One Drunk Message ⇒ justin...

By jarianass

when innocent rich girl from florida receives a drunk text from delinquent pop star justin bieber More

p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
♡facts about me♡
25
26
27
28
29
help
30
new stories !!
31
it's ma birthday bitchhh!
my purpose tour experience!
32
33
34
#188 in fanfiction
35
36
37
38
40
41
sksksksk
42
43
44
book ending soon!
good books??
45
new story
46
jelena stans vs everyone else
47
48 // finale part one
49 // finale part two
50 // finale part three
51 - epilogue

39

2.6K 88 56
By jarianass

after answering several questions about harry and how i met him to the cops, justin and i were finally allowed to go home- which i was glad about because i felt so used and disgusting and just needed a shower and sleep. we got into the car, me on the passenger side and justin in the driver's side. justin's left hand was steering, the other was gripping my thigh for reassurance and every so often he would look over at me to see if i was alright.

he probably thought i was angry with him as my chin was leaning on the right hand, while i looked out the window. to assure him that i wasn't, i placed my left hand over his hand that was on my thigh. i looked over at him, to see him already looking, and smiled at him whilst rubbing my thumb over his hand.

about 20 minutes later, we arrived home because i wanted to stop off at starbucks because starbucks is life and i craved it bad. justin's phone began to ring and it was the police. he headed into the kitchen and threw the keys onto the kitchen island, whilst i turned back up the stairs and into my bedroom with my soy latte. i threw my heels off, took my hair out of the ponytail and changed into one of justin's big shirts before jumping on my bed and lying down.

i threw my phone down next to me, and tears began to pour out once again. flashbacks of the event began to appear in my mind again, making me feel mentally and physically sick. i placed both hands on my forehead, as i thought about how stupid i was and all the possible things i could have done to stop it from happening. i let some disgusting man rape me. well, at the time he was cute but now all i see is the bad in him.

i got up, picked up my phone and headed over to the balcony, where i had set up a little area where i could go when i was upset and needed some air. it was simple, but comforting and had seats and a mini fireplace between them.

i sat on the seat closer to the railings, and started watching the sunset while rocking back and forth on the chair with my legs to my chest and my arms wrapped around them.

then, justin came out and took a seat on the other chair and looked over at me.

"so this is where you always disappearing off to?" justin said with a half smile on his face.

i returned a small smile and took a breath. there was a small amount of silence until i broke it.

"i tried my hardest to stop him. i kicked, punched and screamed. he was too strong". i croaked out.

justin came over quickly and hugged me and rubbed my head, which was soothing and calmed me down. i felt him hug me tight as if he never wanted to let go, the amount of love he put into the hug was special.

"come on baby, you're gonna make me cry. you know you tried, but let's try and forget about it. okay?" he whispered and rocked us to the sound of the wind.

our moment was interrupted by his phone ringing. we broke apart and justin took his phone out his pocket and looked at his phone. he turned his phone so i could see the screen, and the police were calling again.

"i guess we won't forget about this for a while". he slightly joked, making me let out a small chuckle. the first time I've sincerely smiled since it happened.

"hello?" justin spoke.

"yes, it's him speaking". he said, sounding so formal. damn.

"umm, sure. let me just get a pen and write this down". he replied, getting up.

he put the phone on mute, and looked over at me.

"i'll be back in a minute. they just want some details and they're gonna give me a number for some therapy for you. stay here babe". he said, kissing my head before heading back inside.

"okay". i whispered to myself, as if justin could hear me.

i sat back on the chair again, watching the clouds form into different shapes and listened to the cackling of the flames of the fireplace beside me. it was such a relaxing moment.

all of a sudden, my phone buzzed meaning i'd gotten a message. i sighed, before picking up my phone from the floor checking who was bothering me. i unlocked it, and saw i'd gotten a message from an unknown number.

i went onto my messages, and my heart briefly stopped for a second.

From: Blocked Number

(null) you're looking nice babygirl, but what's with the tears? :( xxx

- Your True Love

i crunched my eyebrows at such stupidity and locked my phone, rolling my eyes at the stupid prank. some people have too much time on their hands, smh. i resumed my peace and quiet, and watched as the sun went down fully and it was officially night time.

i went on my phone and looked through my social medias, and i found out that my queen is pregnant with twins. yass beyoncé. i then thought about the possibilities of me being pregnant. omg, what if i am? i began to panic, and just thought about who the father could be. i mean, i couldn't be pregnant now. harry only raped me today, but i could still get pregnant because he stupidly came inside of me. i sighed deeply.

suddenly, my phone buzzed again and it was another message from the unknown number.

(null) : i like your hair like that. you should wear it down more often.

-  Your True Love

i then began to get scared and creeped out, because no one lives on the side of the balcony. i quickly stood up and rushed over to the balcony edge and looked all around, but couldn't see anyone. my phone buzzed again.

(null) : you're looking in the wrong direction babygirl. don't worry, you'll be mine soon. :) xx

- Your True Love

i started to full on freak out, so after deciding that it was time to go back inside, i blew out the fire in the fireplace and grabbed my phone before heading back inside. i threw my phone on the bed, then headed downstairs to find justin. he wasn't in the kitchen, the living room or the garden.

i then heard my phone's ringtone. i was hesitant to go and check who it was, but i went upstairs anyway. when i got into my room, i walked slowly towards the bed where my phone was and picked it up. i let out huge breath of relief when i saw it was only justin, so i answered it.

"babe?" justin said, sounding worried.

"hey". i said.

"you alright? you took long to answer the phone". he responded.

"yeah i was downstairs. just wondering where you were". i replied.

"oh, I'm just leaving the police station now. had to collect your therapy forms, i shouted up to you that i was leaving. i assumed you heard me, I'm sorry baby". justin reassured.

"oh okay, it's fine babe. just hurry up, okay?" i said, missing him.

"of course. love you" he said.

"love you too". i replied before hanging up and throwing my phone on my bed.

i went into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off and got into the shower. much needed. i turned the hot tap all the way, and warm water came pouring out the tap onto my olive body. it soon got too hot, causing me to jump to the side and quickly having to turn it down. damn.

fifteen minutes later, i got tired off just washing myself so i got out of the shower and picked up two towels from the clean towel pile before wrapping around my hair and the other around my body. i walked out of the bathroom, and into my bedroom and sat on my bed. i picked up my phone and my eyes widened.

(null) : maybe i should take you now. since he's not home. how does that sound babe?? xx

* picture attached *

- Your True Love

i clicked on the picture and almost wet myself when it was a picture of my front door. is this real? it must be a prank!

there's actually someone whose taken a picture of my door. meaning, someone is outside my house. i swear down, justin if you don't get your canadian ass back here right now.

suddenly, i heard the door bell and a loud bang on the front door. holy shit. that can't be justin, he never knocks because he has the key. i got up, quietly walked to the staircase and creeped down the stairs as silently as i could.

as i reached the bottom, i heard a loud bang near the front almost making me scream. i got closer and closer to the front door,and as i was going to speak out, i saw a figure in all black on my porch. the person turned around, faced me and pounced for the door. i screamed as loud as i could and ran back upstairs.

i ran into my closet, grabbed my phone on the way, and locked myself inside. i then heard the front door open and the close, making me pray that they won't find me. i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and all of a sudden i heard them stop. there was about ten seconds of silence until they spoke out.

"ariana!" justin's voice called out.

i let out a huge sigh of relief, which is something I've been doing a lot of today. i came out the closet, and found justin on the stairs on his phone. he looked up and saw me.

"hey, you okay? you look like you've just seen a ghost?" he said, walking up to me worriedly,

"yeah I'm fine, i was just.. playing with toulouse. he got scared when you shouted and ran off" i lied.

"are you sure? you look really pale. you don't look your usual olive color". he said, looking me in the eye.

i nodded, then smiled.

"actually, let me take you to the hospital. get dressed then we will go. something isn't right". he ordered.

i just obeyed him and went to get ready because i just wanted to get out this house. i felt as if i was continuously being watched, i needed to be in public so if anything happened.

i put on black leggings and a 'NORTHWESTERN' sweater, and put on some white socks and trainers.

i simply threw my hair up into a ponytail, before picking up my phone and headed downstairs to justin. he pecked my lips, took my hand, picked up the keys and guided me out the door. after he put on the security alarm, he locked the door and we both headed to the car.

"oh shit, i forgot my wallet. get in the car i'll be one second". he spoke, unlocking the car for me to get inside.

i got in the passenger side, and waited for justin to come back. then, my phone buzzed for like the millionth time today.

(null) : say cheese for the camera princess xx :)

- Your True Love

then all of a sudden, i saw a flash go off from the corner of my eye, causing me to immediately look over. at first i saw nothing, but what shook was that i saw a figure in black running away in the other direction. i stared at the road for a bit, until justin came back and broke me out of my stare.

"ready?" justin asked.

"yeah". i faked being okay, and said.

when we started to drive off, i saw a black car with tinted windows drive off in the other direction.

wtaf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy valentines ! ox

sorry i don't update as often. tysm for 81k reads!!!! I CRIED WHEN I SAW LYSM XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.9K 27
in which a teacher gets a student pregnant {i recommend not reading this story because it was my first one & i wrote it when i was like thirteen} 20...
12.8K 494 20
What happens if the bully accidentally has a one night stand with his victim?
1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!
12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...