Die for us

Bởi bbiibbeerr

Let me just put it this way: She lied to him. He believed her. Now she lives with the guilt of knowing he's f... Xem Thêm

die for us
Only time will tell
The bitch had a fucking attitude too
A funeral is being planned..
Where did you learn to do that?
Why don't you give Jason a try then
Are you nervous?
I didn't lie when I said you'd probably see me again.
I hope I find that bitch too.
I like your attitude.
I'll take that as a yes.
You should listen to your girl Jason.
This is only the beginning.
Like what you see?
You fucked with the wrong one.
Do what you do best...
Make that...three.
What have I gotten myself into...?
If you miss, I get a kiss.
So we're not a couple huh?
We want Jason McCann, gone...
That's bullshit and you know it!
You have one fucked up friend...
She's not my girlfriend...
I'm going to kill that bitch...
The clock starts now...
I'm going to save her...
I can't even forgive myself....
I chose to stay with you for a reason...
It's him or you...
Does this mean we're a couple now...?
Do not fuck with me...
No more crying. No more fear. No more bullshit.
You're going to love this...
I'm ready...
Ever have sex on a beach?
Is he that fucked up?
Baby don't do this...
I couldn't give a fuck.
I missed you...
...right here and right now is all that matters.
Damn babe, you look good...
I'll get you out of this...I promise...
I'll do whatever it fucking takes to keep you safe....
All I could do now was wait...
Comas aren't for true bad asses...
Maybe the truth is, he's really innocent...
Do you honestly care about me?
Am I too fucking dangerous for you?
I need you...
she never smiled the way she does now...
When I say 'I'd die for us', I mean it...
I need a miracle...
I'm doing this for Jazzy....
He knows the truth...
I'm sorry Jazmyn...
I fucked up this time...
I've been missing out on a lot...
should stop and go back to the car, Jason.
The more the merrier...
Forgive and forget?
You like it here?
You're my only true happiness...
There's some evil in everything...
You're always on my mind. Always.
An eye for an eye, bitch....
I'm calm. Trust me.
At least I got to save a life.
I was doing what I had to do.
You'd forgive me for my mistakes...wouldn't you?
Do what you have to do, even if you don't like it...
Do you trust me?
Just one more...
I thought you'd never show up.
What's done is done...
I'm still trying...
It won't kill you...
And the only thing he'd die for is....
I'll give you ten seconds. This is the end..

You are so beautiful baby...

582 8 1
Bởi bbiibbeerr

Bryn’s POV –

I wish the side effects would have kicked in at a better time. By that I mean, when the weather wasn’t humid which made me much hotter than I already was. The rain and thunder had finally sub sided and the sun was beaming down on California once again.

I lay awake, Jason fast asleep on my chest. In the middle of the night I removed my shirt because of the heat I was feeling. Right now, I stare up at the ceiling, I was so hot. I needed a shower to cool me down. Jason was holding me tightly, occasionally he’d move. He would run his hand through his hair, touch my stomach, yawn, sigh, and even smile.

It was fun to watch but I was just hoping he’d wake up. I don’t know if he’ll be leaving but if he decides to stay I have to think of a way to get Blissity out of the house for a while.

Carefully, I push Jason off of me until he lies flat on the bed. I quietly get out of bed, turning to look at him to make sure he didn’t wake up. He stirs, eyebrows pulling together as if he were on the verge of awakening. I lean down and kiss his cheek, touching his hair.

His face lightens up and he remains asleep. I smile to myself at how adorable he was and slowly exit my room. I throw my hair behind my head, fanning myself to stay cool. I walk down the hall, opposite of where the staircase would be and softly knock on Zoey’s room door.

I hear movement and wait until someone comes to the door and opens it. It was Blissity; she stares at me with sleepy eyes, holding the door open.

“What?” Blissity says in a sleepy voice.

I see Zoey turn over on the bed, stuffing her face into her pillow. They had an air conditioner in their room and right now I wouldn’t mine taking it and putting it in mine. I usually never need one but I felt like I was on fire right now but I know it’ll go away soon.

“Are you going out today?” I ask her.

She shrugs, too tired to think straight.

