Finnceline: Was It Love?

By CandyVal

Finn has always had feelings for PB. One day the Ice king kidnaps PB so Finn asks Marceline for help. Finn sp... More

Finnceline: Was It Love?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

2.1K 56 11
By CandyVal

"Finn, what about Jake?" Marceline asked.

"What about him?" I quickly started kissing her. She then stopped me.

"He doesn't like me." I saw as she dropped her head. I quickly lifted her head up.

"I know but I am going to talk to him. I know that he will understand. After all he is my best friend." I saw as her frown turned upside down.

"You know your the only one for me." I gave her a quick kiss. She just nodded. I hugged her tight.

"Don't you have to go home with Jake?"

"Oh my glob, I for got. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you." I gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you, too." She quickly kissed me back. I ran out the door.

"I just hope Jake understands." I thought to myself.

As I was walking home I saw PB. She was talking to the banana guards. I quickly moved closer.

"I want you guys to catch whoever did this. They must pay for what they did!" PB was yelling now.

"What's going on, PB?" I quickly asked.

"Someone broke into The Candy Kingdom and stole my crown. Can you help us catch that thief, Finn?"

"Yeah, for sure." I quickly ran to find Jake. As soon as I got to the Tree House I called out for Jake but he wasn't home.

"I guess I could ask Marceline for help." I told myself. I ran back to Marcelines place. I opened the door and saw her sleeping on the couch. All of a sudden I saw something shiny in Marcelines bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
18.9K 110 7
An unexpected guest has appeared in the Mushroom Kingdom and Meggy is flabbergasted. (MODERATE VIOLENCE, SEXUAL REFERENCES AND SOME DISTRESSING SCENE...
906K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
50.3K 516 21
Ben Tennyson was send to the equestria girls world by accident.