Hetalia One-Shots (REQUESTS C...

By Hetalia_Style

More

Hetalia One-Shots (Requests closed for now)
Romano X Reader- Jealous Jerk
America X Reader- Was That A Pickup Line? (CRACK FIC)
England X Reader- Opps (CRACK)
2p!Canada X Reader- Me and my Broken Heart
2p!America X Reader- Cats
Kid!Canada X Kid!BulliedReader- Don't Mess with (Name)
Canada X Reader- Kiss it Better~
America X Princess!Reader- Romeo and Juliet story
Canada X Reader- Odd Habits (EITHER GENDER, CANADA DAY SPECIAL)

Bullied!Canada X Bully!Reader- Complicated

1.5K 35 13
By Hetalia_Style

For BreakDatFourthWall

----------------------------------------------------------

Another day. Another day of being bullied, mistaken for his idiot-of-a-brother Alfred, and not being seen. Bullying is the only things he can't deal with, though. He's gotten used to being mistaken for his brother and never being seen. But why of all people did the person that saw him, and the person he loved, have to be the meanest bully in school?

(Name)... She was the meanest bully is school, she was the one Matthew was thinking of all the time, she was the one who made Matthew's father, Francis, have to see his poor 'child' in so much pain everytime he came back from school.

~...............~...............~...............~...............~

Matthew entered his last class, the final class he had to take before he could go back home. But he wasn't going home hurt, this day was a day when (Name) didn't bother him at all. (Name) just ignored him like everyone who couldn't see him did. But it was clear she could see him, since she would sometimes look over at him as she walked by.

Today was when (Name) wasn't in denial. She'd finally passed the stage where she admitted to her feelings for Matthew. True (Name) did bully him a lot, but just like Matthew, she had started to feel emotions for him. Complicated emotions, love, hate, everyday it was a different emotion (Name) felt for Matthew.

 After school, (Name) walked out of the school and walked to the park. Usually, (Name) would do this everyday but it was different today because she looked sad. As if she had been shamed, (Name) hung her head low and walked slowly down the path leading to the park.

At the park, (Name) sat down on the swing and kicked her legs slighty to get the swing to do it's job and swing back and forth. As she did this, Matthew watched from a distance, hidden behind a tree so (Name) wouldn't see him.

(Name) did know he was there though, but she didn't really care. She thought he would probably just go away since she was doing nothing and it would be boring to watch her. But no, it was (Name) who went away first, Matthew still trying to hide from her eyes.

 As she was walking home, it started to rain, ruining her (long/short) hair. "What a way to set the mood..." (Name) mumbled to herself, though the sound of rain hitting the ground blocked out the noise so no one could hear it.

Matthew was already inside his house he shared with some siblings when the rain started. He sat in his room, looking out the window, seeing (Name) as she walked past. She saw him in the corner of her eye, and looked up at him slightly, but it was hardly seen because of how slight it was.

(Name) had finally entered her house, dripping wet. "Oh my StarClan, I was wondering where you were, (Name)." Nicole ((Yes, me)) said as she lead (Name) to her room. "I knew you would be wet, so I got you some dry clothes. There in your room, laying on your bed." Before (Name) could reply, Nicole closed the door to her room. "Also, dinner is in the kitchen. Luckily, It's still warm."

(Name) got dressed, slowly since she was in no rush to really eat dinner. Hunger wasn't the thing on her mind, really nothing was. Or at least, she wanted nothing to be on her mind, but Matthew was what she was thinking of. Love is hard... Especially when you bully the person you're in love with...

 Francis came upstairs to Matthew's room, but found that the door to his room was locked. "Is something wrong, Mon enfant (My child)?" Francis didn't get a reply to his question, it was just silence. "Mathieu?" More silent.

Click. That's the only sound that was made. The door was unlocked and Francis walked into Matthew's room, only to see him still staring out the window. "Are you okay?" Francis' voice broke the silence as he walked over to Matthew, but it still got silent quickly afterwards.

"I don't know..." Matthew had finally spoken, and his soft voice filled the empty air as he looked over at Francis. "What do you mean, mon cher (My dear)?" Matthew just shrugged.  "(Name) seems really sad today... Seeing her sad just makes me sad, I guess..." Francis went over to the window and sat next to Matthew.

"Isn't (Name) the one that bullies you all the time?"

He nodded slightly. "Yeah.... But I love her..." He whispered the last part, but Francis was used to his quiet voice and heard him perfectly. Francis didn't know what to say to his love-sick child. He only hugged him, and in return Matthew hugged back, both not saying another word.

"(Name), you okay? Don't you wanna talk about you bullying people like you usually do?" Nicole swung her arms back and forth and she spoke to (Name). (Name) just looked up from the manga she was reading to look at Nicole with a frown.

"Didn't bully anyone today. And before you ask why, I just didn't feel like wasting my time bullying someone." (Name) just went back to reading her manga, which Nicole saw was titled 'The Dreaming' ((I luv dat manga)).

Nicole's mouth turned into a big wicked smile and (Name) saw this and looked up at her confused. "This is about little Mattie, isn't it?" Nicole asked, still having a wicked smile. "...Yeah..." (Name) put her manga down and wraps her arms around her legs to curl herself into a little ball.

Nicole's smile turns into a frown seeing her friend upset. "What about him, huh? Do ya got a crush on him?" (Name) just nods to answer Nicole's question, which makes Nicole kind of worried.  "Geez, you act as if you're not afraid to admit you're love for him."

"I'm not."

"Then why not tell him instead of me?"