I groan, “Bliss, I don’t know how long Jason will be here so can you make plans to go out for the day? How about you go out with that boy you met? I still have to meet him, but not today.”

Blissity considers, “He did ask to hang out today. Fine I’ll call him and let you know when I’m leaving. Go get me an outfit and keep Jason in the room until I leave...but for now I’m going back to sleep for another hour.”

I nod my head and Blissity slowly shuts the door. I drag my feet on the floor; on the brightside I wasn’t hot anymore. I walk into my room, slowly shutting the door behind me and locking it. I look at my bed and Jason was facing the opposite direction of me.

I walk over to my closet and search for something to wear. I was going to take a quick shower; I didn’t need a major outfit though. I wasn’t planning on leaving the house today. I settle with some sweatpants and a loose top before grabbing my towel and checking on Jason.

Still sound asleep. I quietly open the door and walk out of the room.

--

Today was probably just going to be an ordinary day. I haven’t had one of those in a while so it was good to be able to relax at home without worrying if someone were planning to murder me. Not only was it great to finally be able to relax, but since Jason was here we can actually just stay home together. Maybe watch a movie or two, play video games, all that jazz.

All that cute couple jazz. I haven’t been in a serious relationship for a while so being with Jason all day is kind of nerve racking, hopefully I don’t mess anything up. God, I’m so insecure.

I walk into my room, wrapped in a towel. Blissity was making her way to the bathroom now. I shut the door quietly and turn around to see Jason playing with the hat he gave me. I stroll around the bed, to the side where he was laying and look in my dresser for a bra and underwear.

Jason sits up, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me to sit on his lap. In the process I’m able to grab onto a black bra and lace panties. Jason kisses my neck, holding my back as I drop my towel and begin putting on my bra. I watch as Jason leans back, staring at my chest hungrily, while I pull up the straps on my shoulder.

“Don’t even.” I say to him, wagging my finger in his face.

Jason smirks at me, “Later.”

I shake my head, “Nope. Not today, tomorrow or the next day.”

After my statement was said Jason’s eyes widen and he pouts, moving his hands down to grab onto my ass. I stand up and put on my underwear, throwing my towel in Jason’s face. His groans, rolling up the towel and stares at my body while I put on my shirt and sweats.

“I think it’s adorable that you still have this.” Jason says, spinning his hat in his right hand.

I tighten up my pants and look at Jason, “Why wouldn’t I keep it?”

Jason shrugs, “We weren’t dating at the time so I figured you’d get rid of it.”

I laugh as I crawl onto the bed and make my way over to Jason. I take the hat, placing it on my head and smile at Jason cutely. He chuckles, kissing my lips lightly. I pull away and look at his hair, which looked as if he stuck his head into a tornado. I run my hand through his hair, pushing it back and Jason watches my every move.

“What’s the plan for today?” Jason asks as I continue fixing his hair.

“I’m not leaving the house, still not feeling well.” I say, sitting up on my knees. I comb his hair with my nails pushing it back with both hands. Jason holds my waist; I can feel his face digging into my chest.

“I’ll stay with you.” He speaks but his voice was muffled.

“It gets pretty boring here.” I laugh, lifting his face up so his chin was pressing into my chest but I could still look into his beautiful eyes.

“I’m not boring.” Jason smiles at me, dropping his hands onto my ass and squeezing it.

I roll my eyes, pushing him away and he grabs me pulling me back against him. I laugh as he starts kissing my cheek the same way I kissed his the last time he was here. Jason holds me close as I try to push him off and he continues kissing my cheek. I giggle, giving in and accepting all his amazing kisses.

Jason snickers, running his hands up and down my waist. I feel his fingers press into my sides and I know what he was trying to do.

“Jason...” I look at him, startled.

Jason grins at me and jams his fingers into my sides. My back arches and I start laughing as he tickles me restlessly. I push his shoulders, running out of breath from laughing and Jason just watches me struggle under his grip.

I finally break free and try to escape by crawling out of bed but Jason wraps his arms around me and pulls me back. We were both laughing and I push him off, rolling on top of him. I sit up and Jason tries to shove me to the side but I grab his hands and entwine our fingers. Jason raises his eyebrows at me, looking at me with an expression that read: you think you’re stronger than me?

