RIGHT HAND ( YOUNG DEREK HALE...

By okargent

❝ she loved so much, she lost herself..❞ [ derek hale x oc ] [ FINSIHED ] [ okargent © 2017 ] More

prologue
cast & playlist
one
two
three
four
blurb+ stydia 😍😍
five
seven
eight
nine
NEW FIC
😩😩

six

3.4K 76 43
By okargent

THE GAME WAS HAPPENING TONIGHT . The night also was the night her family + the Argent were going hunting. Jasmine was beyond nervous for both events. Of course, Jasmine and her sister were going to the game.

Jasmine was also excited to see Derek play again. She missed watching the games like she used to. But that all ended when they broke up.

She smiled as she seen Derek in the hallway. "Hey. Good luck tonight, Derbear." She laughed. He smiled and nodded and smiled. "Thanks, J." He said.

--

Jasmine was walking into the school with her wedges clicking on the floor. She was a tad bit late to the game, there was maybe 10 minutes till it started.

She walked passed the boys locker room and heard screaming. She looked ahead and furrowed her brows. She stopped and walked in. "Uh.. Hello? Are you okay?" She asked unsure.

She walked between the locker things. It smelled like sweat and hormones. Jasmine looked and seen Derek and Peter.

She widen her eyes seeing electric blue eyes look over at her. "Jasmine. You need to get out for your safety." Peter said calmly.

Jasmine shook her head. "Can I help? Some how?" She asked looking over a Peter. Derek started snarlingish.

"No! You need to get out!" Peter yelled.

Jasmine walked up the Derek and grabbed his face. "Focus on me. Focus on my voice." She demanded. His breathing slowed down slightly.

"Jasmine.. Get out." Peter said grabbing her shoulder. Derek tensed up and started growling.

Jasmine swallowed hard. "Derek. Focus on me. Focus on my voice." She said in a lighter voice. Derek finally calmed down and his sideburns and things went away.

"Why weren't you scared?" He asked with wide eyes. Jasmine shrugged with a smile tugging on the corners of her lips.

Derek got up and hugged her. She let out a breath and hugged him back. "Now. Go play, superstar." She smiled.

Derek smiled and rolled his eyes. He walked towards the door. "You're coming, right?" He asked.

Jasmine nodded. "Obviously." She spoke with a smirk.

Derek walked out with a smile on his face. Peter looked at the girl. "You should've left. I could've handled him." He said wide eyes. "You know, your sister would've killed me if you got bit?" He added.

"But.. You bring him back. I always tell him use anger. But.. He has you. You bring him back." Peter sighed. "Don't get hurt. It could kill him." Peter muttered walking out. "You coming?" He asked.

Jasmine nodded and walked out of the locker rooms. She walked into the gym to see a lot of people, she let out a shakey breath and walked towards open bleachers.

"You take my boyfriend, and your hanging with his wolfie family? Pretty low.. even for you Jasmine." She heard the one and only Kate Argent above her.

Jasmine closed her eyes and turned around with a sigh. "I didn't take your boyfriend. You took him from me. And yes, I'm hanging out with Peter cause' he's actually pretty cool." Jasmine said with confidence. "So, Kate. Please, mind your own damn business." Jasmine added and turned around.

Peter looked at her with a raised brow. "What?" She questioned. "She's a raging bitch." Jasmine shrugged. Peter laughed and high-fived the blonde.

--
They were tied. 45 seconds left on the clock, Jasmine was on the edge of her seat. Derek had the ball, he looked freaked. "Come on, Derek.." Jasmine whispered biting her lip.

She seen Derek look her direction for a split second. 15 seconds.. He shot it. He made it. Jasmine sighed in relief and stood up clapping. Peter had widen eyes as he looked to Jasmine to Derek, he looked more freaked than Derek did.

Jasmine jumped off the bleachers when everything was said and done. Peter had went to the bathroom, Jasmine was standing waiting for Derek.

