5sos Weight Gain

By itisaniceDAY

5sos feeds Y/N or each other Please send me recquests (I don't have this fetish but I write this for people w... More

Hi baby... what you doing? (y/n and mikey)
but i am too fat for you (muke)
your not my kitten any more (abby and mikey)
you should wear this instead of tops (y/n and ash)
I love you (muke)
soda (short) (calum)
she broke my heart and i broke the scales (luke)
cake for breakfast (cashton)
it's me
update
Stuffed (y/n+Ashton+Mikey) part 1
Stuffed 2
Teasing (Emily+Micheal)
blueberry

no hair?

649 5 24
By itisaniceDAY

I am not posting a pic or a new part but I just shaved my head in goner of my best friends dad to raise awareness for cancer.

I don't know when I will upload again but I am copping to the situation better now.

Peace out bitches
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
202K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...