I bite down on my lip, batting my eyelashes at him and hold his hands. Jason rolls over, I fall to the side and Jason was now in control. My legs on either side of his waist and he was holding our hands, smiling down at me. I struggle to push him off and Jason laughs, watching me as I let go of his hand and push against his chest. I was trying my best to not touch his stomach.

“The only reason I can’t push you off is because you’re fat.” I tease.

“Me? Fat? I never knew babe.” Jason replies, bringing his hands behind his head and grabbing his shirt. He lifts it over his head and tosses it to the side, grinning at me.

I bite my lip, staring at his chest. Ok, so obviously he wasn’t fat but he didn’t have to go and show off what he has. Jason knows his body was great and it was clear that he wasn’t afraid to prove it to anyone.

“Damn, you must be attracted to fat asses with the way you’re staring at me baby.” Jason jokes, leaning down to touch my lips with his finger.

“You’re such a show off.” I say, biting his finger.

Jason snatches his hand back and bites his lip. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, feeling his crotch pressing against mine. He touches my shoulder, guiding his hand to the right and touching my collar bone. I allow his finger to travel down and touch my chest, down to my stomach and back up to my jaw. I look at Jason, my hips wanting to grind against him.

“I’m not having sex with you Jason.” I say, fighting off my lustful urges.

Jason licks his lips, leaning down to hover right over my face. His nose brushes against mine and he stares into my eyes. A smile spreads across his face and he kisses my lips sweetly before grabbing my jaw in his hand and turning my head to the right. He nibbles on my neck and I feel his hips moving against me. My eyes broaden and I hold onto Jason, feeling his crotch rubbing roughly against mine.

I moan softly, forcing my legs to hold him tighter. Jason’s breath hitches, heating up my skin. I touch the back of Jason’s head as his body moves up and down against mine. Jason lifts his head up and kisses me, sparing no time to shove his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance around one another while Jason presses harder against me.

I feel Jason’s hands all over my body, gripping, rubbing, and massaging my skin as his tongue plays with mine. I touch his back, digging my nails into his skin and moan into our kiss.

Jason pulls away and rolls off of me; I open my eyes and freeze. He just left me wanting more, he was trying to have me give in and have sex with him. I wouldn’t mind that on any other day but right now I have to recover. I drop my legs onto the bed and Jason chuckles, sitting up on the edge.

There’s a knock at the door and I instantly remember where I was. I had forgotten this room was shared by me and Blissity and I had forgotten to pick out her outfit for today. I sit up, walking cautiously to the door. I turn and look at Jason and he was waiting for me to open the door.

I turn, taking a breath and unlock the door, opening it slightly to see who was outside. Thankfully, it was only Zoey. I open the door and allow her to step inside; she glances at Jason then at me.

“Hey Jason.” She waves at him.

Jason nods his head, “Hey.”

“Can I borrow an outfit for today?” She says, giving me a stern look.

I know she’s only here to get an outfit for Blissity which was better than me picking out her outfit anyway. I nod and she walks over to Blissity’s closet, searching for something. I walk over to my bed and sit next to Jason, resting my head on his shoulder. Jason smiles, taking my hand and interlocking our fingers.

Thunder roars outside and we all look at my window to see that the sun had disappeared. Now I was beginning to wonder if Blissity leaving the house was a good idea or not. I didn’t want her out in bad weather but hopefully she’d be under a roof to remain safe. Jason kisses my forehead and I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his lips.

“Well aren’t you guys cute.” Zoey teases, wiggling her finger at us and wrinkling her nose.

“Shut up.” I reply jokingly.

Jason looks at Zoey, “Don’t, she gets embarrassed easily.”

I hit Jason’s chest and him and Zoey both laugh at me. I cross my arms in front of my chest and Jason smirks, pinching my cheek. I smack his hand and squint my eyes at him. Zoey exits the room once she finds a good outfit that Blissity most likely would wear. I stand up, closing the door. I turn around and press my back against the door, glaring at Jason.

