Alpha's Gang Girl

Galing kay _shxnia_

What happens when you're in a gang more specifically you're the leader of the most wanted gang? Your dad does... Higit pa

IT'S IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1- Problems with People
Chapter 2 - His Move; Our Move
Chapter 3- Gang vs Gang.
Chapter 4 - Remembering and Remember me.
Chapter 5- A good day and a bad one.
Chapter 6- What just happened?
Chapter 7- Traitors and Truths.
Chapter 8- New Pack; New People; Old Problems
Chapter 9 - Truths, Lies and Old Times
Chapter 10 - Stubbornness, Blackmails and Victims.
Chapter 11 - Old times huh?
Chapter 12 - Moments, Teasing and Phone Calls
Chapter 13- Shopping, Deals and Choices.
Chapter 14- Stations, Dreams n Bails
Chapter 15- The Wedding part 1
Chapter 16- The Wedding part 2
Chapter 17- The After effect
Chapter 19- Surprised? No, not at all
Chapter 20: Unbreakable?
Chapter 21: Time flies
Chapter 22- Scarlet.
Chapter 23 - Three Souls; One Body
Chapter 24 - I don't fall in love.
Chapter 25- Street Dreams and Sweet dreams.
Chapter 26 - Goodbye.
Chapter 27- On the run, again
Chapter 28- A brother for a sister.
Chapter 29- Jack?
Chapter 30 - Half Wolf; Half Demon
Chapter 31- The Ultimate Weapon.
Chapter 32- Ending.

Chapter 18: The Brother.

195 9 4
Galing kay _shxnia_

As I park my motorcycle in the parking lot. I notice Dantes Mustang as well meaning he was here.

I walk in the house and everyone who passes bows down showing respect to me.

I walk into my office without having to knock and see Dante, James and Joseph here.

"Well hello gentlemen." I say and in one swift movement they all whip around gun in hands ready to shoot at the target.

"Clam your tits nah, its just me." They all lower their weapons.

"Fuck woman, we could've shot you!" Dante shouts at me. "But you didn't." I state calmly.

"Why are you here? Your suppose to be on bed rest." James states, looking at me intensively. Like if he can scare me.

Ha!

"Can't I just drop by to say hello?" I ask putting on the innocent act.

"A phone was created for that purpose."

"Fine, remember that dude I killed about a month ago?"

"Yea, Mike I think his name was." Dantes states

"Well his brother sent me a nice little message. Now I need to track this message and find out where is his brother hideout."

"Let me see the message" Joe says and I automatically give him my phone.

He takes my phone and hook it up to the laptop in the office. Then doing some weird thing with the laptop. Dont ask me what he did because I was never one for being a computer genius. But, guns, shoes and strategys you've got me there.

After about thirty minutes. He hands me back my phone and a price of paper with and address.

#104 Almond Street.

That's an old abondon Warehouse.

"So we've got our mans address. We just need to know who exactly he is." Joe states.

"Well who wants to go on a stake out to find our guy..We have two days. We should call a gang meeting."

...............

"Alright we I know some off you might be wondering why you were called here right? Well we have another threat and no its not the Whitehorse gang its another person." I state and the Twenty people break into whispers.

If you are confused the Whitehorse gang is one of most feared gang around the world beside us. They have more numbers than us but we have more experience and more training than they have. We have been rivals since Peter killed August girl. Peter was from The Whitehorse gang. August was to be married to Emerald, the love of his life. But one night the Whitehorse gang attacked them both by surprise. They captured august and emerald and tortured them. Its was horrifying. They tortured her so bad that she killed herself. Till this day that story is remembered. And the Whitehorse gang has always been against us, vice versa. The one rule that must never be broken is never let your loved members get involved. Which is why Alexander cannot know about this.

Sure he is the highly known scary, blood thirsty Alpha but, from the stories I've heard he's only killed a few. No much past 200. However, I have killed  seven hundred and twenty nine. I know its a lot. But I've been raised to be an Assassin. This gang life. This is my life. But to be like me you cannot have loved ones. Which is why I was never at home when I used to live with Dad. I was always at the gang house it made the trackers from the other gangs think that I have had no loved ones, which was exactly what I wanted. Never in my life have I let someone live.

"Malia?!" James practically sreams in my ear.

"What James?!" I growl at him. "What's the plan?" He says calmly.

"Well we have an address. Its time to go 'M1S' on his ass!" I laughed and so did the guys.
M1S is basically a stalker mission. We're just gonna scope out the guy. Nothing bad. But with the previous M1S mission there were some technical difficulties. If you know what I mean.

"So Melly whose going on M1S with you?" Joe finally speaks.

"Well our lovely Jamey of course." I smirk. He hates when I use the name Jamey.

Well we're best friends for a reason.

"So let's get going."

