be nobody." he sung to me. Damn, he not playing. I can literally feel all of the emotion in the song. When he finally hit the last bridge of the song, he turned to the crowd and sung his heart out. Once he finally finished, the crowd roared with cheers and applause. "Thank you for vibing with me tonight. Enjoy the rest of the acts." he said as he walked off stage. "Damn our counselor out here ruining fantasies and shit. Nigga can sing!" Marlon said. "Yo he fucking killed that shit. Made me download the song and shit because of him." Marlon said showing us his phone. 

  "Yeah he did kill." I said hype but low key wondering was that song really meant for me. I was broken out of my trance by a light tap on my shoulder. "Do you guys mind if I borrow him for a minute? I need him to help me out with something." Justen said as both Marlon and Deonte nodded their heads in approval. "We'll probably be back late anyway. This shit lit." Marlon said. I was low key hoping they would save me. I began walking with Justen, to go knows where. "So......" he said trying to break the ice as we walked. "Hmmm?" I said as I looked at him then glance back to my phone. "Did you like my performance?" he asked. "Yeah it was dope. You killed it. I know you are gonna have almost everybody's attention on you now." I smiled. "I just hope I get one specific person's attention though." he said as I continued to play a game on my phone.

  He snatched my phone out of my hand "If you don't pay attention to where you're going, you gonna trip and break your phone." he said as I stuffed my hands in my pocket. He stopped me and pushed me up against the wall. "Rylee, the only reason why I did that talent show was to get your attention. That song was for you, about you whatever. I did it for you." he said as he caged me in against the wall. Here comes these wave of emotions again. "I-" "Before you flagged me down earlier, I wanted to tell you that I didn't regret that kiss. In fact, I wanted to do that shit again. Rylee, I've been feeling some type of way around you and I really want to go forward with it and see where it takes us. That's only if you want too. I'm not gonna rush you into anything you don't want to do." he said as he stared at me.

  He's so damn sexy. I don't deserve this, hell he don't deserve this. "I.....um, I don't know what to say. I'm actually speechless." I admitted. "Talk to me. What's going through your mind?" he said as he looked at me concerned. "Do I want to take that step? Yes but you probably are in a relationship or something, and I refuse to get played. In all honesty Justen, this is all new to me and I'm scared out of my mind." I said finally admitting my true fear. "This is new to me as well Rylee but as long as I know you're with me, I'll be strong for the both of us. So what do you say? Do you want to take that next step with me?" he said. I instantly thought about all the bad things that could come from this. Then a ton of good things came to me too. We only get one life to live right? "Yes I'll take that next step with you Justen." I said as I smiled. 

  "I was hoping you would say yes." he said as he leaned in to kiss me. There goes those fireworks, no literally. I guess it was a part of someone's act or something. Whatever because they couldn't have came at a better time, accurately describing this feeling and shit. I see you universe. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. After we decided it was enough, we stood there with our heads touching. "I can't wait for the day I can officially call you mine." he said as I smiled. "There goes that smile that makes my heart skip a beat." he said as he pecked my lips. "You play too much." I said low key blushing like a bitch. We just stood there staring at each other, admiring the little things about each other's features and stuff. "Let me see you phone real quick." he said as I reached into m pants pocket and grabbed the phone, unlocking it before handing it to him.

  I'm guessing he was saving his number in it. "Here you go. I'm expecting a text from you tonight." he said flashing that smile that I'm starting to love at me before returning to our normal position. "It's gonna be hard for me to try and act cool around the other campers now." he said as I laughed. "Why?" I asked him. "Because all I want to do is be with you. Hell you gonna occupy most of my attention and time anyway." he said as I laughed again. "For real. You torturing a nigga and you haven't even done anything." he said as I laughed. "I'm sorry. Want me to kiss it better?" I asked him. "Yeah I think it hurts right here." he said as he pointed to his lip. I lightly pecked his lip. "It still hurts." he whined as I smiled again. I was getting ready to peck his lip but was caught of guard when he flat out kissed me. 

  I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. These lips feel so good against mine. After about 10 minutes of us just kissing, he finally broke the kiss. "Aight, I gotta let you go. If I don't, I just might kidnap you or something." he said smirking. "Then you would be going to jail. Good night kiddo." I said walking away, not before he grabbed me and pulled me back into him. "I better get a text from you tonight." he said as he kissed my neck and let me go. "We'll see. Get home safe." I said as we went our separate ways (I didn't notice that we were that close to my place). Once I made it in, I took a shower and went to bed. What an eventful day this was.         

The song Justen sang for Rylee:

The song is called Everything Is Yours

Another One!

Thoughts?

Justen?

Marlon?

Rylee?

Deonte?

The talent show?

onlytaeee you like?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
503K 34K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
Camp Utopia. Από H.Stowe

Εφηβική Φαντασία

685 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.
What a Camp! [BoyxBoy] Από Fiona™

Εφηβική Φαντασία

89.2K 4.6K 39
Escalante and Carlo stepped into the wrong world the moment they entered Camp Rock Bottom. Even the name says it all. It was like all the godliness t...