Jason runs his hand through his hair, staring at me as he licks his lips. I felt my knees begin to shake; he was so attractive it was hard to remain composed around him. He stands up, staring at me seductively.

“Stop staring at me like that.” I look away from him and touch his chest, trying to shove him.

“Like what?” He grins, kissing my cheek.

I look at him and he stares back at me with that same seductive expression. I stare at his lips, watching as his tongue slides over them and back into his mouth. I look up into his eyes and he touches my cheek, moving his thumb over my lips.

“You are so beautiful baby.” Jason whispers, his thumb feeling my bottom lip. “Did you know that?”

I open my mouth to speak but I was so lost in his trance. I touch his arms, feeling his muscles. I’m actually self-conscious of how I look, what girl isn’t really? Jason’s compliments always boosted my self-esteem, even if I thought I was still unattractive.

Jason thumb hooks my bottom lip. I feel the tip of his thumb touch my tongue and I close my mouth over his finger. He pulls his thumb out of my mouth and glides his finger over my lips, moistening them.

“So gorgeous.” He says, his thumb moving down to touch my chin.

He shuts his eyes, leaning down and kissing my lips gently. My eyes flutter to a close and I kiss him back. Our lips come apart and Jason kisses me but it was so soft and quick I didn’t know if it was real or not. I feel on his arms, gripping his muscles and Jason closes the space between us.

“You’re so perfect.” I whisper, kissing him.

“Not as perfect as you.” He replies, kissing back and holding my hips.

I hear movement from outside the door. Blissity must be leaving; I’ll stall Jason before finally taking him downstairs. For now I continue our make out session, holding him close as our lips make the only sound in this room. Jason lifts one of my legs up and I wrap it around his waist while touching his chest.

The door opens downstairs and Jason runs his hand up and down my leg and thighs. I bite his bottom lip and pull on it until a small groan escapes his mouth. I let go and continue kissing him until the front door closes.

“Want to go downstairs?” I ask, kissing him once more.

Jason shrugs, “Doesn’t matter baby.”

I smile, dropping my leg from around him. I turn around and Jason places both his hands firmly on my hips as I open the door. We both walk out into the hallway and down the staircase. It was pretty dark because of the clouds making the sky seem dull, this was a great time to sit and watch movies.

I lead Jason into the kitchen and search in the cabinets for some popcorn. I find a bowl and set it on the counter for the popcorn to be placed into it after it was ready. Jason sits on the counter, hands together as he waits for me to finish. I take a packet of popcorn and place it into the microwave and set it the appropriate time for it to heat up.

While the timer starts I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, I turn on the TV and go into Netflix to search for a scary movie to watch. Jason appears in the living room and plops down on the couch next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I flick through the movies searching for something that looked extremely terrifying.

“Are we home alone?” Jason asks.

“I don’t know.” I shrug, still searching. “I haven’t seen Derek all day.”

“I hope we are.” Jason chuckles, running his fingers up and down my arm.

“If we are that doesn’t mean we’re going to do anything babe.” I reply, mimicking his voice.

“What makes you so sure about that?” Jason shifts in his seat.

I look down at his pants and quickly look back up. I could literally see the shaping of his dick through his sweatpants. My cheeks were burning and I continued searching for a movie. I bite my lip, still unable to believe that I saw what I just saw.

The microwave beeps and I take that opportunity to stand up, giving Jason the remote so he can look for a movie. I practically run out of the living room and over to the kitchen. I put my hands on the counter and blink, taking in what just happened.

What harm could it do if I just...had sex with him right?

I shake my head, no. No Bryn, you can go another day. Hell you can go two days; you don’t need to have sex with him.

But did you just see what I saw? Jesus Christ...

No!

I was mentally arguing with myself when I remember that the popcorn was done. I continue yelling at myself to not give in as I open the microwave and pull the popcorn out. I rip the top open and pour the popcorn into the bowl. After that I throw away the bag and close the microwave.

“Just don’t look at it.” I say to myself, walking out of the kitchen.

I turn to enter the living room and the first place my eyes linger towards is Jason’s pants. I blink, looking away and set the popcorn on the table. I sit next to Jason and pull the table towards us. A movie was beginning to start, all the lights were off and it was silent for a while.

