It's always been you

By pers0n0naplanet

Complete A journey through fluff, angst, tears, love, cliffhangers, and plot twists to find out who it has al... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty

Part Ten

2K 150 196
By pers0n0naplanet

Morality hadn't heard from prince since he said he was going to check up on anxiety. Logic fell asleep and the movies were over. Leaving Patton alone and bored. With nothing left to do, he decided to check on the other two personalities. As he approached the door, all he could he was... Nothing, it was dead quiet in the mind space.
Morality knocked, no answer. He knocked​ again, again no answer.
So he decided to let himself in. He opened the door his eyes doing a quick travel around the room. Be landing on Anxiety and prince cuddling on a carpet in the middle of the floor. He approached the two,  and realized they were asleep. Prince's arms were wrapped around anxiety's waist. And anxiety's head was nuzzled in Roman's neck.
Patton was attempting not to squeal while taking a picture of the two. "Well!" Patton giggled. The two jumped​ awake and untangled themselves. "What happened here?" Patton say smiling. He kinda felt bad for waking them up.
"We uh well um we were talking and um must have er fallen asleep uh or something." Anxiety said stumbling over his words, and blushing a crimson red. "Mm-hmmm" Patton said with suspicion."Get out!" Anxiety and Roman yelled. "Okay..." Patton said. "But don't forget protection" he winked at the two as he walked out.
Leaving the two a bright red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...