The Billionaire's Revenge

By ShafiraSardar

Jade knows the only reason he is helping her is to get revenge on her father. Her father getting arrested was... More

Losing everything
Meeting Mark Bennet
Done deal
Happiest man alive
Real marriage
The competition
The woman in red
Tea lights
Mark's reluctance
Organized crime
Change of heart
Distraction
Falling for you
Trust
Insanity
The unknown
Heartbreaking news
Unforgivable actions
Balance
Getting there
Distance
Our family
Let me love you
Acknowledgement

His number

12.7K 641 23
By ShafiraSardar

Jade was getting ready to see her father, Mark wasn't happy that she decided to visit her father without him. She didn't want him to go see her father just to make himself feel better. She knew only in a perfect world would Mark let go of his grudges, which were there for a reason, but since it wasn't a perfect world she wouldn't allow him to tag along. She noticed Mark was getting dressed to go out as well which confused her.

"You going somewhere?"

He glanced over his shoulder, "I'm having drinks with a friend, thought we could do dinner after your visit?"

She nodded, "Yeah, sounds good." She hated that she felt nervous about him meeting a friend, so she forced herself to smile and keep her voice steady as she questioned him, "Have I met your friend?"

"No, we don't meet up often." Mark buttoned up his light gray shirt and stepped away from the mirror, "He emailed me last week, but I didn't have the time."

He was focused on her and her mother, so of course he didn't have the time. Feeling bad for doubting him she stepped to her husband, placed her hands against his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Mark met her halfway, his lips sensually moving against hers. She didn't want to wrinkle his shirt so she wrapped her arms around his neck instead.

Mark pulled away, brushing his nose lightly against hers, "I like it when you're sweet like that."

She smiled, "Yeah?"

"But my wife is a firecracker."

"You regret marrying me?"

He scowled down at her, pinching her side to punish her for saying those words to his face, "If I wanted to marry someone who would follow in my footsteps without having a mind of their own I could have married Tessa and be done with it." He kissed her, "I like you challenging me, keeping me on my toes."

"Also making you lose your mind."

He chuckled, "And making me lose my mind." He agreed, "When we get past those hurdles we grow stronger, do you feel it?"

She did, "Yeah."

"We're learning, but we'll get there."

He pulled away from her and walked to his bedside table, pocketing his phone and slipping on his wristwatch.

"Text me when you're leaving so I can wrap things up." Mark walked past her, heading to the living room.

She followed after him, pushing the straps of her bag higher upon her shoulder, "Okay."

Mark held the front door open for her, "I'm looking forward to eating out with you, without your mother being present."

She was looking forward to it too, but since her father wasn't around anymore Camilla was latching onto them. She got quite upset whenever Jade told her mother she was focusing on Mark and she didn't have time for her. Camilla couldn't handle it. Sometimes she got frustrated with her mother, but with Mark beside her she could handle her.

"Me too."

"We'll make the most out of it." Mark assured her.

***

Sitting across her father she could tell he wasn't happy with her wedding band glistering in the lighting. If he could shoot lasers out of his eyes, he'd have destroyed it like five minutes ago. She placed her hands under the table, trying to hide her rings.

"It's been a while." She told him, wanting to lighten the mood between them.

"I've been asking your mother to set up an appointment, but you were busy."

She nodded, "Work and I'm married now."

"Yes, your loyalty lies with your husband, I've heard."

She smiled, "You've talked to Scott."

"I have, but I haven't seen him after that." Arthur leaned forward, "Could you check up on him? Just to make sure he's okay. I worry about him."

It touched her that her father actually cared about someone else other than her mother and her. It showed her he didn't lose his compassion.

"Sure."

"Thanks." Arthur leaned back against his chair, "So what have you been up to?"

She sighed, "Honestly, I've been focused on work. After work I barely have time for Mark. Mom gets upset that I'm not spending more time with her or her charity friends-"

"I've told Camilla not to push you so much. Just because she is your mother doesn't mean you have to like the things she likes or do the things she is doing."

If the cop who was keeping an eye out wasn't glaring at them she would have jumped up and hugged her father. She was glad someone other than Mark understood how pushy Camilla was. Mark handled her well though.

"She listens to Mark."

Arthur scoffed, "Yes, she seems very fond of him."

Her father didn't sound as angry as he used to whenever he talked about Mark. She wasn't going to lie, it still looked like her father bit onto a lemon whenever he talked about Mark. But she was sure that if Mark sat across him they could have a civilized conversation. Maybe next time she could agree to take Mark with her.

"Mark is good to me."

"So I've heard."

She reached out, taking her father's hands in hers, "Mom and I are going to be okay."

His eyes warmed up, the annoyance fading like snow before the sun, "Yes, I think you're right."

***

Jade met Mark at the restaurant and had a nice romantic dinner with him. Last time her mother sat between them and the time before that Brad interrupted their date, she hoped things would go well this time. She was sipping her wine while Mark told her about his meeting with his friend.

"We've known each other since college, but life gets in the way, you know."

"I know."

"It was good seeing him, catching up."

She nodded, "I'm sure he enjoyed it too."

