A Chance For Love ♥ Imagine

Autorstwa FabowtifulDorothy

This is just an Imagine. It's not for real, but you are part of it. Imagine you and Greyson living together... Więcej

A Chance For Love ♥ Imagine
Part 2 ♥
Part 3 ♥
Part 4 ♥
Part 6 ♥
Part 7 ♥
Part 8 ♥
Part 9 ♥
Part 10 ♥
Part 11 ♥
Part 12 ♥
Part 13 ♥
Part 14 ♥
Part 15 ♥
Part 16 ♥
Part 17 ♥
Part 18 ♥
Part 19 ♥
Part 20 ♥
Part 21 ♥
Part 22 ♥
Part 23♥
Part 24 ♥
Part 25 ♥
Part 26 ♥
Part 27 ♥
Part 28 ♥
Part 29 ♥
Part 30 ♥
Part 31 ♥
Part 32 ♥
Part 33 ♥ "

Part 5 ♥

622 5 0
Autorstwa FabowtifulDorothy

Greyson: Hi [YN]! How are you?

You: I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

Greyson: No problem. Anyway, you're new in this town right?

You: Yeah I am. Actually, my mom's going to enroll me in a school nearby.

Greyson: Oh really? That's cool. Which school are you going to?

You: My mom said..Umm..Cheyenne Middle School.

Greyson: Really? I used to go there.

You: Used to? Why? What happened?

Greyson: Well, you know. I'm actually supposed to be in a private school..sorta like online.

You: Oh? How come?

Greyson: Well, it all started with me playing the piano at church at Edmond singing Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi, while my brother, Tanner was recording it.

You: Go on..

Greyson: Okay so..I uploaded the video on YouTube then next time I checked I got about 40 million views!!

You: Wow! That's so cool.

Greyson: Yeah and...next day while I was at school, in the middle of class I got excused...And the first thing I thought was "What did I do now?" And when I went to the office I was shocked that my mom told me that Ellen Degeneres just called...and she wants me on her show!

You: Wow! Okay, go on....

Greyson: And I was so excited and at the same time very sad because I was going to leave my friends...

You: Awww....

Greyson: And next day....I was in LA on her show..and she signed me to her record label called 'eleveneleven'.

You: Incredible!!!!

Greyson: Yeah, I know. It's so incredible that I'm so blessed to be making music.

You: It must be so nice....

Greyson: Yeah...but sometimes stressful like yestersay, I was just chased after paparazzis...good thing someone told me to hide by the bushes..it was dark so I didn't had the chance to see her...all I did was say thank you...but most of the time making music for your fans..is so much fun! Especially if you love your fans so much.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

566K 5.6K 56
{ These imagines are mostly from my instagram and I figured I'd put them on here. I hope you'll enjoy all of them! I'm still adding new ones till thi...
3.9K 9 41
Your day takes an unexpected turn, much like this story. Your life will forever be changed all thanks to Ethan Dolan, for better or for worse? Find o...
268K 7.4K 39
My best friend Greyson McNamara and I have been partners in crime for a while now. Pranks, sneaking out to go to parties, joy riding in our parents'...
984K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...