To keep myself from looking in places I shouldn’t be staring in I strike up a conversation.

“What movie?” I ask, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

Jason steals one from my hand and puts it in his mouth. “The Rite.”

I nod, eating some of my popcorn. “Sounds good.”

“It better be.” Jason laughs, grabbing for more popcorn.

I gulp, my eyes were trying to look down at his pants but I didn’t want to. The movie was starting and I tried to focus. I glance down, looking at his pants. I bite my lip staring at outline in his sweatpants. My finger twitches, as if it wanted to grab what I was looking at. Jason shifts, fixing his pants and I sigh in relief, now that I could focus on the movie.

I reach for more popcorn and begin watching the movie.

So basically this movie was about an Atheist who was studying with a church to be an exorcist. He’s assigned to work with a Priest whose job is to perform exorcisms but the Atheist is like, ‘Oh that’s fake.’ ‘Oh she’s just crazy’ and shit. Right now we’re at the part where a girl who apparently had multiple demons living inside her was being put to the test to see if she were possessed or not.

The priest asks the Atheist to put anything of his inside a green bag, so the atheist puts in an American dollar bill. When the priest walks into the room and asks the girl what’s in the bag she tells him that it was a dollar bill.

After that she started having some seizure and I was getting grossed out hearing the bones in her neck crack. I grip Jason’s arm and he rubs my shoulder, kissing my hair. I stretch out my legs over his lap and relax while watching the movie.

During the scary parts I’d cover my face but peek out in between my fingers. When something made me jump I’d hide in Jason’s chest and I think I screamed over five times. Jason laughed every time I would look away or scream.

“You’re so mean, stop laughing.” I whine, glaring at him.

“You’re a whimp, but it’s cute.” Jason kisses the corner of my mouth before looking back at the TV.

I jump when the Priest basically attacks his student because he was being possessed now and I literally hop onto Jason’s lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto him, staring at the TV. Jason was laughing so hard and I was biting my lip, hoping the movie would finally end.

Jason was laughing so hard he couldn’t even watch the ending of the movie. When the credits come up I let Jason go and smack his chest. His coughs from laughing, tears forming in his eyes.

“It’s not funny Jason.” I frown.

I grab the remote and put on another movie, this time I decide to put on Dear John to see how Jason likes the idea of watching something romantic. I look at him and smile and he grimaces as the movie begins to start.

“If I fall asleep, blame yourself.” Jason chuckles, resting his head on my shoulder.

Now this movie, I never seen it but I figured it was about a girl who wrote letters to some guy in the army I guess and they fall in love. Well that’s what I got out of the first thirty minutes of the movie. Most of the time I was talking to Jason and we were laughing and joking. Not going to lie, the movie was pretty boring for my taste.

The part we were at was kind of familiar. Not the place they were in but of course what was happening. The characters were staring up at the moon and he was giving her some insight about it, in a romantic and cheesy way and I thought of Jason when he told me the exact same thing his father told his mother.

“They stole my idea.” Jason mutters, it was like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

“I think what you said was way better.” I shrug.

Jason laughs and lifts his head up, kissing my cheek. I turn my head and kiss his lips. I slowly lean back against the couch until Jason was on top of me, kissing me deeply. We no longer watched the movie, we just made out the rest of the time and I enjoyed it.

“I say we make our own movie.” Jason suggests. “Me, you, your bed and a camera.”

I laugh, pushing him off of me. “Never.”

“That can be my birthday present; I can watch it whenever I’m sad.” Jason grins.

“Your birthday passed, sorry baby.” I kiss his nose.

“You sound sexy when you say that babe.” Jason kisses my jawline.

I giggle, moving away from him. I stand up and decide to plug in Derek’s Play Station 3 so we could play a game together. I hand him a remote and Jason stares at me.

“You play?” He asks.

“All the time babe.” I grin at him slyly, as the game starts to come up on the screen.

I didn’t know how to play many games but one game in particular was a favorite of mine. It was some ‘Call of Duty’ game Derek was overly obsessed with but he was upset that I was able to catch on quickly and win every game against him. Jason didn’t look all the interested once the game started, he said he was more into sport games.

