On Edge • Lauren/You

By camrenkordied

WARNING: G!P You G!P is Girl Peen meaning you're a girl with a dick so you're intersex • Everything you've ev... More

• P R O L O G U E •
• O N E •
• T W O •
• T H R E E •
• F O U R •
• F I V E •
• S I X •
• S E V E N •
• E I G H T •
• N I N E •
• E L E V E N •
• T W E L V E •
• T H I R T E E N •
• F O U R T E E N •
• F I F T E E N •
• S I X T E E N •
• S E V E N T E E N •
• E I G H T E E N •
• N I N E T E E N •
• T W E N T Y •
• T W E N T Y • O N E •

• T E N •

6.9K 353 200
By camrenkordied

"We should be in California in no time!" Shawn said as he swerved the bus around the broken down cars on the highway.

"Great! Can we stop though I'm hungry-"

"No, no, no we'll stop when we need gas I really just need to get there without any distractions." Shawn said as he focused on the cracked road and I patted Dinah's shoulder.

"We've been nonstop driving for eight hours I think we need gas. Let's just pull over and fill the tank along with our stomachs it's not gonna kill anyone." Dinah said to Shawn but he just scoffed lowly.

"So you think." He mumbled and I sighed looking at him.

"Let's pull over alright? Just for five minutes; stretch your legs." I patted his shoulder and he shook his head lightly as he sighed.

"Stretch our legs as in running away from zombies? That's so ideal to what I imagine as a beautiful picnic-" I stopped him as I tightened my hold on his shoulder while I leaned in closer.

"Look I know it's getting hard but you need to dial it way down. We are still alive and it's actually healthy to stop once in awhile to regather yourself. Now stop the RV so they can rebuild themselves." I said and he frowned to himself before turning off the exit and looping around just to drive into an almost empty parking lot of a Wendy's.

"We're stopped...get off." He said with no emotion in his tone and Brad was the first to open the door.

"Uhm I'll go get the gas containers." Austin mumbled awkwardly, "Let's go boy." He whistled for Leo and left with a tense Dinah and Normani.

"You all should go with him gas station's across the street." I stated as I kept looking down at Shawn as he stared at the steering wheel.

"Yep that's a great idea!" Lauren said too happily and quickly clutched onto Ally's arm, "Let's go Ally." She mumbled and Ally giggled as Lauren guided them off the RV.

I sighed and turned around to walk out but stopped halfway, "And while you're at it why don't you change the tude please." I suggested knowing he was just pissed off at everything and that wasn't like him at all.

"Excuse me?" He frowned turning his head towards me.

"I mean you don't see me snapping-"

"I see you snapping at everyone so don't fucking go there Y/N." He cut me off and I frowned as that familiar feeling of irritation started itching.

"All because what? You lost her, you have Dinah I have no one-" I stomped up the stairs again and looked him in the eyes.

"You have me!" I hissed and he looked at me with a clenched jaw.

"Do you understand? You have Dinah, Austin, Hailee - this damn group! You could literally have no one and be alone. You could be dead-"

"I wish I was!" He exclaimed and he sighed sadly as he looked back at his hands.

"I wish I was but not in the way everyone else went." He mumbled and got up just to walk past me and walk off the vehicle.

I sighed deeply and looked up at the ceiling, "What the fuck do I do?" I mumbled and shook my head.

_

"Ew! No stop!" Regina screeched as her brother chased her with something in his hand.

"Okay and it is filled I'm gonna put the rest up." Austin patted the vehicle's side as if it was a dog and opened the storage hatch from the lower part of the RV.

"I wonder what zombie flesh tastes like." Brad said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Bitch, you really wanna die huh?" Normani took a bite of her s'mores and Lauren giggled.

"I mean remember that walker eating the other walker?" Brad chuckled and Lauren smiled at him which only made me frown.

"Who knew zombies were so freaky?" Lauren laughed with him as she nudged him and I probably had the most confused face of all right about now.

