Define Perfect Park Jimin

By theysayJulie

In which a playboy, name Park Jimin watches over a blind girl. How would that turn out? Definition of Perfect... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

8

608 23 12
By theysayJulie

OHHH MY WORLD!!! I GOT RANKED #125 FOR CHIMCHIM!!! I didn't know such a thing existed!!!

AHHHH!!! Enjoy the chapter!! 😊😊

Jimin's Pov

"I'm telling you hyung, I'm reading braille! Do you know how hard it is? Harder than English." I exclaimed, as I threw my hands in the air. Namjoon hyung chuckled, "I want to try reading braille, can I come?" Namjoon hyung asked, "Be my guest, but are you Mrs. Kang's guest?" I questioned.

"I was Mrs. Kang's favorite student sophomore year." Namjoon hyung boasted, "Of course you are... teacher's pet." I emphasized, "Hey!" I chuckled. "Well good-bye Jamless Jimin." This time I retorted back a, "Hey!" Namjoon hyung smiled in victory while waving and running away. "Ugh I can't do anything to hyung." I mumbled entering the classroom.

"Good morning!" I lift my head to be greeted by Dohee's smiling face. "Oh morning." I sat down throwing my backpack to the floor. "Did you read when you got home?" Dohee asked and I groaned, "No." Dohee pulled out her book, "Great let's read then!" She smiled happily and I groaned again, "Even morning lessons?" Dohee hummed nodding her head.

"You just love reading, don't you." I mocked making her chuckle. "This book is actually really good. Once you learn braille, you're reading this book." I sighed, "After I finish reading first. You'll be surprised once you read braille, not everyone read braille." She passed me the alphabet book that is written in braille.

"The benefit of reading and writing braille, you can say all the meanest and nastiest things." She smiled, I rose my eyes having a little smirk over my lips. "You... little miss innocent read and write profanities?" I asked amusement in my voice. Dohee blinked shaking her head, "I just happen to read the bad stuff." She said innocently.

"Ohhh you just admit that you do read profanities!" I pointed out at her flustered face. "It doesn't mean I read profanities!" Her face turned in a shade of red, "Do you really think I'm gonna believe that?" I leaned on my elbow, still having the smirk on my face holding back a laugh. "What?! Jimin, I told you I don't read profanities! Never have I read them, okay maybe once by accident, my brother made me read it. But that was only ONE time, Jimin, believe me!" She started freaking out making me laugh at her reaction.

"Okay, I believe you." I said sitting back, Dohee sighed in relief. "For now, after I read braille, I'm going to read all the books you read to see if there are any profanities." Dohee just froze, "You can read all the books I have, I promise you I don't read any profanities." I laughed again, "I was only joking silly, you're so cute when you freak out. Your eyes become 2 times larger than they are." I ran my hand over her head, Dohee blinked resting her eyes from opening them so big.

She felt her way up my arm, curious to what she is doing. "What are yo- OWW!" She punched me really hard at my triceps, numbing my whole arm. "What was that for?" I tried moving my arm, but only lifted an inch up before my arm fell back to my lap. "For making fun of me." She laughed into her hand.

"I numbed your arm, so you won't be able to move them for mmm... an hour." She said seriously, "Are you kidding me? An hour! Dohee you punched my right arm I can't do anything without my right hand!" I panicked. Dohee laughed later on, "I'm kidding! It's only numb for fifteen to twenty minutes, don't freak out. That's what you get for joking around with me. You can say we're even now." She had a smug look on her face.

I scoffed, "Wow, I'm impressed miss innocent." Dohee only giggled. "Hey, remember what you said when you first came to school?" Dohee looked confused, "And what was that?" I rolled my eyes, "You said every morning I come to school early, you will kiss me on the cheeks as a reward. I'm early aren't I?" Dohee sat there.

"Uh correction, it was you that said to kiss your cheek not me. I only agreed." She smiled, ugh that smile that annoys me. She doesn't even know how much her smile can annoy me. "Fine, since I said it, I want my reward." I leaned my cheek in, "I'm waiting." I closed my eyes while pointing to my cheek, although she doesn't see it.

