The Guy Next Door *editing fo...

By emmyles

Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until... More

Welcome
The Ex BFF
The Ex Boyfriend
Meet the Parents
Nightmare
Was It A Dream
Exams Complete
Escape for your Life
And He Comes
The Sacrifice
Claudette Reawakens
The Ending or Is It....

Thanks

4.3K 213 35
By emmyles

Troy held Ashley's hand as they walked from the quad and listened attentively as she told him about the book she'd mentioned earlier.  He didn't understand why it was called 'The Academy' when they were only in school for a few chapters but he shrugged that thought away. 

As she continued to talk he led her to the bus stop.  She looked around and cocked an eyebrow at him, "You don't have a car?"

Troy tried to quell a smile at the question, "I don't have one.  I'm one of those green nuts that carpool and get mad at people that don't drive hybrids."

Ashley pressed her lips together at his response and sighed as she remembered how she'd used to drive home with Rashawn in his drop top Mustang.  

Troy gave her a stern look he and asked, "Do I need to have a car?"

Ashley looked flustered when she stared into his blue eyes, "No!"  She practically screamed before she adjusted her tone, "No you don't need to have a car.  I don't have a car."  Ashley brows creased as she  mumbled, "I would have had a car if I wouldn't have been helping Rashawn pay for his though."

Troy pretended not to her her as he smiled down at her.  He looked into her dark brown eyes and laughed, "I'm just playing.  I let me little sister borrow my car for a day trip and I didn't want to drive that little think she has."

Ashley pouted, "What type of car does you sister drive?"

"A lime green beetle," shrugged Troy as he looked down the empty street.

Ashely wiggled her fingers in his grip, "That sounds cute."

Troy stared at her hand and his and arched an eyebrow as he replied sarcastically, "Yeah...No, I don't do cute."

"What type of car do you drive," asked Ashley as she stared at his face.

Troy chuckled as she wiggled her fingers again, "I drive a black Ford Expedition."

"An Expedition?  Don't you think that's a big car for a one man?"  Ashley shook her head as she pulled at her hand.

Troy laughed at her stunned expression, "What makes you think I'm single?"  When she tried to pull her hand from his grip he smirked, "I'm a big guy and need my room."  He arched an eyebrow when she seemed prepared to say something else.  A smile tugged at his lips when she pressed her lips together and turned to look down the road.

"So," she mumbled, "Thank you for your helping me with that situation."

Troy nodded as he looked her over.  Ashley wore a different pair of skinny jeans that hugged her hips and butt and a tight red sweater that showed off her rounded breast and small waist.  If he called it anything he'd say she was a perfect pear, small waist with wide hips and ass.  Troy frowned as he thought her breast size were a little small for his taste but not everyone could be a double D and she was a full B so he could deal with that.

The bus arrived and he dragged her to the back where no one was seated.  He sat by the window and he pulled her next to him.  "You were thanking me," he began.

Ashley looked around the empty bus and said a little flustered, "Thank you for helping me."

He smiled at her obvious display of shyness, "Your welcome.  But you know the old saying: ass, grass or cash nobody rides for free."

Ashley pursed her lips to hide a smile at the old saying, "And what do you want for that ride."

Troy stared at her inquisitive reflection in the reflective glass as he said, "I don't know."   A smirked rose to his lips as an idea came to mind, "Maybe a home cooked meal?  That would be nice."

Ashley nodded slowly, "I can do that.  Did you want to have it at my place or yours?"

Troy shifted in he hard seat before he replied.  "I'm still unpacking, your house is fine."

Ashely nodded her head, "I'm happy I staighted up before I left for school," she mumbled.  Ashley stared at his profile and sighed, "I took out ground beef for lasagna. Is that good?"

"Yeah, that's perfect."  Troy smiled inwardly as he thought of the last time he'd had lasagna it was out of a box that came from the freezer.

When they arrived at Strawberry Road they both exited the bus and walked to her little white cottage.  "Did you want to come in now or come by in an hour after the food is cooked?"

"I'll come in now, if you don't mind."  Troy moved her books in his hand as he replied.

"Oh let me get those," stated Ashley as she put her hands out to take them.

"No that's OK," he replied as he placed his other hand on the small of her back to lead her to the cute wood toned door.  As they walked in he turned to see a red mustang parked on the corner and the occupant glared their way.  Troy stared back until the car started and drove away.

Troy watched with faux interest as Ashley prepared the lasagna for the stove.  "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?"  He asked as she washed her hands.

"I just turned 22 four months ago. How old are you," she asked.

"Hmm.  Wouldn't you say I look around 24," he replied as he stood up and walk over to the sink.

Ashley dismissed the way he said he was 24 as his attempt at a joke.

Troy glanced out the little window and smirked at her perfect view into his bathroom.  He looked down and saw her flustered and flushed face.  "I didn't see you this morning," she lied horribly.

He chuckled, "I'm sure you didn't stand here drinking a cup of green tea watching me shower, shave and brush my teeth."  He watched as she turned an even lovelier shade of red.