"So uhh that makes you wanna know how it tastes?" Dinah asked with a confused frown that basically said "really bitch?"

"Eh kinda I don't know not really the more I think about it." He admitted with a grimace causing Lauren to chuckle as Ally passed her a marshmallow.

"Maybe you should think some more?" I suggested as I sat next to Hailee and Lauren looked at me along with Brad and Dinah.

"That's probably your best idea yet Y/NN!" Hailee gasped sarcastically causing me to chuckle and she gave me a high five.

"Oh definitely." Normani giggled with Dinah as we sat in front of the fire Austin created.

"It would've been better if we just stayed on the road I mean we can actually settle down once we get to California." Shawn said as he leaned against the large vehicle and Connor nodded slightly.

"Kinda but we really don't wanna get any leg cramps when running away from these things. It's healthy to stop like I said." I said and they looked back at me as Hailee rested her head against my shoulder.

"Staying away from them is also healthy." He stated looking down at me and I sighed.

"Well that's not gonna happen I'm sorry." I said lowly and Brad perked up from his snack.

"Well what about Mr. Waters? They seem to be doing well for themselves they probably don't have any trying to attack them-"

"They're attacking everyone Brad just because they have a village doesn't mean they just stop attacking." I shook my head not wanting to exactly think about that guy.

"What if he's right though?" Shawn mumbled and I looked up at him as he stayed standing.

"Then I guess you all should've left when you had the chance." I spoke firmly before getting up and walking back to the RV.

I walked to the back where the actual bed was and laid down all the while I took out the journals. As I went to open the blue journal I stopped myself and slowly let it go. I didn't wanna let her go but I couldn't let these items be the only thing making me happy.

"I guess I am unstable." I mumbled to myself and looked up at the ceiling as I felt my heart clench.

"All aboard!!" Austin yelled and then flinched when Dinah hit him at his loud voice.

"Shut up for once." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch behind Shawn's drivers seat.

"We should like get some armor or whatever like we did to the bus." Connor spoke up and sat in the little lunch booth.

"Another great idea wow." Shawn mumbled sarcastically as he started up the bus.

"Why you so snippy? Damn." Dinah sighed and he just ignored her as everyone finally entered the vehicle.

"Just tell me where to go please." He said and Dinah got her map out before looking outside.

"Well get back on the highway before I fall asleep on you." She said half jokingly and he drove off as the RV became a little chatter box.

I heard Lauren's laugh as Brad told her a joke then Austin complaining about wanting a pizza while Hailee just glared at everyone's voices. I chuckled lowly at her face as I sat at the edge of the bed looking at everyone.

"Why?!" Kamila yelled as I watched her fall from the top bunk.

"This is my bunk now!" Regina yelled and closed the curtain which only made Leo come up and sniff Kamila.

"Damn monkey." Kamila frowned before getting up and climbing towards Regina's bunk.

"Kamil-" She was cut off when I heard a slap and I raised my eyebrows.

Don't mess with the Hansen's.

"I'm going to bed you're annoying." Hailee started to giggle as Tristan acted like his drumstick was a hand.

"In two miles turn right." Dinah said in a monotone voice causing me to giggle.

"Oh shit Siri who?" She clapped her hands and I laughed lowly as Hailee came into the small room.

"Yo." She said before collapsing next to me and I continued to watch my group.

"Night Haiz." I chuckled and she playfully pulled me down.

"You still read these?" She asked and I looked down at her hands seeing the blue journal.

"Yeah I'm not really done with them." I admitted and she looked at me curiously.

"It's been a year though how aren't you finished?"

"Well try reading something that was written everyday for the past six to seven years I don't think you'll be able to finish it completely." I shrugged and she reached in her back pocket and took out her wallet.

"I miss her too." She mumbled looking at her picture that was slightly ruined.

"Yeah." I whispered running my fingers across the picture.