It was quiet for a bit, and I was waiting only to get irritated. "Hurry up will you!" I grumbled, "Okay just wait." She said making me smile. I felt her leaning in and her hot breath brush against my cheek. I suppressed my smile as she was slowly leaning in. She planted her... crusty lips? On my cheek. Either way it felt squishy, and I was smiling happily, "I hope you liked it." A low monotone voice whispered in my ear.

I shot my eyes open to see Yoongi hyung leaning in with bored eyes, but a devilish smile plastered on his face. My eyes widen blinking multiple times, I heard Dohee laugh as she hugged her stomach. Another person laughed, falling on their knees and hugging his stomach. "I haha I got it on m-my phone!" Taehyung laughed pounding his fist on the floor.

I felt my face heat up, "Taehyung! Delete it! YOU!" I pointed to Yoongi hyung fuming in anger and embarrassment. "It's not you, it's hyung." Yoongi hyung smiled shortly, I groaned shooting a death glare at Taehyung, "You better delete it or you're digging your own grave Kim Taehyung!" I ran after him as he squirmed running out the classroom.

I heard Dohee laugh down the hall as I ran after Taehyung. Before I could reach Taehyung I ran into someone. "Watch it!" He shouted as we both fell to the floor. I groaned from the hard impact of the push, I rubbed my left shoulder looking up. "Oh, it's you." I mumbled.

"I have a name Jimin." I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah yeah whatever, I have to kill Taehyung now. See you later Minwoo." I ran after Taehyung, where the heck is this guy? I huffed stomping back to Dohee and that pale ghost boy, Yoongi. I am not happy right now, a guy kissed my cheek. MY CHEEK! And it's not just any guy, it's YOONGI HYUNG! That pale ghost-like boy!

"Jimin, why... why do you look like a red tomato?" Hoseok hyung muffled his laugh. "Shut up." I gritted and sat angrily in my seat. "There there, I couldn't kiss you on the cheek." Dohee patted my back. "I don't want you to get sick, or else those other girls will be mad at me." Dohee smiled and went back to her seat reading her book silently.

I tried to contain my anger and annoyance by pulling on my hair. "Leave me alone guys, I don't need your jokes, and.... what happens in here, stays in this room." I glared as Taehyung chuckled. "I kind of shared the video to the hyung's already." Taehyung snickered. I close my eyes, calm down, calm down. "Just leave." I whispered.

Taehyung laughed and left the class, "Your cheeks were squishy, but I don't want to do it again." Yoongi whispered in my ear, poking my cheeks with his index finger. "Bye oppa!" Dohee waved. "Ugh I'm so... why did you do that!" Dohee laughed as she hummed like nothing happened. School ended sooner than I thought, but the after stay with Dohee who made me angry this morning is going to be slow.

"A,b,c,d,l,m,n,o,p,z. Done." I sighed leaning on my chin. "Do it properly." Dohee kept reading as her fingers went over the braille. She sighs and I notice her brows go inward. I was more interested in watching her than learn the alphabet. The way her lips part while she reads, her brows furrow inward and rest, she smiles when she likes a part in the book, her hair falls on her face as she brushes it behind her ear.

I notice how long her lashes are, her small button nose, and her soft plump lips. The doors slid open as I went back to reading the alphabet, running my fingers over the braille. Mrs. Kang walked in, her gaze in her pile of paper. "Time is up, you can go home Jimin." Mrs. Kang smiles up at me. I nod, and grab my backpack. "Have a good weekend Jimin." I bowed, "You too Mrs. Kang, you too Dohee." I saw the smile curl up on Dohee's face.

I turn around and head home. What was that all about? Why did I do that? I shook my head, forget it, it already happened. "Oh Jiminie!!! Welcome home!!" Taehyung welcomed me as he slung his arm around me. "Get your arm off me. I'm still pissed at you." I pointed. "Pissed? At me? I didn't do anything. It was Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung shrugged. "You recorded and sent it to everyone." I threw my backpack on the floor of my room as Taehyung followed.

