Supernatural Imagines

By Kitchenator

Title speaks for itself. Feel free to send in requests, characters I will write in the tags below. (Keep in... More

Castiel ~ Human
Dean ~ Oops
Crowley ~ Coffee
Sam ~ Scars
Castiel ~ Guardian
Gabriel ~ Kick
Lucifer ~ Quiet
Crowley ~ Secret
Castiel ~ Guardian 2
Benny ~ Familiar
Lucifer ~ Black
Crowley ~ Secret 2
Chuck ~ What
Benny ~ Familiar 2
Lucifer ~ Black 2
Crowley ~ Secret 3
Castiel ~ Tattoos
Dean ~ Pride
Sam ~ Sister
Gabriel ~ Prank
Crowley ~ (Pure) Bigger
Gadreel ~ Major (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 2
Gabriel ~ Prank 2
Chuck ~ Ice-cream
Castiel ~ Demon (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 3
Crowley ~ (Pure) Cookies
Lucifer ~ Angel (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 4
Benny ~ Socks
Crowley ~ (Pure) Run
Charlie ~ Sirius (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth
Crowley ~ (Pure) Alone
Sam ~ Broken
Balthazar ~ Merrill (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 2
Castiel ~ Purgatory
Sam ~ Broken 2
Dean ~ Scruff (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 3
Gabriel ~ Rose
Crowley ~ (Pure) Child
Sam ~ Broken 3
Bobby ~ Lily (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound
Dean ~ Escaped
Benny ~ Trust
Gabriel ~ Mash (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound 2

Gabriel ~ Prank 3

192 5 0
By Kitchenator

It had been three weeks since everything happened, and life in the bunker was mostly back to normal.

Well, almost.

"You're mad."  You grumble, trying to ignore the golden eyed angel next to you in bed, your concentration on the tv as you flicked through trying to find something to watch.

"Come on sugar, you owe me in the least."  He whined.  "I got you back, it's only fair I get him back too."

You shot him a dark look.  "Gabe, we are talking about Lucifer here.  He's not going to take kindly to being on the wrong end of a prank."

"It's not like he doesn't deserve it."  Gabriel grumbled.  "Besides, he can hardly complain when he taught me."

"Lucifer taught you?"  You asked incredulously.

"Well, in all fairness, he is the only one of my older brothers that doesn't have a stick up his arse."

You chuckle after a moment.  "I still can't see it, but fair enough."

"So you'll help?"

"God no,"  You said quickly.  "Gabriel, whatever we do to him, he is like to do a lot worse back."

Gabriel pouts, although you weren't fooled, he was enjoying annoying you with this.  "You still owe me Y/N."

Huffing, you give up on looking for something to watch, throwing the control down to fold your arms.  "I don't owe you squat Gabe.  I was green for a week."

He snickers.  "Oh come on, it was adorable."

Your look goes dark but Gabriel just chuckles.  "Watch it angel, lest I lock you up in a holy fire circle again, for a lot longer."

He leans over and places a quick kiss on you cheek.  "You love me."

You huff.  "Sadly."

"Which is why you are going to help me whether you like it or not."  Gabriel's voice almost sing songed as he said it.  "Lest I make your life a living hell sugar."

You groaned, mostly because you knew the threat well.  You'd ignored it once and that once had been more than enough.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You know full well I would."  He grinned.  "Come on, it'll be fun, I promise."

Sighing, you knew you were going to have no choice in the matter now, no matter what the ultimate consequences were, all because Gabriel would make your life miserable otherwise.

"I swear Gabriel, if this comes back and bites me on the arse, on your head be it."  You threatened, giving him a light shove.

"Sugar, as if I'm going to let Lucifer do anything to you."  He grinned wide and then pulled you close, causing you to squeal as he began planting kisses down your cheek, jaw and neck.  "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Only when you get your way."  You mockingly grumble, only to squeal again and burst out laughing as he started to tickle you mercilessly, until you could hardly breath, before he finally stopped, leaving you gasping.