"It's gonna be okay." She whispered but I just focused on the old but new picture and smiled at the day.

"I know." I felt my heart swell as I remembered more about that day and the way she smiled.

But it was cut short when I remembered she couldn't even make it to nineteen and I looked away. Hailee took the picture back and kissed my cheek goodnight like she usually did and turned away from me. I turned my back towards her and closed my eyes trying to get the negative thoughts away but no matter how hard I try it didn't work.

So trying to think about something else actually made me think of nothing at all and I fell asleep.

_

"Shawn! What the hell! You took the wrong turn!" I woke up to Dinah's loud yell and I groaned lowly as Hailee snored against my abdomen.

"You fell asleep on me what was I supposed to do?!" He argued as he stopped the vehicle and I got up along with Lauren and Austin.

"Fucking stop and wait for the rest of us!" Dinah yelled at him and Shawn stood up frowning.

"We would've gotten there a lot sooner if you stayed up with me like you said you would!" Shawn hissed at Dinah and I made my way past Lauren as she looked at Hailee then me with a small frown.

"It was three am!" Dinah argued back and I stood in front of them as I yawned and Leo barked.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked with a frown and Dinah glared at Shawn.

"This asshole couldn't wait so he drove without me and went the wrong way! We're in Colorado!" She yelled and Austin put a gentle hand on her back as he lead her away from Shawn.

"Colorado? We were in Arizona?" I frowned angrily and Shawn sighed deeply as he glared at us.

"See we would have been in Santa Ana if it weren't for her sleeping-"

"Enough!" I yelled letting my irritation out.

"If you fucking knew she fell asleep why didn't you just stop the bus like we always do?! You need rest too! Take responsibility for your actions because you're acting so selfish!" I yelled at him and he frowned as he took in a deep breath.

"It wasn't my fault-"

"Just because we're close to the state doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want. Now we have to waste some more gas because you didn't choose to think about what could happen!" I started to yell again and he sat back in the drivers seat angrily.

"Stop acting like a dick I know this isn't you so just stop." I huffed angrily and I turned around noticing a yawning Brad and a tired Hailee standing by the restroom.

"Trouble in paradise again matey?"

"Shut up Brad!" Dinah, Shawn and I yelled and he put his hands up in surrender as he sat at the lunch table.

"Maybe he wanted to go to Washington?" Brad mumbled and I turned to him along with Lauren and I looked at the green eyed beauty.

"You know every once in a blue moon you actually make sense." I mumbled and he smirked as he ran his hand through his curly hair.

"Is that why you keep me around?" He then winked at Lauren and she looked away as she smiled at me.

"I keep you around because I know you wanna die and I like to see you suffer." I said lowly and his smirk slowly faded and he looked down at his hands while I walked away.

I felt Lauren's eyes on me but I just walked back to the bedroom and Hailee grabbed my arm before I could sit down.

"You okay?" She asked with a small frown and I nodded.

"I'm fine." I mumbled looking away with a sigh.

"Just keep an eye on where we're going." I said to Hailee and looked at Austin and they both nodded.

"Get some sleep boss it's hasn't been that long since you've been to bed anyway." Austin smirked at Hailee and I causing me to frown in confusion.

"Wait what?" We both asked in unison and he playfully hit our arms.

"I don't judge it's okay." He winked and chuckled as he walked towards the front of the bus.

Hailee and I looked at each other, "What?" We asked and I heard Brad laugh at us before shaking his head.

"Whatever you guys just..ugh." I rolled my eyes and the boys chuckled at something while Lauren stayed silent.

"Not even worth my words at the moment." I said walking into the room and Austin punched Brad's arm as they laughed.

"Ow!" Brad hissed and punched Austin back.

Children.

I laid back down as I rolled my eyes at the obvious fake laughter from Austin and Brad. I sighed and closed my eyes once again not knowing if I should be scared or happy to fall asleep.

_

"Uh yo Y/NN." Austin shook me awake and I frowned as I groaned.

