demon bound.

By mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) More

one ; absurd ideas ✓
two ; jealous of who? ✓
three ; computer games
four ; bets
five ; dirty pictures
six ; bikinis
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
eleven ; nudies
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

twelve ; painkillers

6.5K 96 77
By mdoriya

chapter twelve;
painkillers

this trio omf i love them...

          A groan of pain leaves your lips as you pout slightly, cuddling with the pillow. Your feet are tangled in the sheets as you shoot your glare into a space of nothingness. Shima eyes your actions with a confused look on his face, lounging in the desk chair, an idea comes to him and he snaps a picture of you before sending it to Rin. The reason being, he finds it totally cute when you pout (he knows Rin will too) and also gives Rin a heads up that you're not particularly in a good mood.

          Another groan leaves you as you thus face the pinkette, unaware of the photograph he has taken, you mumble something under your breath, only just reaching his ears.

"I hate mother nature!"

          Shima eyes you warily before finally speaking up, "Has Aunt Red come to visit you this month?" As the words spill from his mouth, you shoot him an incredulous look before realization sets in.

        Rolling your eyes, you reply, " No Shima, I'm not on my period. I just get these terrible pre-cramps, which means that it's coming in a day or two; it's like alarm before all hell breaks lose."

          "Hey, look at the bright side. It's because of your period that women are able to go through the beautiful process known as child birth." More stupid words tumble out of his mouth before you sigh tiredly.

          "You got any painkillers?" You question and he nods his head before implying they're in the second cupboard on the left. Sanding up, you walk over to the dresser, pulling the cupboard open. Rummaging through his things, your eyes land on a small pill bottle, popping it open and tilt the bottle back, eventually two small blue pills fall onto your palm. Popping them in your mouth, you then swallow them dry, the foul taste of antibiotics still fresh on your tongue.

          The soft ringing of a phone echoes through the room before the pink-haired boy picks up, "Yo," he starts, your guess is that Rin's on the other line, "-huh? Oh yeah, we're like five minutes away." Your eyes widen as realization settles in, you were supposed to meet up with Rin and the rest of your group today at some fast food place known as Mc. Ronalds. Although the both of you were so caught up on binge reading the new manga you had stolen from your boyfriend that time just seemed to breeze by.

          He hangs up the phone, slipping it in his pocket, a cheeky smile gracing his lips. It's common for such a grin to reach Shima's face due to his mischievous behavior, it's the type of smile that you're used to seeing by now— one that's usually associated with a devious plan forming in his head, or when a simple white lie leaves his lips.

"Shima, your dorm house is like twenty minutes away."

Shrugging his shoulders, he heads towards the door of his dorm in a nonchalant manner, "They don't know that." All you can do is sigh in defeat at his words, considering greasy and fattening food sounds like heaven at the moment.

Standing up as well, you follow Shima down the stairs with a grumble, "Who am I to complain? As long as I get free food, I could care less what time we get there."

"Why did I have to pay?" The whine comes from the semi–annoyed girl sitting diagonally across from you, her weirdly shaped eyebrows furrowing in distaste. You and Shima were able to get to Mc. Ronalds in just under ten minutes, mostly due to the pink idiot stealing one of the senior's cars— the idea of theft, underage driving and over speeding didn't even seem to faze him, like a walk in the park. He claims the owner of the car is a supposed friend of his, but that doesn't dismiss the question of why he just didn't ask to borrow the vehicle.

Nonetheless, you're here with a bucket of fries in front of you — for free — and couldn't be more happier. Especially since you're huddled in a booth with your friends who all have food.

"Cause you're the richest out of all of us." Rin states blandly, mouth full of fries which you notice were stolen from you, at that, you send the dirtiest glare you can muster at your boyfriend across from you, hoping to burn holes through his head.

"I'm pretty sure it's Bon, his family owns a whole shrine." Izumo retorts, as you nod your head in agreement, barely taking notice of how Shima, who is seated right next to you, steals a handful of salty french fries from your carton, merely sending a wink your way as you begin to seethe. Your anger could possibly be fueled to the fact that the painkillers he had did nothing to subside the pain of your cramps, although gone now, there's now a weird feeling bubbling within your abdomen.

"Hey, I would have paid. It's just after [ name ] ordered the mega jumbo fries and Shima and Rin got five kid's meals each, I just decided to reconsider." He mutters, taking a bite out of his burger, as a small laugh leaves your lips at his words.

