A Year With You. [Larry Styli...

By larrywanks

On Harry and Louis' one year anniversary, Louis' present is a collection of the year they spent together mont... More

Prologue.
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
Epilogue.

January 2013

7K 431 40
By larrywanks

January 2013

I was so mad at you. We were in the honeymoon phase, but you fucking kissed Taylor. I know I was unreasonable but I just loved you so much.

I know you were drunk and she came onto you but I don't think I ever stopped crying.

I remember seeing that picture, it made me think of the song that started this all.

Hey there Hazza, what's it like in New York City? I'm a million miles away but tonight you look like so pretty yes you do, but you are a fucking asshole too, you know it's true.

You came back to our flat the next week to find all my things gone. I was in the Bahama's with Eleanor. I came back and you begged forgiveness. I went to Doncaster instead. But when the paps photographed you crying after they asked you about me I came back.

I still loved you silly. I love you so much.

Always.

-Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 3.1K 27
@Nelli0212 gave me the idea to write a Christmas story where Harry owns a bakery and Louis wins a competition and gets to learn how to bake every day...
137K 3.5K 7
It's hiatus. Louis misses Harry.
72.6K 2.5K 51
The story where Harry secretly takes pictures of Louis, who happens to need of a photographer for an assignment in order to stay in the soccer team...
41.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.