"What damnit!" I huffed and he giggled but cleared his throat.

"Uhm we're blocked by a big rig." He said and I sat up as I saw the group looking out the windshield.

"Just go through it!" Brad rolled his eyes and I shook my head at the stupid idea.

"Let's go." I said and he followed me out of the small room.

Hailee handed me a water bottle as she looked out the window, "Gotta remain healthy." She smiled and I softly rubbed her back subconsciously as I walked towards the door.

"Mhm." Austin hummed with a smirk and I looked at him before opening the door.

"What's your problem?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Oh nothing just that you and Hailee are like really close these past couple days." He said just as I was swallowing the water and I choked spitting it out accidentally.

"What?" I coughed and I heard another pair of footsteps come down the stairs.

"Hailee and I are definitely not a thing what the hell?" I frowned and Austin raised his hands in surrender as he walked up to the broken down big rig.

"Hey now don't get so offensive." He raised his eyebrows with a smirk and I shook my head.

"I'm not it's just- I-I - You know I wouldn't do that." I stuttered and he stopped as he looked at me with an amused smirk.

"She's been my friend for years and I wouldn't because of...you know. Plus I wouldn't even go for her." I mumbled and he looked past me then chuckled looking up at the truck.

"Then who would you go for?" I heard that husky voice and I felt my mouth dry up.

"Huh?" I squeaked out and Austin laughed lowly as he climbed into the truck.

"You wouldn't go for Hailee for some reason then who would you go for?" Lauren asked as she kicked the trucks tires and I looked back at the RV seeing Dinah and Brad talking to Shawn in a heated discussion.

"Uh no one?" I said not really thinking about my answer and she hummed lowly.

"Uh huh okay." She said in a whisper and I stopped walking as I watched Tristan yell.

"Just ram it! This weighs so much more than that U-Haul!" I heard James yell and I called for Austin and he jumped out the truck with a smile.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked and I pointed up to the RV.

"Go see what the hell they're talking about please." I said and he nodded jogging back to the vehicle and I looked around the truck.

"Why can't we just go around it like a normal person?" She asked and I looked around the two way road that was surrounded by trees.

"Uh well considering it takes up the entire road and there's like trees everywhere I don't think we can." I smirked and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Then what makes you think we can move it?" She asked as she looked at me with those stunning green eyes.

"I don't know better than ramming it." I said and she nodded looking back at the truck while I noticed Shawn backing up the RV.

I raised my arms up in a silent "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Stop yelling at him! Damn Shawn don't do it!" Austin yelled and I shook my head turning around as Lauren looked inside the truck.

"Oh shit look at that the keys are in the ignition." She smirked and I heard a loud yell from behind which caused me to turn around while the RV honked.

I quickly realized what was happening when Shawn honked and the RV became a lot faster than I've seen before.

"Oh look all we have to do is drive it in between those two trees-"

I ran towards Lauren as she hopped out of the truck and I tackled her onto the side of the road against the dirt and leafs. The RV crashed into the truck and the truck screeched as it toppled over and slid across the asphalt. Lauren gasped for air and I knew I probably knocked the wind out of her.

"Y-You were gonna get hit I'm so sorry." I stammered and she closed her eyes as she tried breathing in.

"Fuck." She gasped and I looked down noticing I was still on top of her so I quickly got up and looked at the RV.

Brad and his boys were jumping around happily as they yelled at how cool that was while Austin and Dinah were yelling at Shawn. I felt anger rise in me and I looked down at Lauren as she raised one finger up silently telling her to give her a minute.

I stomped my way towards the vehicle and once I was inside I pushed everyone aside.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled at Shawn and he looked up at me as he stayed sitting in his seat.

"What? I got it out of the way." He said and I looked at Brad knowing he was the one who pushed him to do it.

"Look I'll get Lauren and you can thank us later alright captain?" Brad chuckled before giving Tristan a high five and he started walking towards the door but I blocked him.