"You want to try that again?"  He chuckled, snuggling in close to you.

You did, but you decided it was wise to get your breath back first.

Luckily for you, Gabriel wanted to do most of the planning himself, occasionally popping in to ask your opinion on something ridiculous, making you scoff but share what you thought anyway.  As much as you were glad that you were being mostly kept out of it, you couldn't help but wonder why.

Eventually, a few weeks later, Gabriel appeared, his eyes alight, and just knew that today was the day.

You sighed, closing your book, a feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach.  "Alright Gabe, let's get this over with."

"You get her killed, you deal with us."  Dean said from the other end of the room, both of them aware of what he was planning.

"Lucifer may be a dick, but he's not going to kill anyone over a joke."  Gabriel said, but then seemed to think for a moment.  "He threatened to, and came close to, but that was all me."  When the three of you look unconvinced, he rolled his eyes. "Like I'm going to let anything happen to the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"It'll be fine guys.  Don't argue or he'll drag you in too."  You walk over to Gabriel, who grins.

"Trust me sugar, you're going to love this."  He assured and pulled you to him before sending you both from the bunker.

You appeared again, but Gabriel was nowhere to be seen, causing you to frown.

"What the hell Gabe?"  You asked, eyeing the forest around you.  "What are you doing?"

When you received no response, you had a sudden feeling that you had been thrown in on the wrong end of this too.  Sighing, you start to walk, having no other option and not liking the idea of staying still, especially if Lucifer was to be around.

Music caught your attention.

Following it, you eventually found yourself staring at a very large, very empty but still alive, amusement park.

Gabriel had definitely left out that part.

You walked inside and could feel the hair on the back of your neck rising.  You couldn't be sure that there were eyes on you, but it certainly felt like it.

"I'm going to kick your arse Gabriel."  You muttered under your breath.  "You could have at least shared some of this with me."

You explored, still not wanting to stand still, finding yourself amazed that Gabriel hadn't missed a single detail, rides working on their own, the roller coaster constantly drawing your attention by the loud noise it would make as it would drop.  You weren't sure how any of this was going to prank Lucifer, but you were damned well sure that you were dying to find out.

That was when you made it out, just as you were passing the bumper cars, heading for the ferris wheel.

"An angel sigil."  You couldn't help the smirk that crossed your face.  "That's why you dropped me off out there.  Alright, I'll play."

Striding over to the sigil, one that you didn't recognise but trusted Gabriel enough to know, you readied yourself for what was about to possibly happen and then did something you thought you'd never have to again.

You prayed to Lucifer.

It didn't take long for him to appear, and he looked just as annoyed as the first time you'd done it.

"What could you possibly want this-"  He stopped, suddenly looking around, confused.

"Sorry Luce."  Was all you said before pressing your hand to the sigil, which burned bright for a moment, making you shield your eyes and listen to the startled cry from Lucifer.

You blinked them open, Lucifer gone, and it took you a moment before you realised what had happened.

The rides were moving faster now and you couldn't stop the laughter from bubbling up as you saw Lucifer tied up and sitting helplessly in a bumper car.

"Now ain't that a pretty sight."  Gabriel voice said next to you, making you jump, a large amount of fairy floss in his hands that he was picking away at and held out to you with a grin.  "Hungry?"

You were grinning but your brows knotted a little in worry.  "Gabe, that's not going to hold him very long."

But Gabriel just wagged a finger and then held up his fingers to silently count down.  As he reached zero, the car that Lucifer was in clearly hit another sigil, a brilliant flash shining again, making Lucifer disappear.

You couldn't help the laughter again.  "How many rides are there Gabe?"

"Oh, a few.  I figured he could use a little fun in his life for once."  Gabriel chuckled, but seemed in no hurry to go and find where Lucifer went, still picking at the pink sugary mass in his hands.  "I may have also put it on a loop?"

"He's going to kill you."  You said, taking a large handful of the sugar and starting to eat it.  "Especially if-"

The loud splashing sound cut you off, followed by a loud curse that had you both silent for a moment before you both peeled over in laughter, the mental image of Lucifer being dunked into water alone enough to send you both almost to tears.

Gabriel was laughing hardest.  "He'll probably break free from the cycle once he works out what sigil I used, but oh this worked out so much better than what I thought it would."

"An endless cycle of amusement park rides, I was wondering where all those questions were coming from."  You both found yourselves laugh hard again when there was the unmistakable sound of a cannon firing.

You were pretty sure it was hours later when Lucifer appeared before both of you, utter fury burning in his gaze as you leant on each other, still laughing, you desperately holding your sides because they were hurting that much.  He was soaking wet and covered in a few things you weren't entirely sure you wanted to know about, knowing that Gabriel would've thrown on his own twists to certain rides.

"You...dare..."  Lucifer's voice was a growl, one that had the laughter leave you quickly, but Gabriel was very unfazed.

"Hell yeah I do."  Gabriel beams at his brother.  "Oh, and one more thing."

There were several loud bangs sounding together, so close and loud the made you jump, but you didn't have to look for what the source was, no less than six small cannons had fired towards Lucifer, glitter exploding in the air as he stood frozen, unsure of what to make of it as it settled over him, sticking to him from everything that was on him.

"Aww, look, he sparkles."  You said before you could stop yourself and making your laughter return hard.  "The ruler of hell sparkles."

There was flash and you looked back to Gabriel, who was holding a camera, beaming.  "This one is definitely one for the memory books."

Lucifer's eyes burned and a growl actually left him as he strode forward.  "You are both dead."

"Nope."  Gabriel said quickly, snapping his fingers and fire quickly surrounding Lucifer, who growled again.  "Hey, come on Lucy, fair's fair."

"This isn't funny."  Lucifer snarled.

Your laughter didn't make that very convincing, nor did Gabriel's chuckle.  "Sure it is, you just don't see the funny side yet."

"I will get you both for this."  Lucifer breathed.  "As soon as this damned fire fades I'm going to make sure-"

"Don't be so dramatic Lucy."  Gabriel waved a hand to silence him.  "Seriously, you used to love these, and again, I'm only getting even.  Fair is fair."

"And her?"  His eyes locked onto you, even though you were still bent over with laughter.

"Well, it's her fault you got dragged into this in the first place."  Gabriel grinned.  "So it only seemed fitting."

You wiped the tears from your eyes, trying desperately to control your laughter, but everytime you looked back at Lucifer, it would start all over again.

"I'd say we're pretty even Lucy."  Gabriel chuckled.

The fire was starting to fade, and it was very clear that Lucifer had no intention of letting it go that easily.

"This isn't anywhere near over brother."  He growled, edging closer to the flames.  "For you or your little human."

"My little minx did nothing except push the button, I did  the rest."  Gabriel stepped closer to you, resting a hand on you protectively.  "So keep her out of it and I'm more than happy to keep playing."

"No."

Gabriel shrugged, but then beamed.  "I'd been hoping you'd say that.  Guess a few weeks in my little network I created here will do you some good."

Lucifer stepped forward as the fire died.  "Gabriel!"  But it was too late, Gabriel had vanished with you.

You appeared back in the bunker and as Gabriel started to laugh, this made yours return, Sam and Dean having jumped as you appeared.

Sam's mouth quirked up.  "It went that well huh?"

Gabriel nods as you moved to sit down, handing him the picture that he had taken of Lucifer, one that had Sam laughing quickly, Dean rushing around to see and quickly joining in.

"Oh man, we have to keep that one where we can see."  Dean laughed.  "I reckon on the fridge, I don't think I'd need any beer if I saw that everyday."

You finally settle down, drawing in deep breathes.  "I'm so glad I did that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.7K 126
Sammy, Deano, Cassie, Gabe, Balthazar, Kevin, Charlie, Crowley, Chuck, Luci, Garth, and Adam. Requests are always open unless I say otherwise!! Reque...
52.5K 1.3K 21
Characters included: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Crowley You can request, just no promises.
126K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
326K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...