Mate?

By Real_Diana_Vazquez

Rachel Adrian Steele was the daughter of a powerful Alpha, Johnston Alvin Steele, who was the alpha of one of... More

WARNING: BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1: Mate?
Chapter 2: Now
Chapter 3: The Beta has a son
Chapter 4: Did I Miss Something?
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Brother
Chapter 7: Finally Home
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Problem?
Chapter 11: Date?
Chapter 12: Park
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14: Party
Chapter 15: Why Me?
Chapter 16: Let Me Think
Chapter 17: Confused
Chapter 18: Your Lying
Chapter 19: Okay, Wait what?
Chapter 20: Yes I'll Be Your Mate
Chapter 22: If Only
Chapter 23: 'Family Reunion' Part l
Chapter 23: 'Family Reunion' Part ll
Chapter 24: Explain, Please
Chapter 25: Vincent? But?...
Chapter 26: Confessions
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Life Goes On
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Office

43.6K 1.1K 122
By Real_Diana_Vazquez

Rachel's POV
"Um, so am I in trouble?" I asked looking around nervously. Then some how my eyes landed on my 'mate'. Ugh why is he here?

I kept looking at him, admiring his beauty. He is actually vey very attractive, an asshole, but he's attractive. I was snapped out of my small daze when my name was said. I looked away from him and back at the principle.

"Of course not Ms. Steele. I only brought you in here to, well make a deal. Kinda" he stated looking at me straight in the eyes. I cocked an eyebrow at him. This will be interesting.

I nodded slowly. Thinking of all the deals that might go with this situation and that would somehow include my mate.
'What do you think the deal is?' I asked my wolf. But, again, she just ignored me. I mentally sighed and looked up at the principle.

Did I mention that he was the Alpha? Well he is. So it is a whole lot scarier, well not really, but if does add affect to the whole principle title. I don't know why but it does.

"So what exactly is this 'deal'?" I said looking at him. He smiled deeply. Now I'm really suspicious, I looked over at my mate and raised an eyebrow, but his gaze was focused somewhere else. I sighed and turned my attention back the alpha.

"Well as you already know, Mason will be my sons future Beta. And well since he is already 21 and nearing 22 I was wondering if you were willing to mate with him."

I practically choked on my own spit. My eyes were literally the size of saucers. Did I hear correctly? Mate with him? Does he not know that we are already mates? I opened and closed my mouth, what the hell am I suppose to say? I looked over at Mason and he calmly returned my stare, then he gave me a small half smirked and turned his head forward.

"Well, I mean, sure. But Mason and I are ..." I was cut off by him.

"Good friends." He said simply before turning to me and giving me a sweet smile. Too sweet. I glared at him but followed his concept.

"Yeah we are good friends. So won't it be a little awkward?" I said wiggling in my seat, feeling a tad uncomfortable under their intense gazes.

The Alpha had a thinking look in his face. "Well I guess it kinda will be, but like you two said. Your good friends. And I'm only telling you, it's really not your choice. It's only the best for the pack and I'm sure you want that. Plus Mason was the one that brought this up, you also haven't turned 18 yet so you never know. He could be your mate."

"So I have no choice in this?" I asked him. He gave me a disappointed look and shook his head.

"Sorry, but no."

I nodded slowly. I am so mad right now but I'm trying hard not to show it. Why would they do this to me? Arranging my mate for the good of the pack! Even though he already is my mate. But still that's just cruel. What if the situation had been different and he wasn't my mate.

And why would Mason want me to be his mate? Ugh I'm so pissed right now.

"Oh okay one last question. Why me?" that was probably the biggest question I had.

"Well as we all know, you were born an Alpha's daughter so you have power in your blood. Making you worthy enough to me a Beta's mate."

Oh that makes sense. Wait, Mason hadn't said a much through this entire conversation. Why is he being all quiet and mysteries?

