The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm

3.1K 68 26
By moonice__

All of you were extremely surprised with that sudden honk.

"That's our manager! Hide!" Baekhyun whispered panickly.

Your mind tried to process about it before you quickly ran and hid behind a huge wall.

The black car stopped as a middle-aged man came out of the car. You could tell from his face that he was exhausted. Maybe he was having a hard day.

"Sorry guys for making you wait too long. The traffic was terrible!" he apologized right when he arrived in front of them.

"Ohh, it's fine, manager-nim. We understand," Suho smiled.

There was silence between them before Baekhyun decided to speak.

"Manager-nim, can we drive by our own today? I mean, you need to rest because your face is uhm-- very pale. You don't have to drive us to the dorm."

Their manager gave them a confused expression, "Drive by your own? This is the first time you want to drive by yourself and let me go home. Are you sure?"

"Yes, we're sure." Baekhyun tried to assure him again.

The man raised an eyebrow before nodding his head. "Okay.., then have a good rest tonight. We have a lot of schedules tomorrow, I'll pick you guys up by 9 a.m."

A relieved smile was formed on Baekhyun's face. "Thank you, manager-nim. You too, have a good rest."

The others repeated his words and bowed several times as their manager got back in to his car.

They waited patiently until their manager drove off, and relieved a sigh as he was out of sight.

Sehun turned his back and looked at your way. "Yah! Come out, he's gone!"

You came out slowly from the back of the wall, feeling pressured with all their attention on you.

You gave them an apologetic face. "I'm sorry, you guys have to lie to your manager because of me."

"Hey, it's fine," Kyungsoo smiled. "Don't worry too much about it."

"Besides, we're not completely lying to him. We really want to help him by letting him to go home early," Chen added.

"You haven't answered me by the way. What's your name?" Xiumin asked again, trying to change the topic.

You smiled shyly. "My name is Y/N. I'm 17."

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Oh you're only a year younger than our maknae!" Lay smiled.

You took a glance at Sehun, the maknae, and he unexpectedly gave you a playful wink.

You blushed because of his sudden act.

"Okay, we need to hurry now," Suho announced before looking at you. "Since there are many bodyguards outside our dorm, we will try to hide you and surround you."

"Is this really fine?" you asked again, still not sure whether everything would be alright since everyone knows that bringing a fan inside their dorm is strictly prohibited.

Baekhyun flashed you a warm smile. "It's going to be fine, Y/N. Trust us."

You smiled and nodded your head. "Thank you, guys."

You all then walked to the mini bus since they have a total of 9 members. They usually used 2 mini-vans, but since the drivers were absent today, the manager decided to use just one vehicle, which is a mini bus.

You were still hesitating to go in. No matter what, you couldn't deny the fact that EXO was there to bring you to their dorm. It was.. unbelievable.

Kai noticed your hesitation before grabbing your wrist and pulling you inside. "Don't worry too much."

Once you got in, you could see some comfortable seats. As you looked around, Baekhyun tapped your shoulder.

You turned around to see his face, and gave him a questioning expression.

"Sit down, you'll fall. The bus will be moving," Baekhyun chuckled as he pushed you gently to the seat next to the window.

Then he went to the driver seat which was taken by Xiumin.

"Ooh? Hyung, I thought I'm the one who will be driving...?" Baekhyun trailed off, look at Xiumin, confused.

"It's okay, I'll drive. Just take care of her. She is freezing," Xiumin smiled warmly as he looked at you. Baekhyun followed his gaze and stared at you for a while before smiling, "Okay."

Baekhyun walked back and took a seat beside you.

Again, your cheeks were blushing madly and you couldn't control your extremely fast heart beats.

"You okay?" Baekhyun asked, noticing your expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just, everything that is happening right now is too good to be true. Especially now that you're sitting next to me. How if all of this turns out to be just a dream?" you let out a small sigh. You couldn't stop worrying about this.

Baekhyun giggled, "This is not a dream, Y/N. Why are you so cute? Want me to pinch you so you know it's not a dream?"

Your mind went blank again when he said that you were cute. Imagine, Byun Baekhyun saying that you were cute.

Getting no response from you, Baekhyun pinched your already red cheek softly.

You flinched from his sudden action, earning a laugh from him. "This is not a dream, stop worrying too much, cutie."

Cutie...? CUTIE?!

---

After an hour, you finally arrived at EXO's dorm.