"Why did the two of you order so many kid's meals?" Shiemi pipes up, even from your seat at the end of the booth, both her and Izumo still manage to grab some of your fries. However, as much as you want rip their heads off, an emotion far from anger begins to rumble within you. It causes your cheeks to feel a little warm as you become a little dizzy; you stuff more fries in your mouth in an attempt to keep your mind off it.

"Because, they give you the limited addition figurines of Khun and Bam!" Shima booms, many at the booth unknown to what he's saying expect for Rin who nods his head vigorously, as it comes to your realization it's one of the two main characters from some manga they were reading a few days ago.

"Anyway~" Konekomaru drawls out while Rin stealthily takes more fries from you as you take a huge bite out of Shima's burger, a cry leaving the pinkette's lips, "— have you guys studied for the upcoming quiz?" The question causes the three of you to halt your movements, You, Shima and Rin all simultaneously arch one brow, confusion swirling within you.

"Of course they haven't." Bon mutters, popping another fry into his mouth.

You dismiss any thoughts of school from your mind as you take a sip from your soda, the cool liquid somehow putting your flushed form at ease.

What's going on with me?, the thought crosses your mind, completely unknown to what's happening to your body. As a few minutes pass, everyone becomes engrossed in their own little conversations, paying no mind to anything else. Leaning your head on Shima's shoulder, you close your eyes while you hear him ask if you're okay. Opening your eyes, a glazed shadow casts over them whilst an aching fire burns in your core. Your mind reacts before your body does, your hand reaching for Shima's as you take his index finger into your mouth.

          What the hell am I doing?!

          His face flares as he stares at you exasperated, your tongue swirling around his finger in the most erotic way as your [ color ] irises are locked into his. A low moan resonates from you, nearly falling on deaf ears. As you take his finger from your mouth, you drag his hand down to in between your thighs, his fingers merely brushing the skin as you shudder, your body sensitive to every little touch.

          "I'm aching right here, fix it for me." You whisper, his eyes going wide as you hike your skirt up, core burning with need. And yet all are oblivious to what's conspiring, all but the boy sitting across from you. As Rin catches site of what you're doing, a low growl rumbles from his chest; a flame awakens within him, one that's burning brightly with the flames of anger and waves of jealousy.

          So before, Shima's fingers can even reach your core, you notice Rin stand up abruptly while pulling your forearm with him. In turn, Shima's hand drops from your grasp, his face as pink as his hair.

          "Yo, [ name ] you don't look so good, lemme take you to the bathroom." He announces blandly, ensuring that the group of teens hear him so they don't question your whereabouts. Drowsily, you follow limply behind him as he tugs onto your forearm, a low groan of disappointment coming from you. The cold whoosh of the air conditioning, when entering the bathroom, does nothing to decrease the heat of your body, you hear a soft click, dismissing it as Rin locking the door. Just as suddenly, you find yourself pinned against the wall with your arms above your head, the heat radiating from his body was driving you insane and the need of contact causing you to arch into him. "What the fuck kinda shit was that you just pulled out there?"

His question isn't in need of an answer, in fact your measly reply is a irritated moan, you can already feel your underwear soaking as Rin merely eyes you in annoyance.

"You're really that fucking horny that you'll take anyone's hands down your pants, huh?" You begin biting your bottom lip until you bleed, you've never felt more ashamed in your life considering for you to act in such a way is so shameless and yet you have no control over yourself. "Fine."

          Before your mind can even register, you're being tugged towards the sink, picked up and place upon he counter top, "I don't know what stun that was, but if you even think he can make you scream as loud as I can then you're heavily mistaken." At his words, your pleas only increase, crumbling down in his hands. He pushes you thighs open as the cold marble burns against your heated skin, placing teasing open–mouthed kisses on your inner thighs. His teeth bite down, abusing the sensitive skin and the fact that he's placing hickies down there only causes your face to burn.

          Finally coming to the spot you want him most, he slowly tugs your underwear down, the strong scent of your arousal making his pants tighten as he quickly & greedily attacks your clit. His tongue presses hard against the sensitive nub, a loud grown leaving your lips as his hands keep your legs forced open. Wrapping his lips around your clit, he sucks hard as his eyes guide up to yours, your eye already rolling back in pleasure. Your fingers clutch at his blue locks, tugging at them as anything to grab onto as pleasure waves crash into you. His tongue is fast and merciless, before plunging into your warm cavern as his thumb pressed against your clit, rubbing fast circles against it. His tongue presses against that one spot that makes you go bat–shit crazy and your legs tremble, for some reason you can feel the knot in your stomach tightening, so close before he pulls away.

