Warriors: Starkit's Prophecy...

By edgyShadowstars

The title basically explains the book. More

Allegiances
Chapter One: Prologue
Chapter Two: The Rise of a Heroine
Chapter Four: The Training Under the Stars
Chapter Five: Starpaw Decides
Chapter Six: Untitled
Chapter Seven: Decisions
Chapter Eight: The Ceremony
Chapter Nine: The Evil Tiger and Holly
Chapter Ten: The Rescue
Chapter Eleven: The Fight Against the Sisters
Chapter Twelve: The Dark Forest
Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting with StarClan
Chapter Fourteen: The Ten Commandments
Chapter Fifteen: The Truth

Chapter Three: Battle for the Clan

29 1 0
By edgyShadowstars

Thanks Jazzie-kun for the good review! And stop flaming the story!! I bet you can't write such a good story!!

Starpaw walked over to the apprentices' den. Inside she saw her sisters, Flamepaw and Lakepaw, and her friend, Jazzpaw, (A/N: Jazzie-kun, you're my BFF!) was sleeping on the moss.

"Jazzpaw, get up!" she cried. Jazzpaw opened her brilliant blue eyes and looked at her.

"Do you want to go on a patrol with me?" she asked.

"Sure!" said Jazzpaw, getting up from the moss. They left and went to the entrance of camp.

But then, a cat came in through the entrance! It was Blackstar!!

"ShadowClan is attacking!" she yelled. All of the cats came out from their dens. She jumped on a cat and clawed him, and he ran off.

"Good job, Starpaw!" Firestar called. "The last cat I knew who could fight like that was Sandstorm. You're a good fighter!"

Starpaw was happy. She was a good fighter! Maybe this was what the prophecy meant.

Thanks, and please no more flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...