"I will get her you sit down. I am the only one giving orders what the hell are you thinking listening to Brad Wimpson?" I huffed angrily and Dinah and Ally walked off the RV to see if Lauren was alright as she sat up with a few leafs in her hair.

"They were yelling okay? They're so damn annoying I didn't think it would be a huge problem. Look it's out of the way!" He slightly smiled towards the end as he looked at the truck toppled over.

"See - just watch." Shawn stopped himself as he pressed the gas again but slowly and it stayed in place.

"Hold on it's probably stuck on something-"

"Shawn stop." I sighed and he pressed the gas again and it quickly jerked forward but something scrapped the bottom.

"Shawn!" I yelled knowing that noise didn't sound too good and he stopped with worried eyes.

Austin quickly got out of the vehicle and Dinah ran up to the RV as Lauren's eyes widened.

"Shit! Y/N!" Austin yelled for me and I looked at Shawn with a small glare before walking off.

"What happened?" I asked and he shook his head before looking down at our feet.

I noticed our feet were now in a wet spot and the unbearable smell of gasoline hit my nose.

"The metal scrap was stuck in between the gas tank. The RV is basically finished we have to find a new way." He informed me and I looked up at the sky with a sharp inhale.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled and hit the side of the RV.

"Aye matey we leaving now?" I heard Brad say as he stepped out of the vehicle and I looked at him angrily.

"You stupid dick!" I growled and his face dropped once I started to make my way towards him at a fast pace.

"I'm done with you-" Shawn stepped in and picked me up but I was upset with him too.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled and he covered my mouth as Dinah quickly put a hand over my mouth with his.

"Shhh, shh!" Lauren tried to quiet me down but I bit Shawn's hand and he hissed letting me down.

"Bitch!" I grumbled as I knocked Brad to the ground and he groaned as I pressed his face into the leaked gasoline.

"This, this is your fault." I grumbled but I heard a gasp and Dinah went to yell out for but something grabbed me.

Thinking quickly as the loud gurgling walker tried to bite me I punched it. I slipped out the military pocket knife and stabbed it in the head with a disgusting suction sound. It fell to the ground and Brad yelled from underneath my shoe as I saw about nine more start to come out of the trees twenty feet away.

"Y/N! What do we do?" Kamila yelled and I glared down at Brad.

"Get whatever you can carry and go." I said firmly while I stared down Brad as I put a bit more pressure on my leg that was holding his neck down.

"You heard her, go!" James yelled but I looked at Dinah and she grabbed him quickly before knocking him onto the ground next to Brad.

"What the hell!" James yelled and I watched my group take out their bags and Austin was the first to run into the trees.

"They're getting closer Y/NN." Hailee said and I smirked down at Brad.

"Let's see if you make it out matey." I mimicked him and he groaned as I kicked him in the stomach and walked away not caring for a second.

"Let's go!" Dinah pulled me but I just shook my head as I took the last rifle from the storage hatch.

"Don't lose them Dinah, go." I said and she nodded as she took a blanket and ran as I watched a walker collapse onto Brad once he tried getting up.

I nodded to myself and turned around to follow my group as I heard a series of groans and hisses.

He can't be that stupid.

_________________________

Yikes Shawn's being a douche for some reason.

And I'm sick af sooo... I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then fuck off I hope you get sick and die like me 😘

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 13
JEFF. So we'd have cactus zombies chasing us?!?!?! JAMES. What in the FUCK is a cactus zombie? JEFF. A zombie... with freaking cacti stuck in it! BEC...
13.1K 261 22
When a zombie apocalypse breaks out the girls of fifth harmony must try and survive, they struggle but got saved by Yn. Yn never complained about th...
1.7K 183 35
First, the video came. Just 2 months after is was taken off. The next day MeToob shut down. The day after that the internet stopped working. Then the...
18.6K 1.5K 14
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...