(Name) sighs and just shakes her head. "Because with him It's different. I bully him, and put him through so much pain, and he hates me. Someone so sweet and caring as him would never love someone as mean as me..." Without waiting for a reply, (Name) walks upstairs to her room, shutting the door behind her. Nicole just sighs.

~...............~...............~...............~...............~

 Saturday... No one had school today, and every student would probably be either hanging out with friends, playing video games, or playing alone at the park. But not Matthew, he stayed inside. Sitting in his usual place by the window, he watched as (Name) walked by to go to the park.

This time, instead of just passing by the house without looking over at it, (Name) turned and waved to Matthew in the window, smiling brightly. Matthew was a bit surprised, but just smiled and waved back to her.

"Mathieu, I will be gone for the day. I'm going to hang with a friend. Sorry to leave you here alone." Francis said as he gave Matthew a small kiss on his forehead and walked out the door. Matthew whispered a small 'see you later' and he looked over to the clock to see what time it was.

"Maybe I should go see (Name) at the park... As long as I get home in about six hours..." Matthew walked out the door right about the same time Francis left. He started to walk to the park and it wasn't long until the entrance to the park came into sight.

 (Name) Looks over to see Matthew hiding behind the tree once again, Mattie still watching her from a distance. (Name) sighs and gets up, walking towards the tree he was hiding behind. Matthew shook with fear.

Did she see me? This thought ran through both of their minds, (Name) was like a mind reader when it came to Mattie. It was really obvious what he was thinking. "Yes, I can see you, idiot." (Name) sat next to Mattie.

He let out a sigh. "Was that a sigh of relief?" (Name) asked, looking up at him. He nodded. "Yeah, you're back to calling me an idiot. I was getting worried something was wrong." (Name) blushed slightly, it was nice to know that he cared if something was wrong.

She looked away. "Nothing is wrong... Just haven't been feeling in the mood to beat you up."

"Did one of your favorite characters die in some anime? That's the only thing I know that could make you like this." (Name) shook her head no, and Mattie sat down and got closer to her, a spark of interest. "Then what is wrong?"

"I just realized that I had this crush on this person I bully... And since I bully him he will never love me..." (Name) said without any emotion except a certain sadness that Mattie could sense ringing through her voice.

"Well... I have a crush on this girl... And she'll never love me..."

"...Who do you have a crush on?" (Name) scoots closer to Mattie, making him blush and look away from her. 

"W-well... She... What do you care?" 

(Name) sighed silently. "How about you give me a hint about who you have a crush on, and then I'll give you a hint on who I have a crush on."

"W-well... Uhm... My relationship with her is a bit complicated..."

"So you're in a relationship with her?" 

"I'll then you when It's my turn to give a hint. Now what about your crush?"

"... His name starts with an M."

Mathias, Marcus, Mersim, Mark... Mattie started to think of everyone in the school who's name starts with M. It was actually a lot of people, so the hint didn't really help. "Okay... By relationship, I mean like... Uhm... She bullies me..." 

Well that's a huge hint. The only one who bullied him was (Name). She blushed slightly, but wanted more proof if he was talking about her. "I bully him."

Merism, Mark... Or me. "Her name starts with a (Letter your name starts with)."

(Name) blushed more. Is he actually talking about me? "his hair is blonde."

Merism or me... Mattie blushed and looked away to hide it. "Her hair color is (Hair color)."

(Name) smiled. He is talking about me... "He's sitting right next to me..." She blushes at her own words and looks away, still having a fear of getting rejected. 

"She's sitting right next to me..." 

(Name) looked over at Mattie, seeing he was blushing and staring at her. He leans down and kisses her softly, (Name) softly kissing back. They could hear one kid going "Ewww, gross!" when they pulled away. 

"Oh yeah," (Name) chuckled. "Where at a park... Want to come to my house? We can watch some Anime. It could be like a... date."

"An Anime date... Yeah, sure." Both got up and they walked together back to (Name)'s house.

***Extended ended because I don't like that ending***

(Name) and Mattie went upstairs, (Name) deciding to see what Nicole was doing. She peaked in her room, she was going to try and sneak up on Nicole and scare her. But it was more like (Name) was the one who got scared.

"U-uhm..." Francis had Nicole pushed up against the wall, the two in an extreme make-out session. "NICOLE, WHAT IN STARCLAN'S NAME!!!" They both looked over at (Name) and Mattie peaked over to look at them. "U-uhm..." Mattie was in slight shock. 

"U-uhm... H-hi (Name)! H-hi Matthew!"  Nicole said, nervously smiling at them. "What are you doing here, Mathieu?" Francis asked, moving away from Nicole nervously.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that!!" By now, (Name) had just stayed silent. This was way to awkward, and she didn't to make it any more awkward. Nicole did make a few glances towards (Name), making her uncomfortable.

"You can see what I am doing here..." Francis awkwardly glanced over at Nicole, it didn't take a rocket scientist to sense they were both very uncomfortable right now.

"I wish I haden't..." (Name) whispered. Mattie gestured towards (Name). "This is (Name). We were going to watch some Anime together." 

"Oh, the one I have heard soooo much about. You know, he doesn't stop talking about you." (Name) and Mattie both blushed, making Francis laugh. "So then... Mattie and you are ami et amie?" (Boyfriend and girlfriend?)

"Oui." They both said in sync. They both giggled at each other.

"She knows French~ I bet we are all going to get along just fine~" 

"Not if I walk into something like this again. It's still awkward right now." Everyone nodded. 

"How about you two watch some Anime and me and Nicole continue with what we were doing..." Francis suggested. 

"Sure..." (Name) and Mattie left them, shutting the door behind them. Of course, even though the Anime was pretty loud, you could still hear a lot of noises that made you very uncomfortable...

***End***

Continue Reading