Chapter 18

I quickly pushed her back.

"What did you do?" I asked as I looked at her with anger.

"Don't worry about it just know that you can love me now." She said as she leaned in again.

I thought about it for what felt like hours but before I could come to a conclusion, I felt her lips touching mine. I quickly pushed away.

"Marceline... I mean PB stop kissing me I'm not into you anymore.

                           ~•~

When I finally reached her house I noticed the front door was opened. As I walked in I saw that everything was on the floor.

"What could have happened here?"

It was as if Marceline was fighting back. I looked around for more clues that could help m figure out what happened when I saw something that made me want to cry.

For those few seconds I didn't know what to think. With this it could have gone either way. On the floor was a big puddle of red blood.

"Marceline I know I hurt you but please forgive me. I was letting my anger out on you and I know it wasn't rite. But now its to late." I started to lay down.

"I feel so sick to know how I treated her. How I yelled at her. How I made feel like as if she wasn't worth anything but really I'm the one that isn't worth anything."

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder.