Chapter 12

It had been 8 hours since the Ice King had pasted by. I can't get Jake to leave or go to sleep. I quickly looked outside.

"What's wrong, Finn?" Jake asked.

"I'm just hungry." I answered.

"Well there is nothing to eat but I'll go get you something from Lady." He said while he walked out the door.

"Finally I can go with Marceline." I quickly ran out the door and towards Marcelines house.

When I got to Marcelines house I noticed that the door was unlocked like always. I quickly went in. I looked around but I didn't see Marxeline. "Where could she be?" I ran up to her room and there she was laying on her bed. I could hear the sobbing as she cryed. I walked towards her. Suddenly she got up.

"Go away, Finn!" She yelled. "I told you I didn't want to see you!"

"Even if you don't say it I know you don't really want that."

"Please Finn, don't make it harder than it needs to be." I quickly kissed her. I could feel her lips tense up but after a while then she just let go and kissed me back.

"I need you Marceline." I said as I pulled away. "I want to have you in my arms forever until I die."

"Fin-" I quickly cut her off.

"So please don't ask me to leave you because I wont do it." I quickly kissed her. She didn't fight me she just let go.

"I'm sorry Finn." She said through kisses.

"Its okay just let me be with you." We kissed for what felt like hours.