"Hey, Jasmine. I heard you and Derek broke up.. I was wandering if maybe you'd like to.. Ya know.. Hangout." The guy said, Jasmine recognized him. He was scanning her body.

Jasmine was about to say something but she felt a hand wrap around her waist. She looked up to see Derek, she sighed in relief. "Hey babe." He said leaning down to kiss her.

Obviously Jasmine wasn't gonna reject it. She kissed him back quickly and when she did, she could've swore she felt the whole world stop.

They pulled away. Jasmine and Derek had matching smirks. "You were saying..?" Jasmine asked.

"Uh.. Um nothing. Congrats. You're lucky, Derek." He said gulping scurrying off.

She looked up to Derek. "Thank you. You're a life saver." She smiled.

Derek didn't say anything, he just looked at her. "Did you feel something? Tell me you felt something." Derek said with wide eyes.

Jasmine gulped and she felt her heart race. "Uh..No?" She said.

"I know your lying." Derek said. "You felt something.." He trailed off. "Is it the same when we were together?" Derek asked.

Jasmine had widen her eyes. "Derek.. I can't forgive you that easy. You know, I will always care about you and I want to be with you but you cheated on me.." Jasmine sighed. "And it hurt." She shrugged.

"I didn't even tell you what we were doing." Derek said.

Jasmine made a face. "I don't really want to know either." She said with a disgusted face.

"No.. We didn't do anything like that. We studied, I have a D history." Derek said with a sigh.

"Why didn't you ask me to help you study?" She asked raising a brow.

"Cause we end up doing things other than studying. Plus, you're super distracting. When you bite on your pen and-" Derek started.

Jasmine held up a hand and nodded. "Alright. I get it." She laughed. "You don't have to explain." She added with a small smile.

Derek smiled. "Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

Jasmine laughed and shook her head. "Sorry pretty boy. I'm still wanting to hear you beg." She smirked. Derek groaned. "I know this isn't the time.. But I think Kate's pissed." She mumbled into his shirt as they hugged.

"What do you say that?" He asked confused.

Jasmine cringed and seen Kate looking in the door of the gym since it was all cleared out expect for Derek and Jasmine. "Just a hunch.." She muttered. Derek laughed.

"By the way.. Peter left with your sister." Derek whispered.

Jasmine furrowed her brows. "Seriously? I haven't seen her lately.. Where has she been?" She asked Derek breaking the hug.

"My house." He sighed and then made a disgusted face. "What?" Jasmine asked with an amused face.

"They've been doing more than just 'chilling'.." Derek said putting quotations around chilling. Jasmine widen her eyes and laughed.

--

Derek walked Jasmine home after they had dinner together. The two walked into Jasmine's house to no parents.

"Thank God.." Jasmine muttered locking the door behind her. She turned towards Derek. "You need to take a shower." She said with a smile. "You left your stuff here when you stopped coming over." She added. "It's all up there." She smiled.

Derek kissed her cheek and ran upstairs to take a shower. Jasmine walked up a few minutes behind him to go lay down and watch Netflix, while waiting.

About 20 minutes later Derek got out of the shower. He walked out with dripping wet hair and a towel around his waist. "I don't have any clothes." He said.

Jasmine was used to seeing Derek like this. It was nothing new, even before they dated they were pretty close. "Wellllll.." She trailed off.

Derek smirked. "You have some of my clothes.. Don't you?" He asked raising a brow. He walked over to her on the bed.

He was still soaking wet, sadly. He went down to hug her. "Don't get me wet, Derek!" She yelled.

"Oh, I think you already are." He muttered but she heard. She widen her eyes and swatted his shoulder. "Ya nasty!" She yelled again.

He came back up after giving her a wet hug. "Top drawer.." She muttered walking into the bathroom.

Derek opened the top drawer to reveal undergarments. "Yeah, Jas.. I don't think these are my sweatpants." He said holding up a bra.