          Your [ color ] eyes– which are glazed with lust– snap open as his lips capture yours in a fiery fury of passion. It causes your hormones to work on overdrive as your mind goes blank, barley able to understand what's going on before he pulls away to bring you off the counter.

           And yet, as your feet touch the ground you realize you're numb, pushing you down onto the counter, your face coming into contact with the smooth surface before a harsh slap is impacted on your ass. It causes your juices to run down your thighs in the most erotic way as you hear Rin almost groan, almost.

          "God, you're being sucha little slut– I don't even think you deserve my dick." At his words, your cry out, wagging your ass back into him in need of any friction. His demeaning words don't seem to offend you, in fact they only cause your core to burn a little hotter.

          "Please Rin~" The first coherent words that have left your mouth in a while, are said in the most sultry and desperate way, "Babe, please." Your pleas are full of want, unable to believe that you're actually begging.

          Another slap to your ass causes a higher moan to leave your lips, now completely unable to handle Rin's actions but the sound of a zipper causes a small satisfactory grain to erupt from you. You then feel the thick head of his cock pushing against your wet pussy lips, a low grunt leaving him before he pushes his hard dick in as it reaches the hilt. You grip the counter, eyes rolling at the back of you head as soft whimpers leave your lips.

Rin then pulls out just enough to slam back in, one hand on your waist as the other is on your neck in hopes of holding you down. You moan in pleasure before his thrusts begin to quicken, now slamming into you as you clench around him. His grip on your waist tightens, holding your firmly as he begins to hammer into your — you can hear curses slightly slipping from his mouth as silent screams leave yours.

It's too much. It's all just too much pleasure.

But then it all stops and you instantly know what he's doing as he tugs you up, your back pressed against his chest. A mewl of disapproval leaves you as you start to rock your hips into his but all it does is cause him to hold your waist still, "Don't," he starts and you already know that this is a form of your punishment, "– I want you to beg."

A cry leaves you lips, "Rin—" you start, barely to get a coherent sentence out, "— Rin please!" The urge is too much now, you feel like you can break any second and the knot in your stomach is too tight, "I need you to fuck me, please Rin!" Tears begin to brim your eyes, having your climax being held back for so long now becoming painful, so deliciously painful.

And yet it all becomes a blur, when the sick sound of skin slapping against each other resonates through the room & your boyfriend's hand reaches down to rub vicious circles on your clit. You're body goes numb, orgasm slamming into you both you feel a low animalistic growl come from Rin and a hot string of liquids shoot up.

He pulls out, leaving you to fall against the counter as he buckles up his pants while you try to catch your breath. But as you feel hands gripping your hair, your roughly pulled up and Rin looks at you with a seething glare, he probably wants answers.

You push back the moan at the action of him handling your hair and your hand clasps around his wrist tangled in your locks, "Seriously [ name ], what were you doing?"

A small cry of confusion leaves you, "That's the thing Rin, I didn't know what I was doing. Like I was in a daze, on ecstasy or some. . . Thing." As you finally put the pieces back together, you almost want to facepalm at your own stupidity.

You then explain the situation to him, realizing how you must of mistook the small blue pills– viagra— as painkillers. That causes him to let go of your hair and clasp a hand around your waist, pulling you in close. A small smile reaches his lips as you observe how Rin's mood has changed now that the situation isn't your fault.

"But I thought viagra doesn't work on females."

Shrugging your shoulders, you begin fixing up your clothes, "Then it must've been some sex enchantment pill or something."

And yet at the back of your mind, you can't help but be content at the way things seemed to play out, mistake or not.

___________

unedited.

might do a shima x reader x rin smut in this book, idk. i published a katsuki bakugou book and im writing a midoriya one, cause he needs some love but won't be published until ka-chan's is done.

im defiantly writing a killua x oc, and my natsu lemon book should be published by mid june, also, i may write a yato book, an eren yager book & a kaneki fanfic cause he's my babe.

[ word count : 2774 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 112 11
HELLO!! So today I bring you a Naru x Reader!! Just like all my others it will be nsfw/lemon/strong language!! ENJOY
201K 3.4K 43
Various fluff and lemon one shots. For adults only. A lot of cringe since I'm still learning to write and this book is for very random stuff.
236K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI 🍋
264K 11.9K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...