Chapter 9-Y/N Wakes Up With A Surprise

Y/n POV
I listened to everything Chase said! He said he loved me and is in love with me. He may have no memory but he will and he doesn't know yet. Chase is sleeping on me and I don't want to wake him up but I don't want stay in this state forever. I slowly opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I grabbed Chases head before it could fall and wake him up. He woke up anyway and smiled at me. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. He hesitantly kissed back. We made out for a few minutes and finally pulled apart. He looked me in the eyes and pulled me in for another kiss. We sat the having another make out session and this one lasted a lot longer. It felt so good to have his sweet lips against mine. As our lips moved in synch and my hands were in his hair he had his arms around my waist. We finally pulled apart for what felt like years of making out. "I heard everything u said! My consciousness was returning when I heard u! Then I decided to wake up to tell u that I love u too!" "Wow! I didn't think that u heard anything that I said." "Yeah well u said that u love me and that u hate how u don't have your memories well I have a surprise for u! I'm going to help u get your memories back." "SERIOUSLY?!" "Yeah!" He had this huge smile on his face. He grabbed my face and kissed me again. We ended up having our third make out session of the evening, morning what ever it is right now. We didn't want to pull away! It was to much fun. He decided to take it a little further and licked my lips. I opened my mouth and he traveled my mouth with his tongue. We pulled apart again after six more kisses. We hugged and decided to sleep in the Lab where we were the whole town. Everyone was upstairs apparently. "Hey Chase where is everyone else?" "Upstairs. We are all getting our own rooms to get us out of the basement." "Wow that is awesome! Tonight can u and I sleep down here? My capsule can crest a bed for us to sleep in together." "That sounds amazing." We walked over to my capsule and I pulled the dial. The capsule then turned into a queen sized bed to fit two people. I change into green and blue pajamas. Chase took his shirt off and crawled into bed with me. I turned to face him but he turned me back around and wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep shortly after!

A/n-this is Chase without his shirt but he doesn't have the guitar with him in bed with u!