Mark's lips curled up to a smirk, "He wanted to meet you, he was surprised when I told him I got married. It hasn't been a secret, but apparently it seems odd to people I hang out with that I'm married."

"I think the part that you're committed to your marriage is what surprises them."

He raised an eyebrow at her, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you're committed to us, to making our marriage work. I'm sure not a lot of people thought you were the kind of man who valued it as much as you do."

"I suppose you're right."

She knew she was right, but she wouldn't rub it in. She never would have thought she would be as invested in their marriage as she was. She never would have thought she would be so in love with him. Sometimes she wished she wasn't, just to make things easier.

"Dad seems more at ease now."

"Maybe he realized I'm serious about his daughter?"

It was exactly that. Her mother constantly praising Mark and telling her father stories about him made Arthur realize Mark wasn't such a bad guy. He was just hurt and people lashed out differently when they were hurt. Some pushed all their feelings into a box and locked it away, others talked about it and others did something about it. Mark was the latter. He planned and planned and eventually got his revenge. She wanted to ask him if he felt better now, but she was sure that question would ruin the mood between them, so she pushed the question to the back of her mind, but not locking it away in a box. Maybe with time she could ask him how he was feeling about getting what he wanted.

"I've told him, mom told him as well. He knows."

"So next time I can tag along?"

She couldn't help but to laugh. The guy who was ten years older than her sounded like such a small child right now, it was cute.

"Yes, he told me he'll be civil enough."

Mark's eyes lit up, "That's good."

They wrapped things up and headed home after dessert. She only had one glass of alcohol because like her husband mentioned many times before, she was a lightweight. It wasn't pretty whenever she got drunk. They ended their dinner date on a good note, she loved it.

***

Jade was on top of her husband, her hands pressed firmly against his chest as she moved her hips, chasing her own pleasure. The sounds of pleasure which left her husband's lips spurring her on, washing her with female pride.

"By the way-" She breathed, "I need Scott's number-"

Mark glared at her from underneath her, pushing himself up so they were face to face, "I'd prefer it if you didn't bring up another man while I'm inside you." He wrapped his arms around her waist and took control, tossing her on her back while he pushed inside her again.

Mark was hovering above her, his movement harsh and rushed. It was a punishing pace but she didn't care. Closing her eyes she focused on the intense pleasure she felt, making her burning hot. The knot in her stomach tightened, curling her toes as she felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.

"I need you to think only about me." He told her roughly, "And about the orgasms I'm giving you."

She tried to smile, but she didn't have the energy to do so. She clutched the sheets tightly in her hands, his name leaving her lips in a scream. Her whole body felt sluggish after that, but Mark kept going. He wasn't there yet. He kept moving, his thrusts harder and harder. It made another orgasm build up again. Opening her eyes she stared at his smug face. She brushed her thumb over his lips.

"Trust me, you're the only one on my mind." She whispered.

"Good."

He gripped her hips tightly to the point she knew he'd leave bruises. Another orgasm hit her, this one was not as strong but it still felt amazing. She held his gaze as he stopped his movement and came as well, his eyes closing while a groan left his lips. He looked beautiful. She could stare at him all night. She trailed her hands over his bare chest, feeling him up while he came inside her. Opening his eyes he met her gaze and leaned in, kissing her sloppily on the lips. He rolled off her and laid down beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close to him so she snuggled to his side.

"So what about Scott?" He asked after catching his breath.

She laughed, "I need his number."

"Why?"

She stared at his face, Mark didn't meet her gaze though. He kept his eyes closed while he relaxed.

"Dad is worried about him."

Mark moved, reaching for his phone which was tossed carelessly on his bedside table, "I'll send it to you."

He typed away on his phone, the sound of a beep echoing through the apartment. He tossed his phone back down again and laid down on his back again. He didn't pull her close this time, but she moved closer anyway. Resting her head against his shoulder while she placed her hand against his chest.

"I want either me or someone from my security team to be beside you when you're meeting up with him."

She smiled, kissing his neck, "Okay." She whispered.

Mark wrapped an arm around her waist and rolled her to her back while he hovered above her. It made her giggle.

"You want to go again?" She asked teasingly, "You've already banged my brains out. I don't think I can go again."

He smirked, "You can." He told her, "But we both have work tomorrow." He kissed her and rolled away from her, "I'm going to lock up."

She watched him leave the bedroom completely naked. Her eyes travelled from his broad shoulders to his muscled back and his fine ass. Smiling she rolled to her side, burying her head in her pillow. They did have an early morning so the neediness she was feeling needed to be pushed away. She focused on her breathing, trying to calm herself down. Mark entered the bedroom once he locked up the apartment and slipped under the covers, moving closer to her. They always slept close to each other, holding on while they drifted away. She smiled when she felt his lips press against her temple.

"Night Jade."

"Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 4 28
This story is in a parallel universe with The Fantasy Files. I decided to redo this story because the last time I did this story it was back in June...
11.4K 136 30
She is out to make the person who made her father suffer pay and she's not alone in making that person suffer.
910 30 61
She fell for him.... His father got the fatherly love he always wanted through her but then everything changes when she finds out that the father of...