He chuckled. "Get out I'm tired. And close the door." I changed as Taehyung closed my door. I threw myself on my bed groaning. "Its the weekend and I can sleep in." I mumbled.

***

The next day I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. What time is it? I checked my phone, 6:26 a.m. I groaned pulling my blanket over my head. "Why did I wake up so damn early?" I tried to sleep, but I twisted and turn. "I can't sleep." I sat up and changed. No one was awake yet, so I decided to change for a morning walk or jog and then shower.

A black t-shirt, black shorts, my tennis shoe, and a white windbreaker. I plugged in my headphones and headed out for a jog. After a 20 miute jog I stopped with short pants, and bought myself a water bottle. I walked resting my muscles, "This village is beautiful." I mumbled to myself scanning my eyes over the beautiful houses.

I notice a girl sitting in front of her house as she swings on her chair. I walked closer. A not so big house that is white with good linings, and little pink flowers.

It was Dohee. She just sat with a mug in her hand as she enjoyed the morning breeze. So this is where she lives. It's not everyday you get to see a girl enjoy the morning with a warm cup of something.

"Dohee-yah!" A lady walks out as Dohee turns her attention to her, "Yes mom?" So it's her mom. "Get ready for the hospital." Dohee's smile fell but she curled her lips upward again. "Okay mom. Ppang ppang come here." She calls tapping her legs. A dog came running to her as she smiles. "Lets go," she said as she takes the collar and they head inside.

Ppang ppang? She named her dog after a bread? I chuckled, as I continued walking. When I entered into our apartment Jungkook was laying on the couch, "Oh hyung." Jungkook groaned falling back to sleep. I walked past Jungkook and into my room to grab a pair of clean clothes for the day and into the shower.

When I got out of the bathroom I could smell Jin hyung's cooking. "Oh Jimin, where we're you this morning?" Jin hyung asked. "I went on a morning jog." I sat at the table while Jin hyung cooked. "Morning jog? That's unlike you, you would still be sleeping right now." I nodded, "I don't know, I couldn't sleep." Jin hyung chuckled trying a bit of his food to see if it tastes okay.

"Hm, it's ready." Jin hyung smiled. "Call the boys." I nodded turning around in my seat and woke up the boys.

Dohee's Pov

I sat outside waiting as I swung my feet back and forth. Patiently waiting for mom to come out of the doctor's office.  "Come Dohee, it's time to go." Mom helped me up, "So what did the doctor say?" I asked. "They're still looking for a donor." I frowned.

"How long has it been since my name was on the list? Since I was a child." I pulled out my white cane and let go of mom's hand and walked myself to the car. "Dohee, Dohee!" I sat in the car containing myself from crying. Mom drove us back home as I quietly sat in the passenger seat. When we reached the driveway and mom parked the car, I got out of the car and walked the opposite way, "Dohee, where are you going?" Mom shouts running after me.

"I-I'm just going to walk." I stumbled using my white cane to help guide me, "Ppang ppang." I said tapping my leg as Ppang ppang ran up to me. I took his leash and he led the way. "To the park ppang ppang." I walked to the park.

I was never so eager to talk about someone donating their eyes, I was always happy just the way I am. But when I met Jimin and got to know him, I wanted to see. I wanted to see my new friends and how Yoongi oppa looks, unnie, eomma and appa, ppang ppang as well.

I know, it hasn't been long since I met Jimin, but he's actually really nice. The things I hear about him from others are just rumors, he isn't heartless as they say. 

Woof woof! Woof woof!

"Ppang ppang, what's wrong?" I wondered as he just started barking. "Dohee-yah!"

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

I hope my loves are have an awesome day as usual. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 36 9
[COMPLETED] "I'm not perfect. I can never be!" "No matter what, you will forever be beautiful and perfect for me." A boy who is suffering from the fe...
72.3K 1.8K 13
"You gave me a feeling I can't put into words." Two people. Total opposites A prince and an ordinary person. Both have different ideas about what lov...
511K 21.7K 48
in which a girl sends the right snap to the wrong person. - jimin/snapchat au! ©jeonsworthy 2020
6.4K 257 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...