six ; bikinis

chapter six ;
bikinis

"It's been a long time since I've been to the beach." Rin snickers in excitement as he grabs your hand.

It's a hot Saturday afternoon and Rin thought it would be a great idea to get out of his claustrophobic dorm house and spend the day with you at the beach.

I don't see how its claustrophobic there though, he's got the whole place to himself.

As the sun pours down on you, you feel a light breeze brush across your cheeks from the small waves as the glittering sand squishes between your toes.

"Let's go change." You advise, as Rin nods his head at you and you both head to the changing rooms.

One of the perks of living in True Cross City is that it's very developed, so even at the beach they have a specific changing room building which has A/C.

What's better than feeling cool air on you whilst you're taking a crap.

Stepping into the girl's side, you sigh in content of not feeling the hot air of outside fan you.

Stripping of your clothes, you change into your (F/C) bikini. It's strapless considering it clips at the back. Afterwards, you put your clothes back into your bag, before tying your hair in a ponytail.

You examine yourself in the full length mirror and are happy with your appearance. Rin hasn't seen this swimsuit yet, although when he does you hope he'll go crazy.

In a good way at least.

Walking out of the bathroom, you meet Rin outside. Upon seeing you, heat rushes to his face and he rubs the back of his neck.

His eyes gaze at chest for a while, before he finally speaks, "You look nice, really nice."

"Thanks. So do you. Ready to go?" You questions as your tail wags back and forth excitedly.

He nods his head as the both of you walk on the boardwalk.

Now luckily, Mephisto gave the two of you some weird looking pink drink, which he claims that your tails won't be able to be seen by anyone human without a temptant; this drink lasts 24 hours.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Rin asks and you nod your head while joining hands.

Every Saturday, the beach has a carnival throughout the day. They have a ton of games with prizes to be won, also they have friendly matches in volleyball and beach soccer.

The both of you enter the ice cream shop and Rin decides on taking chocolate whilst you take (F/T) ice cream.

After he pays you continue your walk, "You know, I can pay for somethings too."

"Don't be silly (Y/N), I've gotta take care of you."

"You say that all the time-" You groan before he interrupts you.

"That's cause you're my girl, I love making sure you're alright." His term of possessiveness only causes heat to rush to your face as he smiles warmly at you.

After finishing your ice cream, the both of you participate in a few games and eat some chocolate fudge.

"I think I wanna play volleyball." You say under your breath as you spot a match about to start.

"Then let's go. They don't do mix games so I'll cheer you on from the sidelines." Rin pumps his fist in the air enthusiastically as you two run over.