The Fifth SacconeJoly

By honey_mist_auburn

What if Anna and Jonathan had a daughter years before they had Emilia? Meet Isabella, the oldest SacconeJo... More

Meet Isabella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 19

495 11 6
By honey_mist_auburn

*Isabella's P.O.V*

It was day 2 of Sorrento and this morning, after Mum and Dad had gone out to buy Emilia and Eduardo an inflatable kiddie boat for the sea, we were all going down to the beach, or the "big pool" as Emilia and Eduardo adorably called it.

"Ready to go, Bells?" Erika asked me after I'd put on my white, blue and black palm tree bikini, a white jumpsuit over the top which had tassels around the bottom and put my hair in a french braid.

"Yep." I grinned, slipping on my blue and gold palm tree flip flops and shrugging my blue Feelin' Beachy bag which had a picture of an anchor on onto my shoulder.

"Let's go, then." Erika said and I grinned before we left our hotel room. Mum, Dad, Emilia, Eduardo and Oma had all gone down already. Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo were taking the steps down to the beach because they wanted the exercise and I guess Oma took the elevator. Erika and I decided against the exercise and took the elevator as well. When we got to the beach, we found our family.

"You two took your time, didn't you?" Dad commented; he was vlogging, "I guess that's what happens when you leave two teenage girls alone to get ready." Erika and I just rolled our eyes, just as the Mills family turned up.

"Hey, Izzy." Harvey smiled at me as he and Max walked over.

"Hey, guys." I smiled back at them, trying not to stare at Harvey's bare chest as he was, once again, stood in front of me topless.

After we all greeted each other, we went in the sea. "We" being me, the twins, Dad, Emilia, Erika, Oma, Paul, Tilly and Leo. Mum, Sara and Eduardo didn't want to go into the sea so they stayed back and chilled on the sun loungers. It was really fun playing in the sea. We swam around a bit and watched Dad pull Emilia, Tilly and Leo around on the inflatable boat he and Mum bought that morning. It was green with cute little fishes all over it.

I was so wrapped up in watching Emilia giggle and squeal as it was her turn in the boat that I didn't see the brightly coloured beach ball hurtling towards me until it smacked me in the side of the head. It didn't hurt, obviously, as it was only soft inflated plastic, but the sheer surprise made me gasp and hold my hand to my head as I spun round to find whoever the culprit was. I saw a tall guy who looked around my age, maybe a year or so older, with tanned skin and dark, messy brown hair running towards me. Well, he was trying to run as best he could in the water.

"Scusca tanto!" He said in Italian and I actually thought I was going to melt. I'd always thought Italian was a gorgeous language, but coming out of his mouth made it sound more beautiful than ever.

"Va bene cosí." I smiled at him, using the little Italian I knew. In case you were wondering, he said he was really sorry and I told him it was okay.

"Sei sicuro di stare bene?"

"Uh, sorry, I don't understand. My Italian isn't that good." I admitted, feeling myself blush from embarrassment. Half my family is Italian so I really should know more.

"Sorry, let me try again. Are you sure you are not hurt?" Hearing him speak English with his Italian accent was almost as adorable as hearing him speak Italian.

"Oh, no, I'm fine, really." I insisted.

"Alright, well, I really must get back to my little sister." He gestured over to a young girl who looked a few years older than Emilia playing in the sea. She had tanned skin just like him and long, dark hair, also the same shade as his.

"My name is Fabio." He told me before he left.

"Mine's Isabella."

"Isabella... A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Italian, too." He winked, picking up his ball and walking away, but not before flashing me a gorgeous smile. I found myself unable to stop smiling as I watched him go back to his little sister.

"Hey, who was that?" I jumped when Harvey suddenly appeared at my side.

"Huh? Oh, just some kid who accidentally threw a beach ball at me."

"Are you okay?" He instantly asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was no biggie." I shrugged, as I saw Dad heading out of the water with Emilia, "Come on, I think we're going now."

