three ; computer games

chapter three ;
computer games

Rin has been at that computer game for two hours now. Here you are on his bed doing nothing. You came over because you wanted to spend time with your boyfriend. You were even gonna surprise him and bring him his favorite manga.

But all he's been doing is playing this stupid computer game.

"Rin." You call out to him since he's back is towards you.

He doesn't even glance at you. Nor does he respond.

You are comfortably dressed in a pair of comfy sweatpants and a sweater and have a black bra on and matching panties as undergarments.

Pulling off your comfortable attire and head towards the cupboard. You pull out one of Rin's uniform shirts and button it up.

You walk towards the desk where Rin is ignoring you and bend down crawl under the desk.

"(Y/N) what are you--?" You hear him ask.

You wiggle my ass a little knowing he's looking. "I think I lost my hair clip around here." You lie.

"Is that my shirt?" He asks as you crawl out from under and stand up looking at him.

"Yeah I hope you don't mind." He shakes his head has a faint blush on his face.

You sit on the table he's using next to the laptop.

"Rin lets hang out~" You cross legs and uncross them and see him glance at you but he only leans in closer to the laptop screen.

Rolling your eyes in annoyance, you then straddle Rin.

"(Y/N). What the fuck are you doing? I'm on level 70. This is serious." You lean on his shoulder.

"You're not paying attention to me." You whine.

"I'll pay attention to you later just get off me."

You pull of his shoulder and look him in the eyes.

"If I finger myself would you then pay attention to me?"

"Whatever you want just get off." He says annoyed.

You get off of him with a pissed off expression.

"Tch. Rude." You mumble annoyed and sit back on the table. You start to unbutton the shirt and leave it open. Catching Rin as he glances at you and licks his lips, his tail starts to wag back and forth excitedly.

"What's got you so jumpy?" You ask smirking at him.

"I just unlocked a new character. Not that you really care though." He says.

"You're right, I don't care. But what I do care about is the time I spend with you." You say, trailing your tail up and down his arm and he visibly shivers slightly.

Leaning against the wall, you decide to remove your bra. You skillfully remove it without having to take off your shirt.

And you throw at his face to at least get a reaction.

"There's no point in wearing it." You say and get absolutely nothing out of him. "Why can't we do something? It can be anything you want~" you bite your lip.

"Maybe later. I'm busy." He replies in which you roll your eyes too.

"Hey Rin, I'm moving to Gehenna." You lie.

"Have fun." He bluntly says as he doesn't even bat an eye at you.

Is he serious right now?

"Rin there's Sukiyaki downstairs." You say another lie.