"You saw me," she squawked as she leaned back against the sink a mixture of shame and the wish to faint crossed her face.

"Yes I saw you.  I thought you were going to look away but you just stood there drinking your tea, eyes wide open."  Troy leaned so close he knew Ashley could smell his shampoo he whispered, "Did you enjoy the view?"

Ashley's breath caught in her chest as his warm breath fanned over her ear.   She tried to stand straighter so that her 5'5 frame wasn't completely dwarfed as she mumbled, "I want to say I'm sorry, I normally don't do stuff like that, but I'm not really sorry.  You should hang blinds or curtains or something."

Troy placed his hand under her chin and pecked her on the lips.  He'd heard the red head call her frigid so when she seemed to freeze he gently nipped at her full lips and waited for her to thaw.  When she opened her mouth a little he deepened the kiss.

He ran his hands up and down her full hips before he pulled her into his erection, as he used his tongue to explore her mouth.  When he heard her moan softly he ran his hand up to her breast and squeezed. Her nipples hardened and he wondered how long he had before the lasagna was done.

Troy picked her up and placed her onto the ledge of the sink as his tongue battled with hers.   He slow unbuttoned her pants before he pulled them down. He pulled back to see if she'd want to stop as he ran his fingers along her pink cotton panties.  Her soft moan and gentle grip urged him to continue.

Troy unzipped his pants and palmed his dick before he placed a Trojan condom over his torrid length.  He ran his hands over her damp panties before he moved the fabric to the side.  He looked into her lust filled eyes as he palmed his length and smirked when she licked her lips in apparent want.  Without a word he pressed his dick against entrance he pushed himself into her tight pussy.  He felt her shift in discomfort when he pushed his head in. "Am I too much for you" he growled as his fingers pulled her hips toward him.

He watched Ashley looked down at his long, thick dick and could see she wanted to say yes but she shook her head instead.  He pulled back a little and pushed himself a little deeper into her a curse escaped his lips at how tight she was.  He pulled out and watched as her juices coated and glistened on his dick.  He could feel her muscle squeeze as she became more excited as she too stared at him entering her chocolate pussy.  He smirked at the contrast of his pink flesh and her brown mound.  When he finally pushed all the way in her eyes widened and her fingers dug into his biceps.

"Do you think I'm easy, now?"  She'd said her expression showed her doubt.  He watched as she avoided his gaze as she looked at the stove/

Troy frowned at her question but didn't answer.  Instead he pulled back and started to rock into her tight passage.  He contined with the shallow thrust until she started to moan and twitch.  He knew he'd just found her g-spot when she squeal and tried to move away, he grabbed her hips angled toward it until he felt her body freeze before it started to shake uncontrollably.  He felt her walls squeeze around his dick as she came her soft cries became louder and louder as he thrusted into her.

Troy grunted as he exploded while her walls milked dry.  He could barely stepped back after his orgamism.  He kissed her slack mouth as he took the condom off and walked over to her garbage can and threw it away.

He watched as Ashley stared blankly as she tried to wrap her mind around the fact that she'd just fucked a guy she'd just.  He could see the panick bloom on her face as she jumped off the counter and pulled up her pants.  He watched blankly as she pulled her pants up and noticed that in his impatience he hadn't pulled her panties down.  Oh my god, I'm Janelle!  I'm a hoe!  he heard her think right before she fell to the floor and hugged her knees in an attempt to to calm down.  After several minutes he watch as she stood up and grab some garlic bread out of the freezer.  As she put the bread on he frowned as she tried not to make eye contact with Troy.He was about to offer to leave when she started to think again.  Oh my god, I don't even know his full name!

"Troy Demetrius Conrad the Third," he stated as he adjusted his pants his eyes never left her face. He tried not to be amused but her every emotion flickered across her face just like they had yesterday.  He didn't have to read her mind to see what she was thinking. 

He shifted toward her and smiled gently, "I have a question for you."  He paused as he watched to see if she'd look at him and when her gaze landed on his forehead he tried not to laugh, "I had sex with a girl I just met-"

Ashley flinched and started to turn away.

"Does that make me easy?"

Ashley stared at him liked he'd grown a second head and he couldn't help but laugh at her ridiculous expression.  When she was about to say something the timer on the stove went off.

"The food is ready," she said a little too meekly then he would have liked.

After she put the hot food down he turned her towards him, "If it makes you feel better you're the only girl I've had sex with in a long time."  When he saw the doubt in her eyes he sighed, "I don't think you're a whore and it's not like I'm going to run and tell."

Ashley nodded before she served the meal and they talked about themselves.  Troy was very animated as he told her about how he'd grew up in the city with overprotective parents and an annoying little sister.  Ashley hesitantly told him about how she had grew up in the bayou with only her mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 38.8K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
756K 16.4K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
1.3K 152 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 - ᴀʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴄɪɴɪ skilfully negate the negative, turning ever...