We all got out of the sea and met back up with Mum, Sara and Eduardo before we all went up to the hotel restaurant which was on the terrace. We all ordered lunch and I ended up getting the seafood pasta, which was perfect for me since I loved seafood and I loved pasta. Dad vlogged a bit during lunch as well and then once we were finished we went back up to our hotel rooms.

We didn't really go much during the afternoon. Although, we went out to look at the sunset from the balcony as it was absolutely breathtaking. Dad got it on video but it didn't look half as amazing on camera as it did in real life.

A bit later in the evening, Erika and I started to get ready as we were going out into the town for dinner. It took me a while to find something to wear, but I finally settled on my two toned skater dress which had a sage green skirt, a white top and the collar was the same colour as the skirt. I paired the dress with a pair of beige studded sandals and then I let Erika curl my hair. While she was doing that, I picked out my rose gold Michael Kors chain bracelet, my gold bow chain choker and my diamond butterfly ring. I also chose my transparent phone case which had diamond Mickey Mouse ears on top.

Once both me and Erika were ready, we left the hotel with Mum, Dad, Emilia, Eduardo, Oma, Sara, Paul, Max, Harvey, Leo and Tilly.

We walked around the beautiful town of Sorrento for a bit before we found somewhere to eat and somehow managed to fit all of us onto one table. We all ended up ordering pizza, except Oma and I got mozzarella pasta. The meal was really nice and after we'd eaten, we did some more wandering around. We ended up outside a toy shop, thanks to Emilia, Eduardo and Tilly seeing it and immediately running over to it with excitement. While Mum and Dad were talking to the vlog about getting one of Emilia's first ever toys from this shop, a stall outside of an antique shop caught my eye and I wandered over to it. It was right next to the toy shop so Mum and Dad wouldn't end up losing me or anything. I was looking at some really cool china figurines, when a voice startled me.

"They are really quite fascinating, are they not?"

I looked up to see Fabio and smiled as I didn't expect to see him again on this holiday, "Hey, it's you."

"I was not expecting to see you either." He chuckled, almost as if he knew exactly what I was thinking. I must say, his English is better than I thought it was.

"But, yeah, these things are pretty cool." I nodded back at the figurines.

"Izzy," I heard my name and turned around to see Mum waving me over.

"Oh, I guess I gotta go." I told Fabio, slightly disappointed that I didn't get longer to speak to him. What is wrong with me? I just met the guy!

"Do not worry, I am sure we will see each other again soon." He smiled at me, showing off his gleaming white teeth. I smiled back at him, before running back over to everyone else. They'd just come out of the toy shop and Eduardo was carrying a stuffed Belle toy.

"Isn't that the guy from the beach earlier?" Harvey asked me.

"Yeah, weird, right?" I replied.

"I guess." He shrugged. He seemed a little hostile, but I just brushed it off. Maybe he was just tired, it had been a long day.

A/N: Isabella, I created you and even I think you're being stupid right now. How can you be so oblivious to Harvey's jealousy?!

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of the way 😂😝 Sorry for the wait guys, writer's block can be a real pain in the arse sometimes 🙄😂 but I'm getting back on track with this story now. It still might take a bit longer for me to update, though, as I have a lot of other books on the go, but I'll try my best.

Also, I used Google Translate for the Italian spoken in this chapter, so it probably isn't perfect and for that, I apologise. I apologise in advance for any more broken Italian there might be in future chapters as well.

That's all for now, guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I love you all to bits 😘

- Lucy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 357 46
One year ago Filipas life was flipped upside down, it was summer and the family were going over to the uk her grandparents on her mum sisters. Filipa...
137K 3K 20
Elizabeth Swan is the oldest daughter to Charlie and Renee and older sister to the famous Bella Swan. Elizabeth has a friend who is the real wolf nam...
48.1K 807 29
In this story, Callie and Jude were never adopted because their mother never died and their father never went to prison. The Foster's decide to fost...
8.8K 85 20
After the accident of Jackie and Maddison's parents nothing was the same anymore. Maddison's beleaves nothing would ever go back to the way it was i...