“Madden is boring.” I told him.

Jason’s jaw drops and he gawks at me. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” I shrug my shoulders.

Jason sets the remote on the table as we wait for the game to load. He stares at me and I bat my eyelashes at him innocently. Eventually he starts laughing and shaking his head.

“You’re joking.” He laughs, rubbing his chin.

I shake my head, “I’m dead serious Jason.”

Jason stops laughing, in a swift moment he pushes me down on the couch and stares at me. I start laughing at him and he grins, tapping his fingers down my sides. When I stop laughing he raises his eyebrows at me because we both know what he’s about to do next.

“I was kidding Jason.” I say frantically, not wanting him to tickle me.

Jason wrinkles his nose, “I don’t think I believe you.”

He starts tickling me and I shake my head, wanting him to stop. I start laughing and wrap my around his neck. My waist was moving around in circles trying to get him to stop. Jason was laughing at me, feeling powerful because I was struggling to get him off.

“Jason please!” I beg, choking on my laughter.

Jason stops tickling me and kisses my neck before getting off of me and grabbing his controller. I was still laughing, pushing myself up and looking at the screen. I look outside and it was getting late, I don’t know when Blissity will be back but when she does come I hope Jason and I are asleep by then. I grab my controller, giggling every once in a while because I felt an aftermath of Jason tickling me.

We start playing and we’re both on separate teams. I lost the first two rounds and Jason having a great time, happy that he was winning. I roll my eyes, pressing on the buttons to shoot my enemies. Jason laughs when I accidentally shoot a bomb and almost kill my character for like the fifth time. What he didn’t know is that I was doing this on purpose. I was going to win the last game and leave him bamboozled, but for now I was going to act as if I knew I was losing and it was upsetting me.

“Jason what the fuck you’re cheating!” I say, but I was only acting.

“No I’m not shut up.” He replies with a laugh.

At the last minute, I see Jason’s character and he notices me but before he can do anything I throw a grenade and kill him.

Jason stares at the screen blankly and I smile at him, clapping my hands.

“You little cheat.” He mumbles.

“What was that?” I say, putting my hand to my ear. “Do I hear....failure?

“You knew you were going to win.” Jason retorts, glaring at me.

Jason’s POV –

Jane stands up; clapping her hands as she does a little victory dance. I just stare at her, flabbergasted. She really just beat me in a game and not only that but she tricked me into thinking she was losing.

I shake my head and she laughs at me, climbing onto my lap. I don’t look at her and she kisses my cheek, giggling like a little girl.

“Let’s play Madden.” I suggest. “See if you can win that.”

Jane stops laughing and sits back on my legs. “You’re a sore loser Jason.”

I shrug, “I know.”

“Let’s play Mortal Kombat.”

“Madden.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“It’s my house.” Jane smiles at me.

“But I’m your guest baby.” I reply with the same smile.

Jane thinks for a moment, poking her chin. She pokes out her lips and pulls her eyebrows together, staring at me.

“Mortal Kombat it is.” She smiles, getting off of me.

“Madden.” I urge.

She looks at me. “Thumb wrestle for it.”

“Fine.” I nod my head, sticking my hand out for her to grasp.

She straddles me and grabs my hand. She grins at me as we start to thumb wrestle and I laugh as she becomes frustrated with trying to push my thumb down. I almost get her thumb but every time I go to push it down she pulls it back and hides it.

“Bunny hole.” She laughs, placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Cheating, how cute.” I smile at her sarcastically.

She shrugs and let’s go of my hand.

“If you want to play Madden you have to...” Jane looks around for something I can do.

“Make you moan? I can do that easily.” I suggest, nodding my head and grabbing her hips.

“I doubt that but go ahead.” She gets off of me and folds her hands on her lap.

I smirk; this was going to be too easy for me. I move slowly, touching her arm and she watches as I touch up to shoulder and move to grasp her neck. I lean forward, staring into her eyes as I feel down her neck and cup her breast in my hand. She bites her lip to fight back a moan and I smirk, letting her breast go. I move until I was inches away from her lips and I softly peck them.