She walked back into her room and widen her eyes. "Wrong side, idiot!" She yelled snatching her bra back.

"I mean.. I've already seen that one before so.." Derek shrugged. Jasmine's eyes were wide and her mouth was open.

She opened the other drawer and handed him the sweatpants. "Shirt?" He asked.

Jasmine pouted. "Seriously?" She asked. Derek laughed. She went to her closet and found the shirt that smelled just like him and tossed it.

She went to the bathroom before she could. She had a lose black tank top and black short shorts. Derek had ahold of her forearm. "You know I do truly care about you, right?" Derek asked looking into her eyes.

Jasmine was unable to speak so she just nodded. "Okay.. I love you, Jasmine." He said with widen eyes.

"I-I love you too, Derek.." She whispered with wide eyes as well. She dropped her clothes in her hand and grabbed the back of his neck to kiss him.

They got deeper into the kiss and ended up with Jasmine's legs around Derek's torso.

They finally pulled away, needing air. Derek just smiled at Jasmine and Jasmine smiled back. "Supernatural time?" He asked. Jasmine just laughed and nodded as he threw them on the bed.

Before they started watching Supernatural, Derek stopped Jasmine. "And about earlier in the locker room.." Derek sighed.

Jasmine just stopped him. "You don't have to stay anything." She smiled softly.

"No but I want too. You brought me back and I was so worried about hurting you.. But, soon as you touched me it's like.. nothing else mattered." He whispered.

Jasmine bit her lip. "I hate to kill this moment. But why were your eyes blue? Aren't they normally yellow or something?" She asked confused.

"Yeah. But, I-I took the life of someone innocent.." Derek sighed and tears formed in his eyes. "I.." He trailed off.

"You don't have to Derek.." Jasmine said softly with soft eyes.

"No..I should tell you. Paige. Remember her?" Derek asked looking up to Jasmine. She nodded. "I-I killed her.. I had to.. She was in pain and I felt so bad.." He whispered. "I wanted her to be a wolf, like me. So, she got bit.. and her body rejected it. She was dying.. in my arms and I couldn't save her." Derek whispered his voice breaking. "She wanted me to do it!" Derek yelled getting angry causing Jasmine to jump back slightly.

He noticed and felt bad. "I'm sorry.." He muttered.

Jasmine bit her lip. "Don't be. I'm sorry, Derek.. She deserved so much better. She made you happy and.. she disappeared.." She whispered.

"That's why I want to let you out of harms way. Paige.. Paige was my first love, no one can replace her.. I loved her.." Derek whispered. "But, I want you to be safe, Jasmine." He added.

Jasmine chewed her lip. "I'm sorry.." She whispered again.

She reached over to hug him but he rejected. "I should comforting you.. not the opposite way around." Derek said.

"Der-" Jasmine started but got cut off. "No.. No one can replace her. It's my fault she's dead. My girlfriend my everything.. I'm sorry.." Derek said putting his hands around his head.

Jasmine sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'll never be her. Ever. And, it's hard for you, that's okay. I get it." Jasmine shrugged.

Jasmine and Derek were standing up now. Jasmine was near a wall. Derek ended up corning her, his hands were by her head.

"I'm sorry she's gone.." Jasmine muttered. She felt like you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. "Wait.. You aren't just using me as some toy, are you?" She asked.

"Why the hell would you even think that, Jasmine? I love you!" He yelled.

"Show me that.." She whispered out.

---
i know i know moving so quick 🙄🙄🙄
y'all gonna hate me for the ending 😂😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
369K 7.7K 64
❝Stay with me through the thick and thin. I promise we'll be okay.❞ they don't think she's good enough, he seems to think otherwise. [SOCIAL MEDIA] [...
2.4K 92 8
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...
17.3K 464 17
Chased out of your old life and thrown into a crazy new one. Dealing with the supernatural and myths coming to life right before your eyes was beyond...