Chapter 28: Life Goes On

Alexander's POV

Its been 3 months since the battle. In 3 months, I found my second chance mate, I became Alpha, and I am fully mated to Rachel.

Let's just say that night was magical. It was just so perfect, and who knows we might be expecting a pup soon.

Well enough of that, right now we are attending Adam's graduation ceremony. It's so weird watching him graduate. I look over at Rachel who kinda looks envious, but then smiles at Adam. I guess she really did want to graduate. And Rafael. Oh Rafael he could give the sun a run for his money, he looks so proud and happy.

Adam and Rafael sealed the bond not to long ago. And now they a literally inseparable. But its adorable, well when they're aren't making out. And practically dry humping each other...

I shivered at the thought which caused Rachel to turn away from the ceremony and give me a concerned look. I smiled at her concern and peck her lips. She still kept on frowning though, but now she was trying not to smile.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

I shook my head at her. "Nothing sweetie, I was just thinking about Rafael and Adam's intense make outs."

She shivered as well and looked at me. "Why would you think about that at a time like this?!?" She whispered yelled.

I shrugged "I was thinking about how cute they looked together and well one thing lead to another."

She rolled her eyes at me and slapped me playfully. "Now that image is going to be in my head."

I chuckled and turned my attention back to Adam's graduation ceremony.

It ended like hour and a half after mine and Rachel's little conversation.

Rachel and Rafael are really close and I guess they've gotten closer ever since the were reunited with their other siblings.

Rachel is calm now. She does sometimes have her moments, but other than that she's been pretty calm. I just hope that I made the right choice with being mates with her after Mason's death and all.

We left the auditorium. And we all left in our cars. Adam and Rafael treat his Audi like their child. Its just odd watching them talk to it and wash it with such care. But I guess we all have an odd side.

Rafael's POV

Watching my babe graduate made my heart want to burst with joy. I'm just so proud of him. And he looked so sexy in that gown and hat. I don't think anything could make me happier.

Its weird that me and Adam will never have kids on our own, but we can always adopt if he wants to. That is. He looks so happy. I'm just glad I'm the one that makes him this happy.

Everything is just so normal. Andrew took the Beta position because I declined that position as well. I just want to be with my Adam.

"What are you think about?" I looked down at Adam and pecked his cheek.

"You my angel." Adam blushed and looked away. I smiled at his cuteness. He's just so innocent and adorable.

"Rafael you know I love you right?" Adam asked shyly.

"Of course Adam I love you too."

"Well, can we move out of the pack house? Not that I don't like it I just want a house of my own. It gets crowed there." He frowned an bit his lip.

"Of course babe. I'll tell Alex to tell the packs builders to builds us a house." I rubbed his knee.

He smiled and put his head in the crook of my neck. "I'd like that."