Jane’s breathing was uneven as she felt my hands travel down her body and grab onto her ass. I bite her bottom lip before kissing her deeply and simultaneously squeeze her ass in my hand. She opens her mouth but doesn’t moan and I continue kissing her, pulling her on top of me as I fall back on the couch.

Now I let both my hands grab onto her ass and I force her to grind on top of me while kissing her. Jane pulls away, staring at me and I bite my lip, controlling her hips with my bare hands. I lift my head up and kiss her neck, making her hips grind harder and Jane was trying her hardest not to moan.

I let go of her ass and touch her back, sucking on her neck and Jane continues grinding on top of me. She was grinding pretty roughly, forcing my body to move up and down, I loved it. I cup her breasts in my hands and suck on her neck. I squeeze her breasts and bite down on her neck and that exact moment Jane moans softly.

I smile, kissing her neck and slowly sitting up. Jane didn’t want to stop, she wraps her arms around me and continues grinding and I bite my lip, touching her back, down to her ass.

“I thought we wouldn’t have sex.” I whisper in her ear.

I was getting turned on by the passing seconds and the way Jane was moving her hips was making it hard to remove my hands from her body.

“I know but you’re such a turn on.” She whimpers into my ear, kissing it.

“I don’t have a condom.”

“Ugh.” Jane groans, stopping her hips.

She gets off of me and I grin at how upset she looked. She walks over to the TV to switch the games and put in Madden. I smile, bringing my hands behind my head. Jane hands me the remote and falls on the couch, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“I’m not playing.” She groans, lying down.

Jane shuts her eyes and turns over so her face was in the direction of the cushions. I place the controller on the table and touch Jane’s thigh. She keeps her eyes shut and stretches her legs over my lap. I lie down in front of her and she opens her eyes, staring at me. I kiss her lips softly and she smiles kissing back.

“Let’s take a nap.” She offers, wiggling her nose against mine.

I smile, kissing her again and she giggles, kissing me back. I brush her cheek with my hand and move it touch her waist. She pulls away and stares at me. I stare into her brown eyes and feel her bring a leg on top of my side.

“I love your laugh baby.” I say, looking into her eyes.

She blushes, biting her lip and tries to look away from me but her eyes always found their way to stare into mine.

Jane was so gorgeous, literally. There are tons of gorgeous girls that I’ve seen before but none will be as beautiful as Jane. Her eyes were perfection, her smile, her laugh, everything about her was just stunning. I loved kissing her, touching her, laughing with her.

Overall, I was madly in love with her.

I smile at her, not knowing why and she smiles back at me. Her cheeks were rosy from all the blushing and I chuckle. Jane touches my face, thumbing my cheek softly. We stare at each other, the only noise coming from the rain outside and the TV. Do I tell her I love her now? I want to tell her when we visit our spot again, I feel like there will be more special.

I lick my lips, “I’m going to make a promise.”

She blinks, “Alright.”

“I promise to keep you safe, no matter what and I promise to keep a smile on your face.” I say.

She smiles, “I promise to stay out trouble and I promise to keep you smiling as well.”

She looks at me and laughs lightly.

“Seal it with a kiss?” She asks.

I grin and lean forward, kissing her passionately. Jane holds the kiss, moving her hand under my chin. I press my lips harder against hers, deepening this kiss and she was smiling holding my chin. We pull away and Jane bites her lip, she was smiling so widely at me, I loved it.

I could never get tired of a smile that beautiful.

She shuts her eyes, still smiling. I watch her, rubbing her sides and wait until she falls asleep. After a couple minutes her smile fades and she was fast asleep. I kiss her forehead, shutting my eyes and fall asleep.

Finally a day without me worrying about someone dying. God knows I needed a break from this drama.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 134 50
They're both ambitious, both stubborn, and unbelievably arrogant. He's the rising star. Some knew his name, but he was not stopping until the world...
259K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
Twisted Bởi S.B.H

Teen Fiction

505 8 13
She misses him, she wonders if he ever thinks of her too now that he's gone. She needs to get over him and find someone new, so that's exactly what s...
12.6K 524 11
She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly...