Leo's BFF Chase x Reader

Por GeoMiner831

Leo's BFF Y/N is coming to visit after not seeing her since middle school. When she comes there are secrets t... Más

Chapter 1-Leo's friend
Chapter 2-Memories
Chapter 3-Trouble
Chapter 4-The First Date
Chapter 5-Marcus Part One
Chapter 6-Marcus Part Two
Chapter 7-Marcus Part Three
Chapter 8-Chase Addmits Feelings
Chapter 9-Y/N Wakes Up With A Surprise
Chapter 10-Mr. Davenport (The Buzz Kill)
Chapter 11-Mr. Davenport and Commando Mode
Chapter 12-Grounding and Training
Chapter 13-Memories
Chapter 14-Krane Has A Brother?!?!?!
Author Note
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Epilogue
A/N
Important Autor's note

Author's Note

1.7K 19 9
Por GeoMiner831

Ok hey guys. I'm so sorry for not updating people have been begging for an update. I've been dealing with a lot of shit and I'm so sorry. I decided I'm gonna make an epilogue chapter and start a second book based off of this book. Please tell me if you like this idea or not. Again I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been dealing with shit and writers block. This book I'm going to leave you off on a cliff hanger tho so that's your warning there. You guys are amazing. Thank you for reading and commenting and voting for this story. You all are amazing. Well I'm done boring you to death. Your next chapter will be coming soon. Bye guys!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

824K 17.6K 25
Being Richie Tozier's sister guaranteed you a spot with the losers! So, of course, you get dragged along to go take down some psychotic killer clown...
908K 25.4K 200
"it's kind of hard to ask a dead guy what he did wrong." a starlordesses gif series about the maze runner currently editing the 200 parts highest ran...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
235K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...