"Finally finally finally!! I'm sooo fckin tired!" Chanyeol shouted, stretching his arms before standing up.

"Park Chanyeol, language please!" Suho frowned as he took a quick glance at you, signalling the tall guy that they were not alone.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and muttered a sorry before getting out of the bus.

"I will fckin sleep right away," Sehun said, earning a death glare from Suho.

"What?" Sehun asked. No, he wasn't pretending. He really didn't hear Suho's warning for Chanyeol.

"Do not curse!" Suho repeated and looked at everyone.

Sehun just shrugged and got off the bus.

You just smiled at their cute attitudes, not realizing that Baekhyun was staring at you.

"Y/N," he called.

You looked at him. "Hm?"

He was about to say something, but he closed his mouth again, like he was thinking whether he should say it to you or not. "Nothing, let's go to our dorm."

---

In the dorm..

"Oh. My. Gosh!" you exclaimed, completely amazed with their enormous dorm. Of course, as a fan, looking at their dorm was just the greatest thing ever. "Your dorm is so clean, near, and-- wow I'm speechless."

"Thanks to me who cleans this dorm everytime it's messed up by them!" Kyungsoo said proudly before glaring and pointing at Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun who were messing it up right now.

"Uhm since you guys let me stay in your dorm, I'll help you tomorrow morning to clean it up. I'm good at cleaning," you offered, looking at them carefully.

There was a moment of silence before they burst into laughters.

"It's fine Y/N, you don't have to! You need a lot of rest since you were freezing just now. You must be so tired." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yah! You said that because you're not the one who cleaned it!" Xiumin complained, being the one who was also in charge to clean the dorm with Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun rest his arm around Xiumin's shoulder before whispering loudly. "I'll help you tomorrow, don't worry. Just don't let her do it. She needs some rest."

"Okay, now let's get some rest! We need lots of energy for tomorrow!" Suho announced.

The others nodded in agreement. They started to separate ways and go to their own rooms.

You were about to head to the large sofa to sleep there but you felt someone grabbing your wrist. You looked up to see Baekhyun looking at you with an expression that you couldn't read.

"What are you doing? Suho hyung told everyone to sleep."

"Yeah I'm going to sleep right now," you looked at him, confused.

"On the sofa?"

You glanced at the sofa quickly before nodding your head. "Yeah, where else can I sleep?"

"Are you kidding me? You were freezing just now, Y/N. You will get sick if you sleep on the sofa," Baekhyun frowned, before clearing his throat. "Sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa."

Before you could even say a word, Chanyeol shouted, "Yah Baek! So you want me to sleep in one room with her? With a girl?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Of course not, you pabo! You'll sleep outside with me! We have two sofas anyway!"

Chanyeol shouted again and gave him a death glare, "Don't call me pabo!"

Suho who noticed the fight sighed before approaching them. "What's wrong with you guys? I told you to sleep and you're still arguing here?"

He then turned to Baekhyun. "And Baekhyun, don't you remember that we have an extra room with two beds? You and Chan can sleep there, or tell Y/N to sleep there. So no one have to sleep on the sofa."

Chanyeol laughed and teased Baekhyun, "Now who's the dumb one?!"

Baekhyun growled. "You're dumber!"

Chanyeol started complaining again but Baekhyun already turned to look at you, ignoring his best friend completely. "Go sleep in the extra room. We'll be sleeping in our own room."

You smiled and nodded. "Okay, thanks, Baek."

You went to the extra room which was around two meters away from Baekhyun's room. You opened the white door and saw a white bed, white cupboard, white wall and white tiles.

'Why is everything white?' you thought as you jumped on the bed.

Soon after looking around the room, you slowly closed your eyes, and fell asleep.

________________

author's note:
Hi everyone!! How's the third chapter? Hope you guys like it! Please comment and vote for me. Thank you~ 😊

[CHAPTER EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 45 14
for the 4 years of being an exo-l, she finally goes to one of their concerts but; she expected to be just another fan but to the exo members, she's s...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
546 91 17
COMPLETED "Annyong Sehun-ah" WHAT! DID I JUST SAID THAT??!! "Annyonghaseyo" AND HE REPLIED ME??!! WITH A SMILE!! I am going to black out... Shit! My...
10.2K 517 18
"There's a saying that you have to expect the unexpected. But how can I expect being with the most famous KPOP boy group? How can I expect that a fan...