I hand over my keys to Joe saying, "if anything happens to her your head will be on a stick." Giving him a stern look as well. He nods and smiles as I leave with James.

~~~~~~~~~~

It takes approximately one hour to reach this guys base.

"Alright we've reached. Send me a pic of what the guy I killed looks like so we can see if we find a match." I tell Dante on the phone.
Right on cue I receive a picture of the guy. I must say he wasn't bad looking but, he could've looked better tho.

"So how's things with your Mrs.?"

"Its great. We haven't fully mated but I've marked her." He smirks triumphantly at the memory.

"Must've been one hell of a night?"

"Mhmm" and he was daydreaming about Anna.

"James hate to ruin the moment but we've got bad guys to catch." I say and he just muffles out a response.

Well he leaves me no choice,
Wack! "Ouch woman!" He says and rums his head.

"What? We have a mission and your drooling over Anna." I point out and he instantly wipes his mouth.
This boy..huh.

Well that's how people are when they have mates Malia.

I know sky, I know. I just wish he was niceSo would've had a chance at our relationship but I know that's never gonna happen. I sorry I rejected him but sky, I had to. Our life is this. Blood. Guns. and Death. Even if he was nice we're in the mafia. We run the gang. He couldn't possibly keep up. Or understanding this.

I know this is our life and I know that Alexander is stupid but his wolf is amazing. He and I have been talking recently and we became friends.

That's great news Skylar!-

"Malia!" James practically shouts at me.

"James you better have a damn-"

Boom!

Fuck! Then I see some people run out of the building. I quickly grab the camera, zoom in and start taking pictures.

Buzzzzz.

1 new message.

Let's play a game of I spy. I spy someone with a soon to be black eye.

As soon as I read the text someone jumps in front of the car.

Fuck!

I pull out my BB gun and shoot.

Then someone rips of my door. I get pulled out of the car.

Suddenly I'm pushed against the other car door.

"Well someone's kinky." I say and kick him in his sunshine pack.

He falls to the ground groaning. I take the car door and jam it against him hearing a bone crushing sound.

1 Down 6 more to go.

I turn to the next guy and drum kick him. He falls back to the ground. I pull him up by his head and verbally smash it against the car bumper a few times.

"Never." Smash.
"Fuck" Smash
"With" Smash
"A woman's" Smash
"Hair!" Smash.

Blood pours out profusely from his face. Staining my clothes.

I was wearing a black jeans with white converse and a white T-shirt. Well this is one stain I won't be getting of anytime soon.

"Fuck me." I say under my breath.

"Gladly" bad guy number 3 say and he holds me from behind.

I smirk and jab my elbow against his stomach then his face. Taking the same car door at sticking it straight through him.

"Get in!" James shouts.

I jump in to see bad guys 4 and 5 hoping in a car behind us.

"Drive motherfucker, Drive!" I yell him and dive in the back seat. I bed down and take out the medicine box from under the driver seat.

"Mail what is that?"

"Sticky grenade." I simply say.

"Why was it under my seat?"

"Reasons my dear, reasons."
I pull out the sticky grenade.

"James its time to live out your GTA dream. When I say go. You fucking mash that  X got it?",

"Yes ma'am!". He says.

I roll down the window and fit half of my body outside.

I closely aim at the black cefiro and throw. It lands automatically on the cars bunnet, I turn to James.

"GO MOTHERFUCKER!!!" And we speed off.

Well this would be one hell of a speeding ticket of we get caught don't you think?

Right on cue there is a loud explosion behind us. I turn and see the black cefiro and apparently two blue Mazda 3s blown to pieces.

Oh well.

Remember those scenes in the movie where cars just come through the smoke after a very big explotion happened? Well guess what? Right after the explotion two more cars pop out of no where.

It was two more blue Audi's. Its like a freaking alien invasion. Where the hell are these cars coming from?

"James do you remember how to pull of a spinner?" I ask really loud so he can hear me. "Well duh" he snorts.

(A spinner is move that we mad up in NFS.)

"When I  yell green you'll pull a spinner, got it?"

"Yes ma'am" He laughs.

I turn back to see the Bad guys gaining on us. Great. Note the sarcasm. Luckily I see the board that says "Road ending in 5miles"

"Alright James, Ready......Set.....Green!"

I yell. Instantly I pull myself inside as the car swerve around in circles and speeds back off.

The other cars just crash into the board. Well....RIP bad guys?

"Alright we'll head to the nearest gas station, cause i need something to eat. That highway chase made me hun-gr-y" I say and he instantly laughs.

"Only you Malia, only you. Just killed a couple guys and your focused on your stomach." he laughs more.

"Well what can i say? I'm more worried about ne than them because they just got their asses whopped by a girl. Although I'm not just any girl. I'm Malia Freaking Rogers!" I fist pump the air like a school girl.

"Alright, alright. Lets get something for you to eat." We laugh.

After the next 10 minutes we pull up by A Bar-B-Que stop.

"This smells soo good." I take in the scent of food and instantly it makes my stomach groan.

"Ok ok, just let me go and order." He quickly turns off the car and leaves to order.

After a terrible twenty minutes of waiting in the car James finally comes back with our food.

"Long line." He says.

I instantly start munching on the fries.

"Hey! dont eat all the fries!" James pouts.

"Alright, here." I say and shove a fork of fries in his mouth.

Our drive back to the G.House was something. From eating fries to singing or remixing songs. To doing knock knock jokes.

"Honey I'm home!"  I say as we enter the Gang house.
_______________________________________

So whatcha think?
Good? bad?
I made it extra long since i havent updated in a while. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
❤Nia.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...
602K 15.3K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
412K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...