|Shattered| A Divergent Fanfi...

By JspHi822

Previously known as "Stay" Rose Coulter is in for the journey of her life when she follows her brother Eric i... More

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
The rewritten version of Shattered has been uploaded!
|-:Main Characters:-|
Where Do I Belong?
Why Dauntless?
First Jumper
Eric
Why Me?
Candor Or Dauntless
Candor Or Dauntless II
Target
Unexpected Kiss
Bad Dreams
Facing Your Fears
Forgiveness

Shopping

2.4K 50 7
By JspHi822

The only reason we had a free day was because the leaders and some of the trainors like Four and lauren, had a very important meeting, at least that's what Eric said.

    I smile and I get my clothes that I am going to wear and head to the showers.

I hum to myself thinking about Emily and me hanging out together, acting like teenagers for once.

I finish and I dry myself and my hair off. I grab my clothes I put by the shower, but I find them gone. I groan.

"Ha ha, Emily very funny!" I yell to her.

* * * * * *

"Ow, ow, ow. You're gonna poke me in my eyeball!" I complain as she applies three layers of mascara on me.

"Finished!" she does jazz hands, making me laugh.

"Omg, that so compliments your eyes!" Amy squeaks.

"Ready?" I ask Emily.

"Of course!" she laughs.

We all walk out together, I was so excited. What if Four was in the Pit? I looked amazing so I had nothing to worry about.

"Do you want to get tattoos?" Amy asks us as we pass Dauntless members.

"Sure, I just don't know what I'm going to get though." I shrug.

"Well, let's see what they have." Emily smiles.

We walk into the tattoo parlor, and find Tori, the woman who did my aptitude testing.

"Rose." she smiles.

"Hey, Tori!" I wave.

"Come here to get a tattoo or a piercing?" she points to the tattoo books.

"Maybe both." I smile.

I walk over to the book, find thousands of designs and quotes. I had no clue how I was going to choose the right one for me. Until I saw it, the perfect tattoo. It was the Dauntless symbol, a fire inside a circle.

"This one." I point to the words and Tori smiles.

"Great choice." she smiles. "Where would like it?"

"On my shoulder." I say and I sit on the chair.

I feel the poke of the needle and Tori wiping of excess ink and blood from my back. It isn't painful, just uncomfortable.

When she finally finishes, she puts a bandage on the tattoo.

"You can take it off tomorrow before training." Tori instructs. "We don't want it getting infected."

I give her a thumbs up and pay her in my points that Dauntless gives us, each week we get 45 points.

"That'll be ten points." Tori says.

I type in my pin and I am left with thirty five points.

It was already Thursday, so it wouldn't hurt to go shopping.

I catch up with Emily and Amy who were in one of the clothing stores.

"Rose! How did it go?" Amy asks.

"It went great! Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would." I shrug.

"Good, because I'm thinking of getting one myself." Emily sighs in relief.

"You should!" I smile.

"What do you think of this outfit?" Amy holds up a short black dress.

"Eh, fashion is not really my thing." I bite my lip.

"What do you think of it?" Amy asks looking for my opinion.

"I think it a little too short." I admit.

"Rose, we're at Dauntless." Emily puts her hands on her hips.

"I know, I already told you fashion is not my thing." I sigh.

"How about you try it on?" Amy wiggles her eyebrows.

"Fine, only if you stop asking me for advice." I roll my eyes.

"Okay we will, now try it on!" Emily grabs the dress from Amy and hands it to me.

I take the dress and I head towards the dressing room. I roll my eyes as I try it on the dress. The dress feels too tight, hugging at my thighs. I hated it, it made me feel vulnerable. I walk out of the dressing room, Amy running up to me.

"You look amazing!" she smiles.

"Feels a little too tight." I breath.

"No, you look fine." she beams. "Go look in the mirror."

I walk over to find a mirror, finding one by the door. I look at myself and see a beautiful girl staring back at me. I smile, I actually looked good. My long legs, my small curves. I look out the door to see Tobias staring at me with his dark blue eyes. I look at him and start to blush when he starts to walk over.

"You look amazing," he smiles, "Not that you don't everyday-"

"Thanks." I smile.

"Come on! I have to pay for it!" I hear Amy laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I have to get back to the meeting." He smiles.

"Bye." I wave like an idiot.

God, I'm so stupid.

I smile and get back to shopping with Amy and Emily.

When we get back to the dorm, I set down all the stuff I bought. I bought a new pair of boots, 2 leggings, T-shirts, and a new bracelet. I decide to start getting ready to go to bed since I had such a long day full of shopping and training.

A/N Sorry it was so short!!! I didn't have that much time.. I would love to hear feedback from you guys, I will try to start updating every week or so. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!! -Julia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 10.7K 25
When she transferred to Dauntless, she didn't plan to make friends or catch the eyes of a certain blue-eyed leader. Yet here we are. Disclaimer: I do...
26.7K 655 47
Eric is a ruthless dauntless leader but when he meets Rose he changed from cold-hearted to a lover boy. She has a secret that she can't tell but he h...
201 3 16
Lexus { Tobias | Four's sister} Is in Dauntless, Lexus has been in Dauntless since her intuition. Eric on the other hand still tries to be better the...
6.8K 141 16
The five factions have only known one place their entire life. They go by a set a rules and guides to live by to set the rest of their lives with. On...