The lunch bell rang, meaning lunch was over. I sighed and got up. I missed lunch for this, wow. Just wow, couldn't we have discussed this somewhere else, like the pack house? Well what is done is done.

I got up to head towards the door when my stomach let out a soft growl. Normally this wouldn't have bothered me, but since we are all werewolves in this room, they heard it. My cheeks got slightly hotter and I looked down at my shoes, tucking a few stray strands of hair behind my hair. I turned my back to then and reached for the doorknob.

"Uh well then why don't you and Mason go out and eat. You can have the rest of the day off. Then you both can discuss this matter." he said and then excused us from his office. As much as I wanted to go out and eat I didn't want to go with him, so I just opened the door and looked back over my shoulder.

"Thanks but no thank you." I said and continued to walk forward.

Then I felt a tug on my wrist. Then the stupid, annoying, tingles shot up through my body. "What do you want!" I snapped and pulled my wrist away from him. He only smirked and kept pulling me away. "I will yell rape if you don't let me go! RA-"

He let go of me. With wide eyes, looking around making sure there wasn't anyone close by. I rubbed my wrist, his grip was kinda hard.

"I'm just taking you somewhere to eat! Or do you want to starve to death?" oh so he can talk. Ha just kidding I've heard him talk before but you get my point.

"Well technically, I can't starve to death by missing one meal. But I suppose it won't kill me to go with you for lunch. Unless your like a reckless driver and get in a car crash we die," His raised both of his eyebrows at the last statement. "But I'm sure that won't happen, hopefully," I whispered the last part looking somewhere other than him.

He let out a soft chuckle, "I'll try and make sure that won't happen."

I smiled and looked up at him, "Okay?"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead and mumbled, "Okay."

He then stepped back and nudged me forward. I looked at him and smiled, I walked down the hallway and took a right. I walked out the front doors but stopped right outside the door because I didn't know which car was his. I turned to look at him and noticed that he was staring at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at, giving him a quick smile afterwards. "Okay so where's your car?" I said placing a hand over my eyes trying to block the sun scanning the parking lot. I cocked my hip out and kept looking, then turning to face him.

"That one." he said pointing at a black range rover. I smiled and did a small happy dance inside my head. Well at least he had good taste in cars. I walked over to it, adding a little more sway in my hips.

I turned and looked at him. Not missing the way he quickly looked up, we all know you were looking. I placed my hand on my hip. "Hurry up Mason, I'm hungry."

He laughed at me and walked up to me. He leaned down to kiss me but I turned away.

"Sorry, but your not getting a kiss until I get my food." I sassily said. Giving him a look.

He just smiled at me with so much admiration. "M'kay, get in then."

I smiled and ran over to the passenger seat and waited for him to unlock the doors. The car beeped signalling that it was open. I opened the door and jumped in, reaching over and closing the door behind me. I then grabbed my seatbelt and buckled up. Mason going the same thing.

"So where to?" he asked turning on the car. Turning to face me and drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Well I want, hmm, oh what about IHOP?" I smiled at him. Something is seriously wrong with me, I'm acting, well different.

He frowned and looked at me. "IHOP? But that's like breakfast stuff..." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well suck it up. I want to go and you have to take me." he groaned but did as he was told. I like this power.

Dylan's POV

I smirked when they left the room. This is far to easy. I thought to myself.
That's one of the wolves down. Just three more.

I got up and walked over to the other room in my office. I sat behind that desk and pulled out some files. Reading over them, where am I going to find the other two?

It says here they might have been killed. I growled and slammed my hands down on the desk.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled.

I need all four of them.

****************

Okay so cliffhanger, haha not really but oh well. So I hope you all liked this update. Well I'm just republishing the whole book, but I am adding a lot more detail. Or at least I'm trying. Any so
READ MY NEW BOOK CALLED 'GIVE ME LOVE' !!!!! Anyway thank you for the votes and comments. I really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
334K 8.7K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...
1.6K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...